Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sharif Ahmed attacks IndaCade Dahir Aways

Blve me, maskaxda shiddeysan ee A & T ku rakibban ma fahmi karto reasoning aad lasoo shirtegeysay. Adiga, aniga iyo wixii alle ku daraba waa tfg loyalists in his books. You see we just cant say it public we support tfg, That's what the man blvs and it's really sad.

Abtigiis   

Xiinfiniin

Intaad maantoo dhan ii kala tirinaysay, marna kuma odhan dabodhilif dawlad dulmi ku dhisan taageersan baad tahay. I could have said that. Your extensive look into my DNA amounts to nothing. It only piles up onto your conjectures. And your tone has suddenly changed to intimidations and wild finger-wagging of what awaits me and my likes. The solitary abuse against Sharif for which i have duly apologized, yaad rabtaa inaad magacyo iigu bixiso. You have so far worked tirelessly to magnify it. But that is it. It was a one-off mistake. As to whether my raali-galin from the heart or not, how do you know? You see I told you earlier. You display this unhelpful attitude of "I know all".

Don't lecture me again and again on the intentions of Sheikh Sharif. HE WAS WRONG ON THAT ISSUE. I share all the Geljire or Abu-geljire: kuwaasina wayna qaseen kkkkk) said above. By following the wadahadalo line, the Sherif can achieve nothing alone. If peace is to come, it can only come from a united decision by the opposition. The UN and other players are trying to divide the opposition. That is not an unfounded allegation. The US has has repeatedly stated its intention to engage what it calls 'the moderates' in the opposition. What is peace-making for you is prolonging of the suffering of the Somali people by virtue of continued presence of foreign forces on Somali land, to me. That is where we disagree.

No more vituperative slogans against me and save me the patronizing, gentleman. That I am not calling you names is not because I can't.

Dhiigaad isku kicinaysaa adigoo waxaad u andacoonaysaa yahay inuu meel maro qorshe qaldan. It might be you are genuinely disorientated or you have an agenda. In the latter case, there is no room for further discussion.

You have been bullish throughout our exchanges and if one has to be ashamed of his methods, I think it is not me.

You are inventing things that are not said, and are lambasting at the 'mysterious author' of the fabricated insults and bile you somehow see in my comments.

Cool it, mate. COOL IT!

Baashi,

I agree with your latest statements. They make sense. We disagree and that doesn't me one of us is wicked. It is all a matter of perception. And tolerance is civility. I completely disagree with you in your analysis of the Somali situation, but I don't claim to hold the metaphysical truth. Sidaas aan isku ogaano. Saaxiibkaana is daji ku dheh. Waa dadka qiiroodee!!!

Baashi   

^What DNA?

Again no one cares about your DNA or gives squat of who you are!! All matters is your argument and so far it has many holes. Folks will point out these holes as long as they exist. It is shame that you are resorting to non-existing issue of 'folks dismiss me becuase of who I am'! Get yourself together dude.

On a second thought, I commend you the fact that you are man enough to own up your mistakes. You got 2 points there.

[edit] Awoowe warkaasu war xun ma aha. We disagree on this and thats where it oughta be left. I know Xiin in person and he is one of the most renowned culama in Minneapolis. He truly abhors Col. Yey, Tigre, and opponents of Islamic governance.

Xoogsade   

A&T is a good brother and one any somali can trust. Far from being mental, he makes a lot of sense and has a spirit of a true warrior, one who would never abandon a somali when in need. T

Waryaa Abtigiis&Tolka, meeshaan waa caadeeda in la is caayo, you are not the first to be called mental or given other names, waxba ha u bixin, you shine amid the darkness of SOL. When I first joined Xiin said I looted his home. After he noticed I may have read Fatxul-Majiid, he slowly backtracked. Odaga marmaruu iska gadashadaa intuu is illoobo. I appreciate your excellent patriotism and spirit. Keep up the good work bro.

PS: Your passion is not shared by some in here, keep that in mind when you write and don't have hi expectations from anyone. Don't be discouraged brother man. You are a minority among somalis lately, They don't make men like you anymore.

Abtigiis   

Bashe

I think this old age is catching up with you awoow. Pity. But go back and see Xinn's comment on 'Duntayda'. Now if that is not synonymous with DNA, what is it?

Again, awoowe you are putting words into my mouth. Did I say 'folks dismiss me'?

Ibtisam   

When I first joined Xiin said I looted his home. After he noticed I may have
read Fatxul-Majiid,
he slowly backtracked.
Odaga marmaruu iska gadashadaa intuu is illoobo. I appreciate your excellent patriotism and spirit. Keep up the good work bro.

