Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Iscaddeey

The stooge Geedi, the alleged Soomaali [i cannot fathom in uu yahay Soomaali, wax kale sheega] never surprises me.

A few days ago halgamiyaashii dagaaladdii Soomaali Galbeed usoo halgamay dalkooda iyo dadkooda intuu meel qorax miiran fadhiisiiye, see u taagnayeena daalay, oo iska wada fadhiistay, and guarded by Xabash. To make it worse, he uttered wax aan la aamini karin: "Waa inaad iska iloowdiin dagaaladdii aad la gasheen Itoobiya, hada wixii ka dambeeyana inaad ogaatiin walaalaheena inay yihiin."

Now, yesterday wareego ayuu soo saaray, as reported by Midnimo.com.

Snippets of wareegtada.

Wareegto uu xalay Magaalada Muqdisho ka soo saaray Ra’iisal Wasaaraha Soomaaliya Cali Maxamed Geeddi ayaa waxay fareysa dhamaan Maleeshiyaadka hubeysan Soomaaliya inay tagaan goobaha lagu cayimay wareegtadan.

[snip]

Dhamaan dhalanyarada hubeysan waxay mari doonaan baaritaan Caafimaad iyagoo
la weydiin doona waxaa ay aaminsan yihiin tusaale Midnimada Soomaaliya iyo in kale
waa sida hadalka loo dhigay. Dowladda waxay diyaar la tahay ayuu ku yiri Geeddi wareegtadiisa inay bixiso dhamaan wixii qarash ah oo ay u baahan yihiin Maleeshiyaadkaas waxaana la siin doona tababar Ciidamadeed.

Qof Soomaaliyeed miirkiis juusto yihiin miyaa la weydiinaa midnimada dalkiisa haddee dan kale jirin? :D What is next, Soomaaliya ma jiraa qofkii aaminsan? Dalkaaga iyo dadkaaga ma jeceshahay?

I bet kuwa midnimada aaminsan in laga jari doono leenka.

Taloow waxyaabahaan la isku qarinaayo inaanan fahmi doonin mee moodeen, marna Xuseen Caydiid, marna afhayeenkooda Diinaari, hadana asagii wasiirkakoowaad isku sheega ahaa.

Perhaps I am overreacting, too paranoid, I guess. Laakiin dad dalkooda Xabash ka gaday, oo the father and mother of puppet u eh, I will have every right to look from every angle each word they try to utter.

^^^Geedi is as Somali as anyone else, no less patroitic than pay me first Sharif Xasan who has worked for IndaCADE & Qaynyare instead of his own parliment and who now says "Somali's welcome the foreign troops" after his group has been routed., Geedi with all his weaknesses has outwited and outplayed your flip-floper hero. Its a great step for all the secesionists and clan courts supporters must go through some sort of procedure.

Former Somalia president backs African forces deployment

Somaliweyn Media Center (SMC) Former Somalia president Abdul Qasim Salad Hassan has said on Wednesday he is backing the deployment of African peacekeepers in to Somalia, what the diplomats say unexpected remarks due to his earlier opposition to the move. :D

He also pledged to will work hard in order to assist the interim Somalia government stabilizing the war-ravaged Somalia capital, where he remains to stay.

“For this anarchy time African peacekeeping forces are fit for coming us to give a hand for restoring peace” he said at press conference in Mogadishu , after meeting with current Somalia president Abdullahi Yuusuf Axmed.

The meeting in Villa Somalia, the presidential place for Somalia was concentrated on working together with the former president and the acting president of Somalia.

Abdul Qasim is widely believed to be the mastermind of the establishment of the failed Islamic courts union both by means of finance and mind.

He said is calling for the urgent withdrawal of Ethiopian troops in Somalia as the performing president says the Ethiopian troops are not invaders, but come to help Somalia’s ineffective government and when they finish their duty will depart soon.

He said he is willing more than 8,000 peacekeepers will come soon into Somalia, providing assistant to his scrawny government.

“Ethiopia wants to pull out its troops, who provided the military muscle against the Islamists, within weeks” he said.

