Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Somali people against the seperation of the Somali republic - UK demo

Emperor   

^Aha I didn't expect this from you and certaintly never expected Norf to hide behind Ghanima... Aha although something tells me I should give up, perhaps not...

All that you listed was the image of a country that had seen ruins and conflict for many years, my answer was to tame by any means necessary... I see you want me to go more that I can walk, I shall have the platform then I would be forced :D

As for the Somalis being second class citizen, you value or measure someones class by their behaviour and not name or nationality.

Ibtisam   

^^^This is got nothing to do with North, nor does he need to hide behind anyone from the likes of you. So iska daaf North he has left you to your world, angia kuu heesta.

It was not an image, I gave you the reality on the ground, do you want the pictures to make that hit home?? Have the platform and walk/ run for all I care, but pray explain and justify your utter rubbish.

At least something we can agree on, sure you measure someone by their behaviour and not name and nationality... In which case how do you judge the people back home to justify your idea of taming them at any cost( to them)

P.s. Please nucnuc iinaaga daaf, me no have time. smile.gif

Emperor   

^OK Norf waan kaaga haray :D

Be it image or reality on the ground back home, it's the reflection of the chaos that had had a toll cause in what you presented... to stop that, it takes a lot of courage and effort to do, many have failed before therfore taming the country isn't as easy as your want us believe, given the circumstances one had to resort to all that is necessary to make peace come back...

The scale of the violence or conflict between now and 6 months or a year ago have been dramatically decreased, the law is returning to most of the districts and the TFG is on it's cause to finish the rest... crying and excuses made by those thriving on lawless won't deter any of the set goals, everythin is going according to the plan, Nigeria is preparing its troops to deploy to Mogadishu as we speak, progress dear...

PS: This topic is about a demo held in the UK for preserving the Somali Union.

Ibtisam   

The scale of the violence or conflict between now and 6 months or a year ago have been dramatically decreased, the law is returning to most of the districts and the TFG is on it's cause to finish the rest... crying and excuses made by those thriving on lawless won't deter any of the set goals, everything is going according to the plan,
Nigeria is preparing its troops to deploy to Mogadishu as we speak, progress dear

You call the deployment of more troops who will brutalize and terrorise the population as progress?? What is the plan or set goal, to destroy any movement and opinion which does not reflect yours?

If the situation is contained as you claim why the need for more troops, and how the hell do you justify the claim that violence and conflict has decreased (other than the important fact that those who can leave have left the country for you). It is a shame that you call more troops (from countries who cannot even run their own countries) s progress. Sounds like Somalia have become the training grounds for African troops.

I don't generally wish bad things for people, But I wish you and Duke and Co were deported to Somalia, and then see if you all still support your rumblings on SOL... mind you your would probably get trigger happy and a high office from your atheer. issh redface.gif

Maybe being so far just offers you too much space to ignore people's pain and state "by any means necessary". :rolleyes:

P.s. The thread was about a non issue, which clearly does not matter and as illustrated by the turn out, no one cares for, nor did it have any impact. :cool:

me   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

P.s. The thread was about a non issue, which clearly does not matter and as illustrated by the turn out, no one cares for, nor did it have any impact. :cool:

So dismembering Somalia is a non-issue to you yaa Ghanima?

Emperor   

^Lol, you know me I have no desire to get to a post, not at this moment in time, I have many years aheard of me Insha'alah...

I trust that your have good intentions but innocently lack ground knowlegde and the scale of the problem, it's understandable from your side, the Somali problem isn't as easy as you may think, headless and very complext that's why I sometimes back up discussing such issues with the Somali girls... However, I admire you courage and sincerety, I only wish you could have looked things from different perspective...

Ibtisam   
Me You clearly know my view on that, Somalia could be five little micro states if they wish, I have no problem with any little bit that wants to establish peace and development and offer security and sustainability to its citizens, I will take that over on big messy called Somalia any day. Nor will I get bogged down with concerning myself with unity while African troops are deployed to terrorise people. Somaliland never was and never will be a pressing issue for me to demonstrate about. Nor will Puntiland or any other little town that can establish security and peace. Good luck to them. Half a loaf is better than none at all or one big mess.

Emperor   

Lol@ME, Im not that kind of man, unlike you I believe in sitting with the girls on the same table discussing on issues thay affect us and respect their input unless that matter deems to be too complicated or ugly for them... In the event of turning it ugly punch trown, only men should be involved and experience the bruises...

Im not like Africaown who claims Ghanima and some other girls to be his... :D

Ibtisam   

^Lol, you know me I have no desire to get to a post, not at this moment in time, I have many years aheard of me Insha'alah...

I trust that your have good intentions but
innocently lack ground knowlegde and the scale of the problem,
it's understandable from your side, the Somali problem isn't as
easy as you may think, headless
and
very complext
that's why I sometimes back up discussing such issues with the Somali girls... However, I admire you courage and sincerety, I only wish you could have looked things from different perspective

Oh how I love to be patronized. :rolleyes: 60% of the Somali population (women)are too dumb to understand the problem, the scale and its complexity as they lack the Knowledge. Yes of course...now why did I not think of that. :cool:

Perhaps when you get off your high horse you can address the issues I asked you about, break it down so a dumb women like me can understand. smile.gif

me   

Ghanima ofcourse it won't be because your not the one that has relatives in Laas Caanood were Somaliland militia's are terrorizing the people and they have evicted an entire town. These people have such relatives, but hey thats a non issue to you right :D

Ibtisam   

^^^I do have relatives in Laas Caanood Yaa Me and yes it is wrong for them to be bullied and used by two different administrations to terrorize maskiin people. But how do you connect that to this lousy demo that achieved nothing?? It did nothing for LA nor for the victims of LA.

me   

^That demonstration is people expressing themselves, it shows bias on your side that you keep calling the demo lousy while you ignore the underlying issues.

In Somalia issues are solved by the gun and your right instead of demonstrating those people should send money for the war effort against the secessionists that attacked their towns and maybe evict some secessionist towns. Maybe that will get you to attend a lousy demonstration yaa Ghanima.

Ibtisam   

^^^Nope ^^^Or perhaps they would like to just sit down and talk like civilized people like they use to instead. The conflict between LA and the rest of the north is a not a new one, there has always been divided loyalties within the people of LA which is now being exploited (again). They have always managed to solve it with out demos in the UK :D , I am sure they can resolve their issues to allow citizens to continue their life in peace. Many people forget that the people of LA in 1988 refused to mobilize as a clan against the north despite pressure from senior clan leaders within the government to do so, mainly because it was not within their social and economic interest. I’m sure this fact remains and they will come to some sort of an agreement for the benefit of all those who live in the region of Somaliland, demo or no demo.

me   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

I’m sure this fact remains and they will come to some sort of an agreement for the benefit of all those who live in the region of Somaliland, demo or no demo.

;) well we know your opinion about Somaliland, but what about the people of the SSC?