Sign in to follow this  
nuune

WORLD CUP 2006 GERMANY

Jaylaani   

The world cup is so over rated. The smallest continent in the world with the most represantives. They might just well stick with the European cup.

SoMa_InC   

^^^^I see where you are coming from. European continent has like 12 representatives as compared to the likes of Africa.

I am glad France made it to the world cup. I am very disappointed that Republic Of Ireland didnt make it....

Frankie Scored a class goal for England....Cmon Lions....Bring the World Cup home at Trafalgar Square and lets celebrate.

Now I cant wait on December for the World Cup Draw.

Qac Qaac   

i hope one of the african teams win.. could careless of the damn europeans.. or maybe then a latin american.. as long as small poor country wins it.. i am happy.. if that is likely..

WingA   

boy, no matter what!! i'll still have my THREE LIONS top on and cant wait for the world cup..

England!!

peez..

N.O.R.F   

I'm rooting for England, it must be the hooligan in me :D What a game the other night vs Argentina, with a few alterations ie playing Gerrard in the Middle with Carrick or Jenas instead of Lampard who shows just how much he relies on Makalele at Chelsea. Sol Campbell with Rio at the back. Terry is good back up.

goes to buy a Burberry cap

SoMa_InC   

^^^^What a superb game!! But the problem is England fans think that they can win the World Cup after that excellent performance against Argentina.

They can go far only if they give the likes of Joe Cole, Jermaine Defoe and Robbinson (Remember his place is not guaranteed) the chance they fully deserve. Sven should make Kirkland the second choice and duss out David James (if it was my opinion, I wont include him in the team). Other than that he seems to be getting somethings right after the weekend's game.

N.O.R.F   

Well all eyes will be on the draw taking place 2mrw!

England are seeded and will avoid the big guns.

The draw will be live on BBC2 at 8.15pm! Looks like another late night for me then :rolleyes:

POT ONE (SEEDS)

Germany (hosts)

Brazil (holders)

Argentina

England

France

Italy

Mexico

Spain

POT TWO

Australia

Angola

Ghana

Ivory Coast

Togo

Tunisia

Ecuador

Paraguay

POT THREE

Croatia

Czech Republic

Netherlands

Poland

Portugal

Sweden

Switzerland

Ukraine

POT FOUR

Iran

Japan

Saudi Arabia

South Korea

Costa Rica

Trinidad & Tobago

USA

Special pot: Serbia & Montenegro

LANDER   

Northerner England is going DOWN I tell you, if there is one team that is always overated its ENGLAND. Ok maybe not completely overate this year they got a good squad nonetheless the english tend to overstate their relevance specially those damn english dudes who do the play by play or commentary. Anytime england is playing they go on and on about how great they are. Remember the last Euro when they were up 1-0 in the 88th minute?...they were feeling very cocky until the Zidane free kick weren't they?

As always ALLEZ LES BLEUS, and also my African brothers from Ivory Coast I'm looking to them to do big things I tell you.

N.O.R.F   

^^France are not the same saxib, their defence is very fragile and they only just qualified,,,

As much as i hope the African Teams do well, i dont have too much confidence in the teams. I hope the Cote de Voire, Ghana, Angola and Togo do well but i cant see any of them going all the way, a quater final place for Ghana or Ivory Coast at the most.

I predict England/Brazil/Argentina and Italy (who every one seems to have forgotten) will all get to the Semi's

I have always been an Azzure Fan. True Italian Fan,Lately they have dissapointed me.

My all time favorite team is Argentina;i would have you know that Argentina will be in the finals,mark my words. What a game it will be to see Argentina vs Brazil? or England vs Brazil?[Wow!].

My African side this yr will be Togo(!)

I hate Brazzil,i hope they chocke on an Adidas shoe while doing the rhumba...I hope ,i hope icon_razz.gif

LANDER   

Northerner your right, they've been injury prone and are a getting a little old too but hey its the world cup anything can happen.

Originally posted by Brown McPharax:

I hate Brazzil,i hope they chocke on an Adidas shoe while doing the rhumba...I hope ,i hope
icon_razz.gif

lol :D

don't hate man, no one has the right to hate on brazil they are the all-time greatest footbaling nation and whether you like it or not, I don't see that changing anytime soon. Better get use to Ronaldinio's big ol buck tooth smile :D

Originally posted by LANDER:

don't hate man, no one has the right to hate on brazil they are the all-time greatest footbaling nation and whether you like it or not, I don't see that changing anytime soon. Better get use to Ronaldinio's big ol buck tooth smile
:D

HeHeHe.%$#@& That Man. I will hate them till they stop winning. I hate dynasties anyway smile.gif