Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

God Bless President Obama

Peacenow   

If I see the damn arabs and iranians trowing their filthy shoes or stamping on the new Black president like they they always do.

I will personally donate to the Israeli army to finish their job.

What would you do if you see him hugging and kissing Arab Sheikhs, Mr. peacenow? Would you still donate you hard earned money to the IDF?

Though I doubt it if the IDF would need your donation Mr.Peacenow, they may appreciate if you volunteer for 6 months with IDF so you can help them finish those daam Arabs? :D

Carab maa madaxa kaa gashay ma istiri...

Blessed   

Originally posted by peacenow:

Blessed is this man
and may glory be for him.

You are a inspiration to all African Diaspora.

I am NOT! icon_razz.gif

^ :D

If I see the damn arabs and iranians trowing their filthy shoes or stamping on the new Black president like they they always do.

I will personally donate to the Israeli army to finish their job.

Peacenow, did you see this article :D:D:D

NASSIR   

For some unknown reasons, Al-jazeera had a guest, Rick Jones, who is very critical of Obama's silence of what he termed as the real issues that matter to the African Americans like "disporportionate incarceration, poverty, under-education, etx"

Though real, Obama's vision is to ensure the equality of the justice system and motivate blacks to close the achievement gaps. But he wasn't elected to be a civil rights leader or the president of African Americans. He is there to take a holistic approach on national issues and adopt new economic and political policies that would repair the country's image, improve race relations, and revitalize the dream that kept this country still strong and world leader.

Al-jazeera's coverage was tactical and had this hidden agenda that blacks are not better off than other minorities in Europe or the Arab world.

Well there are more educated blacks in America than the entire Arab world, prove me wrong.

The Zack   

Originally posted by peacenow:

Blessed is this man and may glory be for him.

You are a inspiration to all African Diaspora.

Glory to President Obama.

Gaalada looma duceyn karo adeer, ma banaano! Yacni diintu ma ogolo, istaghfurleyso.

RedSea   

^correction: waa loo ducayn karaa in uu Ilaahay soo hadeeyo if that is what you mean.

Ps. Peacenow claims he is not Muslim.

The Zack   

You are right about the du'a on the hanuun part but that is not what I was referring to duqa, you just can ask god to bless a gaal.

I did not know peacenow was non-muslim thanks for the fyi on that

NGONGE   

Now that we rule the world and have a brother with his finger on THE BUTTON we expect things to change.

We have a wish that one day (hopefully in the next year) Africans will all be granted open visas to America and receive green cards upon setting foot in the United States. We demand that white people be sat at the front of the bus and the back of the bus to be reserved only for the cool brothers. We insist that the American national anthem be changed to any of NWA's greatest songs. We want Jay Z to become the American United Nations ambassador. White people should be banned from taking part in the American athletics. They also should limit their dancing to very private parties. Responsibility for the American economy should be given to the talented Harlem Hustlers. Don King should be given the job of sorting out the Middle East conflict. The great Michael Jordan should have his face on the hundred dollar note. Brother Obama should move the American capital to somewhere more trendy and ethnic. Suits and ties should be banned and replaced with hip hop attire.

YES WE CAN.