Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

ciidamada Isku horfadihiya Adhicadeeye (Pictures)

Ladies and Gents,

I present to you the Somaliland Super Army! :D

Alas, the very reason Somalilanders are, according to supporters, the self-titled "Victorious Lot."

Azmaya   

and please be extremely cautioned that I am in no way trying to create conflict and arguments among the nomads in here, so please give your opinion and move on.

Oh really? Is that your intention how considerate of you thanks for the pictures (but my comment probably better left unsaid now). but i say have backbone, stand up for your beloved somaliland :rolleyes:

Its not good to flip flp, I mean can u get any more frank about your intentions The Red Sea , From: Hargeysa, Somalistan :rolleyes:

O Lord, I don't mean to disrupt your happy community, stop kidding yourselfs, be FRANK! I BELIEVE IN UNITED SOMALIA! NOT somalistan, puntlandstan, kismyostan, or what have u

I tend to have big mouth n too many opinions, I can't help it boys.

salaamz smile.gif

Nazir   

The read sea thank you sxb those were nice pictures.I enjoyed it I am glad somaliland does have a strong army equal to those that exist in other african countries.

Dream on brother. These are the same people who would not flinch telling you that Somaliland is prosperous. Do you know the entire budget of this so called jewel which is actually a mirage to me is less than 25 million dollars? And now this fella is comaparing the ragtag militia of the former NSS operative to many African armies!

Dont you sometimes get amused by these people?

I would not be suprised if we hear next Somaliland being compared to the U.K.

Duco Qabe

nuune   

wot is da music background for in dat homepage, whoever created that homepage is sick,they should have put there the nice pictures of Hargeisa city instead of army pictures!

RedSea   

Originally posted by Azmaya:

and please be extremely cautioned that I am in no way trying to create conflict and arguments among the nomads in here, so please give your opinion and move on.

Oh really? Is that your intention how considerate of you thanks for the pictures (but my comment probably better left unsaid now). but i say have backbone, stand up for your beloved somaliland :rolleyes:

Its not good to flip flp, I mean can u get any more frank about your intentions The Red Sea , From: Hargeysa,
Somalistan
:rolleyes:

O Lord, I don't mean to disrupt your happy community, stop kidding yourselfs, be FRANK! I BELIEVE IN UNITED SOMALIA! NOT somalistan, puntlandstan, kismyostan, or what have u

I tend to have big mouth n too many opinions, I can't help it boys.

salaamz

ASSALAMU CALAYKUM,

Listen very carefully sis. What can you do if even my intentions were the other way around? I was looking at pics on the internet when I ran across these pics therefore I thought I shared them with you people.

Listen if I wasn't proud of Somaliland, I wouldn't have said anything about Somaliland, however the contents of these pics are not meant to be the way you have percieved them or understood. They are merely for you to just see them and MOVE ON. I am not a flip floper and I have no reason to flip flop, by the way the pictures don't tell anything on where I stand, because If I have posted these images to just rab it on your face, I would have said so without any hesitation. So come down sister and stop judging me here.The other thing is that you don't even know me so why don't you hit the road and see a Psychiatrist if you have the problems that you have mentioned.

Finally, I know you believe in Somali unity and I have no problems with that, so tell me where I said or denied Somali unity little lady without over heating yourself. Once again PLEASE LOOK AT THEM AND MOVE ON, if not just don't see them at all.

To Abdi, you are right the pictures are combine together to make them seem they are at the same place, however the army truck is just the way it appears,when they were posting it on the internet, they must have made some imagery mistakes in scaning them, because how do you know if it hit the brakes while it was moving fast, therefore created dust.

To all others who would like to just see some pictures, please just scrol down to the bottom of the page and click to see many other images not just the army, but a Berbera, Borama, Burco, Las Anod, Ceerigabo, Saylac, Shiekh, Gabiley, and more.

Assalamu Calaykum.

ScarFace   

RED SEA THE WHOLE PICTURE has been cut resized and placed in another picture plus the flag is fake. you can tell it wasnt in the original picture...... This could be the Army trucks of A NEXT REGION...........

Originally posted by Abdi2005:

This is one funny picture

jiida1.jpg

Jabhad   

Most of these pics are from the Waagacusub website.. That fact makes even kids to question its authenticity. And to say this is our national army will invite nations such as Madagascar or E-Timor to invade you. ;)

Nazir   

Abu that is true some of the pictures are from waagacusub because the editor of the waagacusub went down to somaliland and personally took the pictures :D

SOO MAAL   

Codettalker,

Red sea is not the type you think, so khaldamin, from reading of red sea writings I am sure Red sea has innocent intentions.

Beeni raad malaha, maxaa ku xaqsadey the person who made to modify the picture? Why cut/resize/combine different pictures?

Although everyone is entitled to his/her to express opinion freely as this is forum,

I don’t see no benefit of sharing the pictures of any Somali militia whether it’s Somaliland, Puntland, Mogadisho factions, because most of times its about a conterversial/xasaasi conflict in Somalia like Adhicadeeye Crisis. It only causes further unnecessary conflict among Somali people generally, and nomads here particularly in this case.

RedSea   

assalamu Calaykum,

Yes, I do understand that these images don't carry any benefits for anyone, but the only reason I have posted them is for anyone who wanted to know the Somaliland army for any reason to just see what they look like,not necesarily their cause.

Remember everyone, there are also many other pics in that site itself. if you scrol down to the bottom of the page and click where it says "Daawo Sawirada" of any place such as Hargeysa, Burco, Berbera, Las Anod, Cerigabo etc.

The title was just to get the attention of the folks obsesed with military stuff but nothing more. I have precautioned everyone, but unfortunately many nomads seem to ignore that and rather took the low road.

So brothers and sisters let us not get too excited with the fact that we are seeing bunch of trucks mounted with .50 caliber machine guns,because I am sure everyone of us have seen those before in some where or here in SOL.

In further details, since we have made this thread out of something that wasn't intended for, I might have to ask the admin. or the moderator to delete it for good, so this fiasco can end for once.

Assalamu Calaykum.