Emperor

Somali people against the seperation of the Somali republic - UK demo

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Baashi:

^Nop
:D
The point is I,awoowe Baashi, do understand why they do what they do
;)

How does it feel to be a hardcore secessionists ya North? Proud!

We all know why they do what they do ya Baashi ;)

Me a hardcore secessionist? I'll take that :D

May a solution be found so our women are not exposed to the harsh jnauary conditions for nothing more than a pitance again!

Emperor   

^Those woman need nothing but to keep the Somali republic remain United, ain't nothing is wrong with that... Unfortunately it's the likes of you that are working against them... by going the low of the lowest knocking every door and working hard for the partition of their country.

Ibtisam   

^^Loool @ waa runtaa. North are you okay??

Emperor, low of the lowest is murdering people for your own gain, it is starving people, it is getting foreigners to abuse your brothers and sisters for you. It is using landmines against your own people. I don’t think you understand.

N.O.R.F   

Ghanima,

It is pointless arguing with Emp. Everything you mentioned will be waived away and you will be accused of something even though the man responsible for all you stated has his picture next to the word 'peace' in a demo about unity!!

Like I said there is no point. There are bigger fish reluctant to disuss the obvious.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Baashi:

quote:Originally posted by Northerner:

We all know why they do what they do ya Baashi
;)

And that is?
*pleads the 5th* :D

Emperor   

^Nice and easy way to the gateway...

What have you presented apart from coming with oh only 22 and old ladies out in the cold, is that your form of constructive and frutitious discussion.

Ibtisam   

^^^You are itching for a good beating. Although North seem content on ignoring you, you do deserve a good hiding, but something tells me you won't learn from it, so what is the point in engaging with you? I cannot believe you dismissed all that I listed with..

It's necessary to do whatever tames the country...

TAME?? Are you dealing with a punch of second class citizens that need to be subjugated for their own good??