Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Iscaddeey

^^^Oh my, the comedian, are you still going to the front? Are you still pretending to be a religious warrior, while blaspheming as usual or have you decided to be a clan warrior now ready to blow himself up?

Ubahane you are easily the funniest character in SOL, long may you continue to entertain us. :D

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Oh my, the comedian, are you still going to the front? Are you still pretending to be a religious warrior, while blaspheming as usual or have you decided to be a clan warrior now ready to blow himself up?

Ubahane you are easily the funniest character in SOL, long may you continue to entertain us.
:D

Calaacalka jooji, I am there with you in Gaalkacyo, and I will hunt you down everywhere, from Moqdishu to MN, knowing that I am the defender of Islam from your shame and sinful hypocracy!

the war is to continue.............

^^^What war, the one in your head, that you so barvely participated in? Dont make me laugh..

As for the religious claim, did you attend the same Madrassa as Maulana Yusuf IndaCade :D

Go act big in front of a mirror mate..

^^^What war, the one in your head, that you so barvely participated in? Dont make me laugh..

As for the religious claim, did you attend the same Madrassa as Maulana Yusuf IndaCade

Go act big in front of a mirror mate..

Tigreega ma joogaayo markuu dhimasho iyo halaag la kulmo, waxaa joogi doona oo ceeb iyo gunnimo tunka u saaran tahay waa adiga!

Waan isla joognaa, ****-xume!

^^^Saxib I trully feel sorry for you, but keep up the act, it really makes me laugh.

PS: How is Maulana IndaCade doing?

I agree, for its your right to laugh now, since crying is the last state that you would long forever!

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Being a stooge of Xabash and running on their tanks and aged airplanes

I don't understand this :confused:

If one was being genuine, one would think that one would have the same opinions toward Shaati-gaduud, Saransoor, Adan Madoobe, Xaabsade, etc that one is now displaying towards Abdulahi Yusuf knowing that it was on Habashi tanks that those earlier men road on to "free" Baidoa in 1999. A "freeing", that is noteworthy to add, that one has boasted numerously about in the past.

Sad a bunch of closet hypocrites today percieve of themselves as defenders of Somalia's sovereignty.

Latest fighting in Somalia may set ground for peace

By Kieran Murray; Reuters, July 7, 1999, 1999

BAIDOA, Somalia, July 7 (Reuters) -
Ethiopia's army has crossed the border to battle its enemies inside Somalia for reasons of pure self-interest
but, ironically, it may offer long-suffering Somalis their best chance of peace in years.

The deployment of an estimated
3,000 Ethiopian soldiers
has quickly changed the balance of power between Somalia's warring clans and put prominent warlord Hussein Aideed on the defensive.

That, diplomats hope, could force Aideed and other warlords to drop any ambitions of ruling the country single-handedly and instead cut a deal allowing regional clan leaders significant control over their own territories.

But some faction leaders and ordinary Somalis worry the new escalation of fighting could simply spin out of control with other regional states pouring ever more weapons into Somalia.

The most dramatic impact of Ethiopia's intervention so far has been in the strategic central city of Baidoa, where its army last month helped a local guerrilla group -- the Rahanwein Resistance Army (RRA) -- launch a huge attack that forced Aideed's forces to flee after almost four years of occupation.

The RRA, made up of Digil-Mirifle clansmen, are widely seen as a legitimate force with wide support in Baidoa and across the central breadbasket regions of Bay and Bakool.
But they almost certainly could not have seized Baidoa without Ethiopia's help.

Source

RedSea   

doorknob Duke,

you know by pretending to be laughing at this matter isn't going to convince anyone that you have anything to defend against the very true and valid evidence which exposes the ugly truth of the political chunk of the TFG,the points which were raised by MMA.Do you have anything to discredit them,because pretending to be all smiles isnt' going to fly,come up something to prove it otherwise.

Forget about MMA's stands,what do you think of the evidence he scripted above? yeah what do you think of it,don't be all fake smiles now.

OLOL   

We got to have a clan rehab asylum where people will be cured to not see things through the Qabiil lens. Here in the twin cities, if you oppose the Ehiopian occupation people will label you ..you hate certain qabiil especially the one of the stooge...Yeey. I have seen my friends who hail from the same qabiil as Yeey being called qabyaaladiistayaal because of their oppistion to the Ethiopian invasion. They must be self-hating qabiiliistayaal. The cheerleaders are forgetting this is a government (even though a puppet one ) based on clan formula 4.5 ( despicable and deplorable ) and that stooges include Salaad Cali Jeele, Caydiid, and Geedi who hail from Mogadishu clans...and many others like Buubaa and Hurre who are from Waqooyi...shaatigaduud, saransoor and others.

The cheerleaders think since the Madaxweyne is from their qabiil the government belongs to their qabiil and thus if u oppose or even criticize the TFG, then you are hating and are qabiiliiste.

I hate BUSH and BLAIR...what qabiil do I hate? Texans? Anglo-Saxons?

Mujahid SNM MMA can defend himself, our exchange is there and available for all. As for you what have you to say for yourself, I knew your stance was fake, and based on the wish to see the south in flames in order to get your clan fiefdom its coveted recognition. Howver the only recognised government is the one in Mogadishu. Led by H.E Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed.

Olol.

My old friend you of all people should not be preaching to us about clans and such things. Your many contribution to this site speaks volume for your position on this qabil thing.

OLOL   

Duke/Puke u are the epitome of clann-ist and you have the audacity to call someone clannish? tuug intaadan tuug dhihin ayuu tuug ku dhahaa,,,,yourcyber nick even rhymes with Tuug.

by the way, Caasho is too feeble and will expire soon. The tigre won't remain in the country for that long and cannot sustain the occupation, so who will come to your assistance again? Remember at the end of the day...ninkii dhoof ku yimid baa geeridu dhibeeysaa..not the natives and the patriots..u and other clannish cheerleaders will remain in the QURBO and wait for welfare and QAAT