Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Islamist insurgency grows in Somalia

Originally posted by Seekknowledge:

...Even the Prophet (saw) negotiated with his enemies by signing 10 year cease fire and swallowing his pride by not perfoming the Hajj even though he was only few steps away from the Kaba. He also erased the title Messenger of Allah from the document because his enemies objected to it.

I like your analogy and it does make sense, however, this is different from that of the Prophet (saw) case because the prophet s.a.w was true teacher (macallin), true leader, a carer and a true hero, in short he was especial and all in one and guided by Allah. So no action taken by him without the acceptance and under the right guidance of Allah s.w.t. So considering today's Somalia situation, you can not that easily draw a parallel between that of the prophet's case of that time and that of Christian Ethiopia's plunder and invasion of Muslim Somalia. Wax la isku matali karo ma ahan, ta kale maxaa la sugaa ma goortii xeero iyo fandhaal kala dhacaan oo aay noqoto too late?

Are you saying these so called Sheikhs former Siyad government members and lately warlords are getting "revelations" from Allah like the Prophet (saw) did? When I have this type of revelation my shrink calls it "hallucination"

Correction: Christian Ethiopia is fighting Christian Eritrea

Fabregas   

Correction: Christian Ethiopia is fighting Christian Eritrea

Correction: Major Islam scholars in the Islamic world and major ulema in Somalia have declared the struggle in Somalia as pure and legitimate Islamic struggle. The fact that Eritrea is supporting Somalis doesn't change the struggle one bit. The Americans supported the Afghan Resistance and every Ulema in the world declared it an Islamic struggle. They never said that "Christian America" is "fighting Atheist Russia". Rather, it was 100% legitimate resistance just like the struggle in Somalia! If we are talking about Muhamad saw, what did he do when the Romans crossed the border near Tabouk?

RedSea   

I envisioned few years down the line, they will march towards Xamar after they liberate it from the enemy and Ethiopian forces will Insha Allah not only withdraw but they will not bother other somalis for a long time.

America used this so called Afghan resistance to create "Al Qaeda" and put Osama bin Laden as the leader by training him and supporting him.....

See GJ I am sorry to be the one to tell you this I know is going to hurt but There is no jihad in any muslims country right now because the ones declaring jihad are oppressors themselves the closest we had was the one Khomeini was leading and even that is over now. All these so called Sheikhs maily the ones from the Holy Land are working and drinking with the Americans while declaring jihad on other countries. Who is supporting these so called insurgents in Somalia? Who is benefiting from all this caos? What type of weapons and bullets are used in Somalia and who is making them? What the insurgents are doing is exactly what the Americans and their slave Sheikhs want.

Biixi   

"Islamist insurgency grows in Somalia "

Hehehe ma biyaa lagu waraabshay...intee dherer le'egtahay, miisaankeedu waa imisa. Caqli ma u saa'iday. Ilko wax ay ku qaniinto ma yeelatay. GFaaladaan shaqada ka dhigatay Soomalida maa nagala qabto.

Fabregas   

Saxiib, you are not the one that can dissapoint us. Quranka, Sunnaha iyo Ulemada baa la maqlaya. Not every Tom,Dick and Farax can make such grand statements. The fact that criminals declare Islamic struggles doesn't still change much. Even if it is Mohamed Dheere or Abdullahi Yusuf declaring the struggle it is still legitimate. Ask any true Islamic scholar, even if the Emir/ruler is a criminal and the Muslim land is invaded then there there has to be resistance and organization.

Originally posted by GJ:

The fact that criminals declare Islamic struggles doesn't still change much. Even if it is Mohamed Dheere or Abdullahi Yusuf declaring the struggle it is still legitimate

Man you are one confused dude :confused:

Then the criminal ruler is telling you to put down your arms why are you opposing the Emir :D

Suggestion: Change your Sheikh; get a second opinion and most of all don't let them mock Islam :D

Fabregas   

I don't need any paritcular Sheikh. It is an Islamic obligation for any Muslim to resist when his land is invaded. It doesn't matter whether there are bad Sheikhs or good Sheikhs, I hope you understand that.If Ethiopia invaded Somalia and Siyad Bare was the leader; there would still be an obligation to resistance. Similarly, there would be an obligation to resistance if the leader was the most pious Sheikh on earth.So long as the ruler is not telling your to disobey Allah swt. Because the character of the person is not more important than the violation of the Islamic land. Some Ulema in the past said that perhaps it would be O.K to let the cadow stay in the countryside, if they weren't doing no harm. But, once they declare war(like the Ethiopians) upon you and enter your land and major; marka you have to meet them like the Prophet saw met the Romans at Tabouk.You said that there is no Jihad in the any Muslim country; the prophet saw said that a group of his Ummah will do Jihad until the day of judgement. Therefore, weligi wu soconaya wuna jiraya. Am not saying that this group is Somalis. Note that I am not talking about blowing up innoncents or attacking western countries. I am simply telling you that there is a legitimate Islamic struggle in the Land of Somalia. This doesn't mean all the people taking part are angels or pious people.

