Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Ciyaari waa gelin danbe

Kashafa   

^^ I'm flattered by the gabay, abti, but you are needed here and here. Kistoo xaninyo iska raad-raadi and answer the charges of gross hypocrisy levelled at you.

For the record, when you say:

Faarax, stay the course it is

You're embracing Scenario #1 which I translated as:

Let us send a frantic SOS call to Adeer Zenawi, Adeer Kipaki, and Adeer Museveni so that they can send their troops to crush the Sons of Somalia that I once supported but not longer do because I'm a spineless hypocrite that flip-flops faster than, um, flip-flops. Antarnashanal Kaaamooonity, balees send halab. Send yoor AC-130s. Send Israeli air support. We don't care how many civilians you kill. Turn Mogadisho into a inferno that would make Gaza look like Manhattan by comparison. Kill who you want, when you want, how you want. Even in Mosques. No biggie. Just rid us of these fire-breathing Al-Shabaab

Let it be noted, so that you don't undergo another extreme makeover and proclaim yourself a born-again wadaad in 2010 and start quoting macaalim fil tareeq again.

^^Kashafa, adeer wadaad-nimadu :D maaha mid adiga lagu weydiinayyo. I dont see any charges that need answering. I see nin wareeray oo SOL databasekeedii ku waashay. Wax isdiidan maadan helin

Haatu   

"Ninkii dhoof ku yimaado geeridu dhibeysaa!!"

Kashafa & co, your khawaarij brethren are dying and loosing ground fast. Walaalow geeridu ka waran?? :D

The usual characterization of the youths as pseudo–religious zealots forever submerged in violence or captives of foreign influence, is nothing more than a political play. No doubt does Al-Shabaab’s approach to social issues seem heavy handed at times or slightly unyielding to the delicate psyche of the current populace, but be as it may be, theirs is, I believe, the only approach best suitable to de-emphasizing that which was in the past blamed of being the nation's cancer; clanism.

^^How did I miss this? Come again Libaax.

The whole can never be less than the sum of its parts. It's one thing to fall in love with one feature of alshabaab's character. It's another however to prescribe alshabaab as the solution to Somalia's ills.

Which one is it ya Libaax?

Saantaaro, awoowe Xiin ma foga. He is slightly frustrated by the youth's tactics. We all are. But he is not a calmaani xajir ah.

Xiinoow, all the characters in the current pre-show are by design complex, quite baffling and in general, mystifying to the common digester of political spin. Only a more nuanced perspective of counting the veiled portions would we obtain a better interpretation of the desired sum. As I stated earlier, Al-Shabaab’s heavy handed approach to social issues conveys regrettably, an unduly message the commoner views as hardly worth the stature to build an Islamic movement around. It is understandable. However, that which is being pushed by the partisans is a narrative based on mere half truths and it conjures up an unpleasant image of the youth as deviant foreign mercenaries. I just view the grim assessment and the mere characterization as being outside the acceptable bounds of believable substance. Specially to us junkie veterans. :D

I have following Somali politics for as long as I can remember. I am of the opinion Al-Shabaab’s good outweighs their negatives. It is just a matter of thought. As for a solution, there are serious problems, awoowe, on both side and I am of the opinion the solution lies somewhere in the middle.

Mujahid Red Sea, don’t get me wrong. I am a strong supporter of dialogue and reconciliation.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Mujahid Red Sea, don’t get me wrong. I am a strong supporter of dialogue and reconciliation.

So am I. A real reconcilation process is free of outside intervention Ethiopia in particular. The Djabouti was a sham.