MMA, you hated this man right..

ind91993wirethumb.jpg

but you loved his boss... Abdiqassin%20Salad2.jpg:D:D

You are no more than a comedian, saxib.

As for SHARIF XASAN that man is a novice, like yourself. :D

Ku: Barlamanka FKMG ee Somaaliya

Ka: United Somali Democratic Union

Aniga oo ah Chairmanka United Somali Democratic Union, kuna hadlaya magaca shacabka Somaliyeed, waxaan Barlamanka FKMS ka codsanayaa inay xilka ka Qaadaan Goodomiyaha Barlamanka Sharif Xasan. isagoo jabiyey 3 Qodob oo ka mid ah Axdiga iyo Dastuurka KMG Somaaliya;

1-isagoo ku xad gudbay Qodobka ku saabsan Xilka Barlamanka ee Axdiga iyo Dastuurka, gabay shaqadii Barlamanka Somaaliya uu u doortay, markuu;

-ka tagay hogaanka Barlamaanka oo fadhi ku jira

-Barlamanka ka been abuuray, ka codsaday Hay’adaha Caalamka in ay ka joojiyaan mushahaarka xildhibaanada oo fadhiya

- magaca Barlamanka iyo xildhibaanada si sharci daro ah u isticmaalay

2-isagoo ku xad gudbay Qodobka ku saabsan Xilka iyo Waajibaadka Madaxweeynaha iyo Dawladda ee Axdiga iyo Dastuurka , isagoo shaqada Madaxweeynaha iyo dawalada faragalin iyo xad gudub ku sameeyay markuu;

-shaqada dawlada isku dayey in uu afduubo

-hashiisyo aan loo dirsan loona magacaabin uu ku galey magaca dawlada

- isku dayey in xilka iyo waajibaadka Madaxweeynaha iyo dawlada khasab kula wareego

-dawlada mucaarad ku noqday

3.Gudoomiyaha Barlamanka wuxuu ku tun tay Axdiga iyo Dastuurka, si toos ahna u khilaafay sharciga dalka iyo dadka lagu dhaqo, isagoo jabiyey Qodobka Sareynta Sharciga ee Axdiga iyo Dastuurka.

Barlamanka oo la tashanaya Madaxweeynaha, Dawladda, iyo Xeer Ilaaliyaha Guud ee Somaaliya, waa ineey dambiyadan ku qabsadaa Gudoomiyaha kana casilaan xilka uu barlamanka u hayey.

Wa Bilahi Tawfiq

Mohamed Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke, Chairman

United Somali Democratic Union

You talk about puppets, yet what does one say about a puupet of warlords, one Qaynyare,then IndaCade who is that?

Sharif Xasan Shiekh Adan shariifka%20ooqori%20sita.jpg

Why attack warlords when you support their puppet? 5259.jpg

Jini maa kugu soo degay? Shaydaanka iska naar. Did the Father and Mother of Stooge of Sanaawi waxaas kaa keenay. Well, he IS, and more than it.

The Mother and Father of Stooge, Puppet and Tool is none other than Sanaawi's old dog, madaxyare madaxweyne ku sheeg.

Being a stooge of Xabash and running on their tanks and aged airplanes to Xamar is the lowest ebb a Soomaali can reach down, a capital S that is, that cannot even dare to talk Soomaalinimo iyo ka hadalkeeda.

Every dog has a day, and Sanaawi's dog has his day, but poorly armed Xabash army will never be there forever in Filla Soomaaliya, will they?

PS, Shariif Xasan wuxuu yahay shuqulkeey ma'aha. Neither do C/qaasin. Iyaga u sheeg. :D Every Soomaali u taagan dano Soomaali I am with them. Not Sanaawi's stooge dog madaxa loo salsalaaxo, "You go boy. Bomb your people, boy. Kamoon, boy, say they are terrorists, boy."

^^^You need to calm down with all that nonsnece, I am not the one doing historical research on SOL. :D

Saxib, I have said long ago you are a novice, and a confused one. You insult the government while supporting its most corrupt and feeble member Sharif Xasan a warlord tool, a man who worked for Qqaynyare and IndaCade and who ever paid him some cash.