Fabregas   

Again you are trying to deflect the issue and talk about personal characters.If you have any evidence that it is not legitimate to resist against the invaders according to our deen soo tuur. Hadi Kale.....

The Imam or Emir or ruler should declare jihad. In Somalia's case who declared jihad? I am not against jihad I am against people using our religion for their own aims. GJ Somalia's war is against people fighting for power because of that the muslim community should not answer their call on the contrary should try to persuade them if not there are rules on how to deal with them according to our deen

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Seekknowledge:

Did Ethiopia declare war or .....
Ask your Sheikh Indhacadde
By the way did he have a good Hajj? Why declare war and go to Hajj
Go figure.....

You are missing the whole picture here, inabti. The Xabash were in our land (Baydhabo) before anybody declared anything. Uncle Yey, his master melez with the help of Uncle Sam were coming anyway to ruin the lives of our women and children.

Until today the devil (Yey) is proud of himself that he murdered so many innocent ppl and he continues to cause death and destruction. Habaar ha ku dhac naxariis maleh.

Bal hadaba orodoo Seekknowledge, ;) Seriously :D

Uncle Yey, his master melez with the help of Uncle Sam were coming anyway to ruin the lives of our women and children.

Indhacadde's Preemptive war is right I suppose then :D Get real my STAR at least Yey was elected by the same people who declared war on him. In this case if we follow GJ's Sheikhs we can say that they the latter are wrong since they are the cause of Ethiopians being in Somalia cause they refused to let the Emir they choose to come and govern the country hence putting the whole country back into anarchy.

Maybe you should come with me to Seekknowledge :D

Fabregas   

Indhacade declared war on the Ethiopians and gave them 7 days to leave in December 2006. The Ethiopians entered Somalia in june/july 2006.When he made those declarations in late December 2006, by this time thousands of Ethiopian troops were present in many Somali cities and the Ethiopian parliament had declared war on the I.C.U. You are right they are the cause of Ethiopia been in Somalia. But did they declare war on Ethiopian troops, when they were was no Ethiopian troops in Somalia? In other words, which incident took place first? The I.C.U declaring war on Ethiopia or thousands of Ethiopian troops crossing the border first?

You can watch this video here about the role of the U.S invasion in Somalia. Channel 4 obtained the minutes to this meeting. Rear Admiral General Hunt is quoted as saying:

"If there were a radical UIC takeover, the U.S would not allow it". "In the intervention of a rapid Ethiopian invasion, the Americans would rally with Ethiopia.The officials concluded " any Ethiopian invasion would have Washington's blessing.

As the video shows the decision was taken by Americans in 2006 June. Somalis in the Ocaden region wintnessed thousands of Ethiopians cross the border as soon the warlords were defeated. At this time who was attacking the T.F.G? This had nothing to do with the Abdullahi Yusuf or the T.F.G. The Islamic Courts recognised the T.F.G and they never attacked without the presence of Ethiopian troops and warlords. In fact, when the I.C.U defeated the warlords the T.F.G officials welcomed it. However, a couple of weeks later all the warlords came to Badioa and they were accompanied by Ethiopian soldiers. Thus Abdullahi Yusuf broke his promise and the I.C.U had a 100% Islamic right to defend themselves against the Ethiopians and warlords who were planning to attack them. The T.F.G even came to Khartoum and tried to lie about the presence of Ethiopians troops in Somalia. Later on, the Ethiopians made the demand that the I.C.U obey th T.F.G and accept the presence of Ethiopians troops. The I.C.U accepted to obey and negotiate with the T.F.G, but never while there are foriegn troops preparing to attack them. Obeying your ruler is one thing, but obeying invaders and the Anti terror alliance warlords who were hunting down Sheikhs is Islamically prohibited. How can one obey what goes against Allah swt?