Sign in to follow this  
Kamalu Diin

Suldaan Cismaan oo ka Tanaasushay Baaqoodii Shareecada ee ay kaga dhawaaqeen magaalad

^^

Its good at last for reer woqoyi to get grips with reality and understand to appreciate A/Y the father of puntand.

though according to this time they are supposed to play a good role in finding a peace deal to reviving Somalia.

Somalia Hanolato.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

I disagree with this heshiis ,,,,,, let's debate but not fight ,,,,,, no bloody war in all somali continent at any cost ,, this is the common agreement ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Fadhi ku dirir is always allowed but no killings ,,,,,,

The suldaan was wrong and now he realized his mistake inside the jail ,,, he is free to fly to Mogadishu like others but we shouldn't allow him to start a clan based war in somaliland for his own interest ,,,,,,,,,

GOOD JOB SOMALILAND GOVERNMENT ,,,,,,

Well said...now lets move on to something else.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

How dare you support Turki and his crew and than talk about justice? There are people who are still salivating for the blood of these victims and all your naive eyes can see is Rayaale. No matter what he did than, he's the part of the solution now. I don't think he deserves to be a president but you can't define destiny.

I think you are making too many assumptions here pal,I support the ICU and their good work in Southern Somalia,I support them in general and their actions,I don't support individuals among them.Therefore,I can't still grasp your thought process.

As I said Riyale Kahin is a killer and no way in God's world should he have been a president of any region.That has already happened.There is no way for any of us to change that for now,however,what I am trying to tell you time and again is that Somaliland deserves better leader who is trustworthy,a devouted Muslim with good character.A one that will serve the people with justtice and liberty under the Islamic sharica offcourse,no Somalilander would disagree with me on this,how bout you?

you should have done that when he was running for presidency not when he is sitting in office. It doesn't work like that especially when he didn’t commit any crimes in the CURRENT Somaliland. Yes, like many others in the past or the present Somaliland administration, he was part Siyad Barre regime. He might or might not kill some body. Only ALLAH knows that Among other things ,that issue will be dealt with when situation is right.

Okay,I can live with that,but one thing you may not know is that this guy has done more harm to Somaliland today then maybe ever before.Look at Somaliland,other than what people have built,what else is there to give credit to his government,none.Everything you see the schools,the houses,are all built by the people.Other things that were within the responsibilty of the governments such as the roads,schools,health clinics haven't been built as of yet.You can't tell me there isn't enough money,I think there is more than enough money,but these people are just corrupt politicians who are working merely for their own interest..that is a fact.

Kamalu Diin,I don't have all the time to answer all your questions.You are puting together useless questions which I don't understand where you are going with it at this time.Nor do I need to prove anything to you,you may refer me as Somalilander or whatever,it's your choice if it makes you sleep well.

G.Duke,no one is talking about taking over your Puntland,that is once again something you should be worry about.I didn't say that Sheikh Shariif Axmed or Turki should control your region or my region,I am simply as I have told you so many times before supporting their good doings in Southern Somalia.

Another thing you need to know,since you are telling me to stick to my own region,then you should also know that applies to you as well,since Xamar isn't your city if we put things in your context,igamana xigtid koonfur Somaliya,so calm yourself fellow.

May long live Somaliland under the Islamic Sharica law.

RedSea   

^dude,I am red sea,I am not duke nor do I care about what my kins think.

this is the 21st century buddy,move up,there is no such thing as kins brother,that is a daqan geeljire.

if you have something to tell me,then tell me,waxba duke iyo qabiil hasoo galin meesha.

Its 21 century that does not have any effect on us.

Coz non experienced 20th century.

This forum is somaliaonline meaning?

Some folks here are hell bent supporting their Qabil.

their motto is :

Kabtaadha iyo tolkaga lagama daxbaxoo.

RedSea   

^what are you saying and what does anything you said have to do with me?

who cares about some folks,once again,if you have something to tell me,then go on right ahead.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Mr.Red Sea:

]I think you are making too many assumptions here pal,I support the ICU and their good work in Southern Somalia,I support them in general and their actions,I don't support individuals among them.Therefore,I can't still grasp your thought process.

Who is the ICU? You can’t support an idea without embracing the people who posses it.

You’re not making sense dude. NOT AT ALL!

“BAKHTIGA MA CUNO LAAKIIN FUUDKIISAAN CABAA”

Bal u fiisro waxaab meesha ku qortyay deentanma adigu isku jawaab.

Cool of you know i was just doing a random sampling of Somalilanders in support of TFG well what i found out that they were the majority.

So what can you as the odd one out do to safeguard your self.

RedSea   

Jaylaani,okay,do you think what the ICU has done in Southern somalia is good or not,if you say there is nothing good thus far,then obvisouly you are in state of denial.

I support Somaliland but appose Riyale Kahin,does that make it anti-Somaliland,the same case,you tell me?

p.s.bal xoogaa,isdaji waad xanaaqsantay inadeer.

RedSea   

^who the heck is Abo Yusuf?

seriously dude,I am not sure if you are okay,so let me ask you what is wrong with you today?

Qudhac   

red sea

you not making sense at all because you seem to only say Riyaale has killed people do you actually have any evidence that he did and whon did he kill or are all your arguments based on things you heard, how come in your mind you say Riyaale has done nothing but bad but the likes of sheikh turki and sheikh morgan and shiekh indhacade have done such wonderfull jobs in the south, when we know these men have so much somali blood on their hands.

are you saying you more wiser than the average somalilander who lives there and pays his tax who voted for Riyaale, maybe you know better.

i wonder who ever asked the poor residence of kismaayo or the enslaved like people of marka if they wanted turki and indhacade as their leaders, i doubt you actually care about that.

you can have a go at Riyaale all you like but do you know he is the only one of the few handfall of african leaders to come to power through the choice of the people he resides over.

atleast he can say to you MY PEOPLE CHOSE ME, therefore he has mandate from a nation of millions, so please dont insult the intelligence of those citizens who chose him as leader.

unlike Riyale and somaliland you cannot separate the ICU and those people i have name, because everything the ICU is what these individuals decide it to be at a whimp therefore they are the ICU.

even much criticised Riyaale has done millions times better deeds than these blood thirsty warmongers in the south no matter what shirt they put on.