Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Somali people against the seperation of the Somali republic - UK demo

HPIM2373.JPG

Is it me or is one of them demoting “Somaliland” (which some may argue is a separate nation ) yet promote “Cayn” (which few would argue its a province part of SOMALIA)..Which one of them really exists and to who do they exist?

I Honestly don’t see how this demonstration can be taken seriously..

A.J.   

Dabshid, you are the one that is not noticing the clear hypocricy that the good doctor has pointed out. them old ladies were given printouts and without realising how contradicting they were in certain terms, the old ladies just held it up.

foolish indeed, and certainly nothing that anyone would ever take seriously.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

These guys are going to mess around and provoke these Slanders to hold their own rally out in the cold..sheed

HAHA loool

:D

looool. HAHAHA DOWN SOMALILAND DOWN. hahaha. Too bad I just found out, I would have attended just to have jokes. Hehehe.

P.s. So sad, they dragged old ladies out in the cold. IT is freezing. Daad ku xishood taaran.

22 is a small turn out, possible because it was raining, badly publicities and everyone is too busy with life to stand on street corners with shitt made black and white posters!!

It was probably two angry families.

Surely there are bigger fish to fry than Somaliland.

Gediid   

Ragga hooyoyinkaas soo saarey oo yidhi dhaxanta kalaya oo ku mudaharaada walee in sheekh loo geeyo la meheriyo weeye....Mamoyinka karamada ha ka qaadina oo kamarad ha u dhigina dhaxanta dhaceysa oo la og yahay.

Baashi   

Hardball. That's waht it is.

Pro-secessionists are organized and are pressuring their reps (MPs as they are called in UK) to give their cause a fair hearing.

Likewise the opposing group, the pro-unity, are equally active and doing what they can to air their side of the issue. Hence the demo.

The hardcore secessionists in this forum are expected to throw their usual tantrums. After all it is way too difficult for them to understand that every push will find a counter push from the opposing side.

It is funny how these folks color this simple political game in the hate lingo -- a la we are making a great strides and the other side is doing whatever they do, or are doing, simply cuz of that fact.

Nonesense. It is a hardball politicking.

Juje   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

quote:Originally posted by Emperor:

^Aha, Even Somali singers attended

mudaharaad10.gif

emperor,

The fact that the name of this woman doesn't match her gender

I still have to ask you what is wrong with this name ?
:D
She has a sex change and is still working on the name change, what is your problem?

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Baashi:

Hardball. That's waht it is.

Pro-secessionists are organized and are pressuring their reps (MPs as they are called in UK) to give their cause a fair hearing.

Likewise the opposing group, the pro-unity, are equally active and doing what they can to air their side of the issue. Hence the demo.

The hardcore secessionists in this forum are expected to throw their usual tantrums. After all it is way too difficult for them to understand that every push will find a counter push from the opposing side.

It is funny how these folks color this simple political game in the hate lingo -- a la we are making a great strides and the other side is doing whatever they do, or are doing, simply cuz of that fact.

Nonesense. It is a hardball politicking.

Disappointed with the turn out ya Baashi? :D

It is obvious who was protesting and I guess you missed the Yeey pics next to the 'peace' sign ey ;)

Baashi   

^Nop :D The point is I,awoowe Baashi, do understand why they do what they do ;)

How does it feel to be a hardcore secessionists ya North? Proud! :D