Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

..........HOW COULD THEY DO THAT?.........

It is politics ,, you have to live with it.

His father has been sick for the lately and he never set a foot to visit him. Nothing special about the burrial, Raage, Raaqiya and all the others were here.

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

It is politics ,, you have to live with it.

His father has been sick for the lately and he never set a foot to visit him. Nothing special about the burrial, Raage, Raaqiya and all the others were here.

It is amazing when people have to defend even the most irrational policies. No-one should be denied to take part in the funeral of a family member.

Such callous and arrogant move by the Somaliland mafia-gang is not going to help their case on bit.

Crying do not give you a credit either ... you betrayed your country and you should be there where you chose to stay.

Why coming for a burial when you never visited your father on bed ???

That's a family matter, it has nothing to do with you or Riyaale if he visited his dad when he was sick or not, but he has every right to come to his fathers burial and pay his final respect, but that basic human right has been denied by the ruthless MAFIA of Hargeysa.

Juje   

He should know that is the cost of being a politician in the wrong side.

I can see you argument, but on the other side revolving your argument for a recognition of statehood on the premises of repelling someone from attending the burial of a loved one doesn't that narrow if not diminish the bar of your claim ?

Not at all. But for him being new to this politics, he should know the cost of it.

The best thing he could do was to resign immediately and take the first flight to Hargeisa. That would make sense if he is as hones as he is trying to be for his father.

Juje   

The best thing he could do was to resign immediately and take the first flight to Hargeisa. That would make sense if he is as hones as he is trying to be for his father.

What if he doesn't believe in it - can a Lander with a different thought live and visit his country without fear or persecution just because of his thoughts?

On the other hand JB sxb unlike many SOLERS am personally aware that the incident where FM Omaar requested to attend his father's burial and refused never occurred. On the contrary the FM was in New York and because of other strong obligations which he could not delegate did not attend the burial.

he should know the cost of it.

I think this is just a revenge on this honorable, respectable family because their father never championed a secessionist ideology, and you could see that effect on his children (God protect them), you will never see Raage waving a somaliland flag, or Raaqiya crying for recognition, That's the only reason Mohamed Omaar is paying the cost JB mentioned.

Moonlight their father Abdilahi omar aun wanted to be president of somaliland 1996 he was also one of the great men who funded the snm,only ina cigaal was to smart with his constitution when the constitution says a person must stay in Somaliland more then 2 years to be president candidate.. Raqiya is a diehard SNM veteran hada runta la sheego..

don't think this is a true story. However, If I were him I would have taken a Daallo flight and see if the admin can stop me from attending my father's funeral. Joke!

Btw, I like the tone of his voice, the fella has a funny tone.

Juje, we both know the story is baseless and not happened. I was with Raage during the burial event and nothing such thing is happened.

Yes of course, there are many here who support the union and they can live their lives if they are not don't political activities.

Moonlight, you need to read the history first. That is all i can say.

Cawaale   

How did i miss this?

someone told me this story and i was like, nah that is not possible, the NS state could do better then that!!

keywords:-

politics

Somaliland

mafia-gang

human rights

family matter