Loool I've not laughed all day till I saw this! Haha lol. :D:D lol

Abtigiis   

Xoogsade;

Mahadsanid saaxib. I am fully aware of where I am. I don't expect priases. In fact, I enjoy when it gets hot. So, you can count on my resilience. Of course, marka la iga gar hayana, i have to admit. I just dragged on and on, on this one because I was not convinced. Markale thank you for the rare support. Caawo dhan way igu socotay!!

Emperor   

When I first joined Xiin said I looted his home.

:D:D:D

PS: Its the best out of Xoogsade thus far since I met the guy in SOL.

Marka hore waxaan idinku salaamay salaanta islamka, asc/wr/wb

Arrintan ku saabsan sh. sharif ahmed, waxaad wada ogaataan, karaamada, iyo sharafta ummada soomaaliyeed eey u heeyso sh. sharif, in eey tahay xaqqa iyo xoreynta dalka uu u istaagay, arrintana haduu ka laabto, kama duwaanaan doono kuwa hada tigreega hor boodaya.

Ta labaad, wax cadayn ah hadii aanan lahayn oo ku sabsan arrintan, ha laga daayo aflaagada sheekha, illaaheyna kitaabkiisa wuxu ku yiri (swt)

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن جَاءكُمْ فَاسِقٌ بِنَبَأٍ فَتَبَيَّنُوا أَن تُصِيبُوا قَوْمًا بِجَهَالَةٍ فَتُصْبِحُوا عَلَى مَا فَعَلْتُمْ نَادِمِينَ

w/salaam.

Abtigiis   

^ Walaal waa runtaa oo wax caddeyn ah looma hayo dhib uu gaystay. Aflagaado saas ahina ma socoto. Aniga oo dhibsaday arin uu ku dhaqaaday (oo waliba aana hubsanin) ayaan waxooga hadalo ah soo tuuray. Tii unbaa dad ujeeddo lahii sii jiidayaan oo ay anigana Durbaan la i daba qaatay!

Ilama aha in cid kale Shariifka wax ka sheegatay. Intii iga dhacdayna SOL darteed ma ahee, ilaahay cabsidii ayaan uga laabtay cafisna waydiistay. Laakii rag baa raba in Shariifkaa la caayay ahdaaf siyaasadeed ka dhex raadiyaan. Wixii qalad ahna ilaahay ha nooga danbi dhaafo. Waxaana kuu sheegayaa Sheikh Shariif qof aan uga ixtraam badanahay majiro, balse arimahan baryahan lagu mashquuliyay ayaan Saluugay walaal.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

When I first joined Xiin said I looted his home.

That was when you were defending the folks who looted my home. I find curious that you went back in time and brought that one up! But in any case, I am happy to say the Xoogsade of then is quite different than the Xoogsade of now. As long you don’t resort badmouthing good culumaa you disagree with, you will be safe from my cyber sword adeer.

Now let me say few things to A & T. I am calm as one can be. I don’t loose my coolness simply because a cyber character like you accused me things I am not. You can complain as much as you want in this thread, but I think I finally got you adeer. Here is what you are saying in this thread: peace is impossible because Ethiopia is still in Somalia and tfg is still standing. You claim you want first to defeat Ethiopia and teach her a lesson before such possibilities are entertained. You are angry at Sharif because, you say, you think the steps he took may undermine the unity of the resistance. All those are legitimate concerns and preferences and one would not reproach you holding such views if you were considerate enough to express them in a civilized maner. But you come across as intolerant as one can be by accusing Sharif things that even his worst enemies never accused of him. And then when you got called out on it, you turned around, and instead of admitting you were wrong, accuse us with equally libelous terms.

Your apology come very short as you still continue to imply people who support Sharif, like me, support him because they want tfg to survive and aim the division of the resistance. How disingenuous can one get beyond this adeer? I am not apologetic, in the least bit, to describe you as I did. I think you are intolerant. I think you are ignorant in the ways the saxwah operates. And by contributing to two threads that defame Sharif with all sorts of labels, I think you have bigger issue with Sharif than you allow us to know. Your accusations seem to be spontaneous in many ways adeer. Those are the impressions you give in your cyber replies. Whether the real A& T is different in person is immaterial. What’s repudiated here is not real you; it’s a character called A & T. It’s not beyond salvage for your cyber character to recover from these mistakes. But you need to begin thinking long and hard before typing away these disturbing views saaxiib.

My arguments for peace and dialogue to solve the Somali conflict are well recorded in the repository that is SOL. Need I repeat them once more for you to realize Xiin is no tfger? I think not.