You hated IndaCade, yet you supported the man behidn his power, Abdiqasin.

As for the TFG, it has done so much, look at Baidoa and Bay, today its back in the hands of its locals and it is enjoyinga time of peace and development. Thus the TFG and the strategy of Yusuf has givin the people of that area a rare strategy, if he had been like Sharif Xasan IndaCade would still be governor of lower Shabbele and Xabsade the boss of Baidoa and it in ruins.

You have no leg to stand on, as usual.

MMA, how can you sleep when your hero, Abdiqasin is now speaking in support of the strategy and policies of the real president of Somalia?

The pictures are not enough here is some audio Abdiqassin%20Salad2.jpg ..audo.

I am not into qabyaalad, the mirror you are looking yourself don't assume others form that image as well. We don't think alike, not all of us qabyaalad qurunkeeda caabudo; not all of us kusoo koray ama wali joogo guri qabyaalad laga worship gareeyo.

Haddee Baydhabo nabad tahay iyo haddee ahayn, I see Xabash dalkeyga heysto, do you?

Hadduu Qanyare warlord ahaa [it was you who was discrediting him yesterday using Gaashaanle Xasan Daahir Aweys' words and praising today, calling the other guy terrorist], I don't care; I only see Xabasho occupying Soomaaliya and worse, Xamar, led by The Father and Mother of Stooge and Tool of Sanaawi's dog, do you?

I wasn't who called wadaadada yesterday "terrorists," even if I disagreed many of them. Neither am I, unlike you, calling them along with masaakiinta nomadska ah iyo poor fishermen of Baajuuni islands "terrorists."

Wuxuu Shariifka yahay ama ahayn, I don't care. Qabyaaladnimo ku difaac ayaa rabtaa. I won't. I only see Xabash, do you?

Speaking of novice, one advice: Stick with one principle, baliis. Your flip-flopping of wherever the Stooge of Sanaawi goes is too much.

I don't like useless muran, so I am out. Nabad iyo caano.

^^^lol. What a load of desperate waffle, I thought you could at least bring something to the table, was it you not running aroud doing historical data research and even posting three to no avail, I am disapointed at you boy.

If there is an occupation by Amxaro, as you say, how come your two happless hero's ,Abdiqasin, and Sharif Xasan are not saying anything, or have you found a new icon to follow? :D

Thus your argument has no substance today, you agree Baidoa is in peace and thus give credit to the TFg who with Allah SWT help have achieved this.

You talk about clans, I never mentioned it, just highlighted the weakness of your arguments, becaause the government I have supported from dayone is winning and has finished of the warlords, clan courts, giving the country back to the locals, unarmed and disadvantaged clans all over Somalia have a new dawn. ;)

I know you are not A/Qasin or Sharif Xasan, but they are your hero's and the fact you got all worked up was due to my remarks against the. ;)

CC, why are you shadowing MMA, tonight?, he is a cool dude but not in that way. :D

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lol. What a load of desperate waffle, I thought you could at least bring something to the table,
was it you not running aroud doing historical data research and even posting three to no avail
, I am disapointed at you boy.

If there is an occupation by Amxaro, as you say, how come your two happless hero's ,Abdiqasin, and Sharif Xasan are not saying anything, or have you found a new icon to follow?
:D

Thus your argument has no substance today, you agree Baidoa is in peace and thus give credit to the TFg who with Allah SWT help have achieved this.

You talk about clans, I never mentioned it, just highlighted the weakness of your arguments, becaause the government I have supported from dayone is winning and has finished of the warlords, clan courts, giving the country back to the locals, unarmed and disadvantaged clans all over Somalia have a new dawn.
;)

I know you are not A/Qasin or Sharif Xasan, but they are your hero's and the fact you got all worked up was due to my remarks against the.
;)

CC,
why are you shadowing MMA, tonight?, he is a cool dude but not in that way.
:D

This guy has amazed me with his state-of-art Munaafaqnimo that is always evolving to the worst possible it can get!

Nacalad haku dhacdo munaafaq iyo gaal, aamiin!