Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Letter from Ahmed Godane to rer Muqdisho.

Kamoon ninyahoow. You didn't have to be that nuanced and write an essay. Yes, it was a yes-or-no question.

You think if Riyaale threatened tomorrow that he wouldn't ask Xabashi help. Don't you think he is in their hands already? Doesn't he perform what they ask of him, without any questions uu weydiiyo. He hands out Reer Soomaali Galbeed; he secretly allows them to use Berbera. He doesn't raise a word when they cross the so-called 'border.'

Shariifka is trying to secure and get Koonfurta that elusive 'security' and 'safe' Waqooyiga has and Koonfurta hadn't had for almost 19 years. Godane and his likes are not giving him that opportunity.

Again, for Godane, it is not about security or such. To Godane and his likes do not differentiate between Waqooyi or Koonfur. They are in Koonfur now because it offers more fursad, oo meel lagu gambado, meel qaracan, meel ee safe ku yihiin and can operate.

So, say, if he and his cohorts 'tamed' Koonfurta, he will have your full support markuu his isqarxis and other imported ideologies he sets forth to Waqooyiga? Your full welcoming of that will be imminent, no?

RedSea   

MMA,

you will never get the answer you're looking for. Because I have said countless times you are wrong about the assumptions you have made about The Xarakat Mujahideen Alshabaab. Tell me hows life in Baydhabo been in last 7-8 months. There is no meaningless killings and mysterious murders like that on Abdalla Deerow aun. Look at Kismaayo, merka and other cities and how peaceful and progress they have become.

This fearmongering that you are trying to create in the air doesn't exist saaxib. The reality is Alshabaab targets those who are harming the somali nation, not everyday Joe like you and I. I also have made very clear that Ahmed Godane is better alternative for me than say Rayaale.

Meiji   

^^

As we all knew, you are propagating for Alshabab when it comes to Southern Somalia, but when we apply the same reasoning to the secessionist region you suddenly get nuanced.

Riyaale and the other remnants of the old order need to be tackled by Alshabab like the remnants of the old order have been tackled in Soutern Somalia.

You are a hypocrite as is Godane dude who propagates for Jihad in Xamar and calls people ''murtad'' from left to right while Hargaisa is ruled by Ethiopian lackeys.

He should focus on defeating the Habashi lackeys in Hargaisa and Northern Somalia in general.

PS: A secessionist should not even talk to me when it comes to nationalism and the General Interest of Somalia.

Meiji   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

Kamoon ninyahoow. You didn't have to be that nuanced and write an essay. Yes, it was a yes-or-no question.

You think if Riyaale threatened tomorrow that he wouldn't ask Xabashi help. Don't you think he is in their hands already? Doesn't he perform what they ask of him, without any questions uu weydiiyo. He hands out Reer Soomaali Galbeed; he secretly allows them to use Berbera. He doesn't raise a word when they cross the so-called 'border.'

MMA,

Dont waste time on this hypocrite, because how in the hell can he overlook the Habashi lackeys like Riyaale who perform their monthly haji to Addis Abebba??

How can he overlook the selling of SOMALI CIVILIANS to Meles Zenawi as ''ONLF fighters''??

How can he overlook the use of Berbera port by TPLF regime??

How can he overlook the clannish and anti-Somali attidute of the elite that propagates the secessionist agenda (''Somaliland'')??

Godane needs to tackle those problems and Mr.Red Sea needs to look inward instead of acting like a hypocrite.

PS: Watch as all secessionist supporters crawl into this place and try to refute the criticism of the situation in Northern Somalia. That alone will prove the hypocricy of Mr.Red.Sea Part-time Alshabab Part-time ''Somaliland'' supporter.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Meiji:

^^

As we all knew, you are propagating for Alshabab when it comes to Southern Somalia, but when we apply the same reasoning to the secessionist region you suddenly get nuanced.

Riyaale and the other remnants of the old order need to be tackled by Alshabab like the remnants of the old order have been tackled in Soutern Somalia.

You are a hypocrite as is Godane dude who propagates for Jihad in Xamar and calls people from ''murtad'' from left to right while Hargaisa is ruled by Ethiopian lackeys.

Again it would not surprise me if Godane was a secessionist agent.

PS: A secessionist should not even talk to me when it comes to nationalism and the General Interest of Somalia.

Godanes position towards Somaliland regime is not any different than say his position on Egypt or the TFG. They're all the same to him.Your are just putting words in his mouth, because, well, um, uhum, he just happens to be from another part of Somalia :DSo much for nationalism, eh? ;)

Meiji   

^^

Mr.Red Sea:

Difference between Egypte and ''Somaliland'': the latter does not exist.

As for Godane, he should practice what he preaches and take the example of men like Cayrow, Abu Mansuur, Xasan Turki, Aweys etc.

All those men have brought the Jihad they believe in to the regions their clans hail from in order to rally their group behind the cause while they operate on the national scene too.

Hence, why Abu Mansuur liberated Baay/Bakool, why Xasan Turki liberated L/Jubba and why Cayrow and Aweys liberated Galgaduud.

Godane should liberate Northern Somalia from the Xabashi Lackeys and speak out against them.

let me finish for you guys

Godane is a coward who would not step a foot in either Somaliland or puntland because he would get his **s kicked in those regions where there is no tolerance these kinds of pseudo mujahids.

Red Sea would not wish upon his peeps up in the north these terrorist but he reasons that for the south it ok because what was there before was worse. Peace and democracy is religion in his neck of the woods

RedSea   

Mejji, you're one angry M-society. You were fine with Ahmed godane fighting against A/Y and the EThiopians but today he is seccesionist and has hidden motives. lool

You and your so call M society do not have the capacity to run a town properly. What Alshabab has done is liberate yours behind when you were at the mercy of the Ethiopian war machine while the poeple like Sh. Hotel turned their tale and ran off to the border and fled. It's also liberating you from the disease ridden AMISOM forces who are raping and killing innocent somalis while Sh. hotel and his likes are pleading for more foreign troops. What a shame!

And no you are no natiolist, you just want your so call M-society to have its lucarative family bussiness, warlordism and isbaaro inc back. Not gonna happen. :D;)

^^^

LOL @ Isbaaro Inc :D

-------------------- -------------------- --------

In this hotly contested match between Deviancy United Vs Anarchy FC, the score is... Deviancy 2 Anarchy 0.

The insane and drug-induced religious deviants seem to be out playing and out gunning(literally) the marauding bands of Anarchy from the south. But in soccer, as in life, anything is possible if you fight(literally) hard enough--so keep up the good job mates and remember it's only half-time. :cool:

sool_boy   

Originally posted by Red Sea:

Mejji,

You're all about the "M society". Well my friends, you're clan oppurtunist. You want your clan to dominate the Somali affairs. When non "M society" warlord was at the helm, you all caught the patriotic fever.I'm starting to think maybe you're whole hubbala about EThiopian invasion on Somalia had hidden motive behind it and that you didn't care as much about Ethiopia troops in Xamar as much as who was in Villa Somalia at the time.

The guy made sense here... they were against yey becouse of his clan , they were not against ethiopia ....red sea , you hit the nail in the head.

sool_boy   

^becouse the same ugandese and warlords they were against last time are thir biggest her`os right now..the same abdiqybdid the same mohamed dhere the same adan madoobi.

Originally posted by sool_boy:

^becouse the same ugandese and warlords they were against last time are thir biggest her`os right now..the same abdiqybdid the same mohamed dhere the same adan madoobi.

And who told u this...grandma?? :confused:

sool_boy   

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

quote:Originally posted by sool_boy:

And who told u this...grandma?? :confused:
nah , your grandma , told my grandba.. thats how i came to know.nuff said

:D