Sign in to follow this  
me

A Busnessman arrested in Hargeysa for......being from the wrong clan?

me   

War Kookooban Oo Naga Soogaadhay Magaalooyinka Burco Iyo Hargeisa

News(Hargeisa}.12-06Wararka Naga Soo Gaadhaya magaalada hargeisa ayaa sheegaya in Ciidamada Police-ka maamulka labaxay somaliland ay xabsiga utaxaabeen Abshir Adaan Maxamuud Oo Ah nin dhalinyaro ah oo ka tagay magaalada laascaanood ee xarunta gobolka sool magaalada hargeisa-na u'aaday arimo ganacsi..........................

Abshir Adaan Maxamuud ayaa ay wararku sheegayaan in hotel-kii uu ka degenaa magaalada hargeisa ay ka kaxaysteen ciidamada sirdoonka ee police-ka sida ay kusoo waramayaan dad xogogaala oo ku sugan magaalada hargeisa.

ilaayo hada lama garanayo sababta dhabta ah ee ka danbaysa xadhiga Mr Abshir Balse wararka qaar baasheegaya in ay ciidanka sirdoonku ku soo eedeeyaan falal argagaxiso .

mar'aanu la xidhiidhnay mid kamid ah ciidamada police-ka ee saldhiga dhexe ee badhtamaha magaalada hargeisa ayaa beeniyay xadhiga mr Abshir balse dad xogogaala ayaa ku adkaysanaya inuu saldhiga dhexe ku jiro Abshir Adaan Maxamuud .

ciidamada police-ka ayaa hadiyo jeer dadka hawlaha shaqo uyimaada magaalada hargeisa kalabaxa xarumaha ay degen yihiin gaar ahaan hotelada.

waxaa sidoo kale jeelka hargeisa ku xidhan sheekh maxamed ismaaciil iyadoo madaxweyne riyaale uu ku sheegay sababta ka danbaysa xadhiga ninkaas in looga shakisanaa inuu ka dambeeyay waxyaabaha qarxa ee lala damacsanaa in la qarxiyo doorashooyinkii baarlamaanka ee bishii Sep, 2005.

dhanka kale wararka naga soogaadhaya magaalada burco e xarunta goblka togdheer ayaa sheegaya in ciidamada police-ku ay gacanta ku dhigen lba nin oo la sheegay in ay faldil ah ka geysteen magaalada burco.

Taliyaha ciidanka Booliska Togdheer,Axmed Maxamed Guutaale,ayaa sheegay in ciidanka boolisku hawlgal balaadhan oo ay qaadeen ku soo qabteen laba ka mida kooxdii falka dilka ugaystay Marxuum bile jaamac labada nin ee boolisku soo qabtay ayaa magacyadooda lagu sheegay, Xaydle Xirsi Daahir iyo Qoodhle Cabdi Aadan

Widhwidh Media Center

Jordan

me   

My advice to Somali's of the wrong clan don't go to Hargeysa for any reason as long as the mafia rules there.

RedSea   

^My advice to you,get a life.

The city of Hargeysa population wise is close to 900,000 thousand. All these people can't possibilly be from the " right" clan. There are people from Zone five, Bari, South, as far galbeed as Djabuti, and even Oromos doing business in Hargeysa. These people have been doing business for as long as I have lived, no harm was done to them, they wonder around the streets of Hargeysa, own businesses just like everyone else. It seems though all Mr. Jordan does is go around the city of Hargeysa and whereever he sees the slightest thing of error he reports with Gigantic title such as the one above. It's unfortunate that all WidhWidh online has been doing lately is just to spread lies.

For one it's good enough for those who fall for such news, but to the rest, give us break even you mr.Me, and dont' suggest that people dont' go there, in fact that shows your lack of knoweldge of your hometown, in which is resided by all somali tribes from everywhere, that is a fact, chew on that.

Even my post of Hargeysa being snowy has a better chance of being closer to the truth since something solid did fall from the sky (ice) then this mediocar news of Widhwidh online.

me   

^^Aren't you the one still living in denial about the torture of Sheikh Max'med Sheikh Ismaciil? Who says that this report is also not true? Last time I remmeber you was living in denial about Sheikh Max'med Sheikh ismaciil torture

It is a natural reflex I know.

You also told us it snowed in Hargeysa :D I am sorry but your word's weight has been severely diminished.

Red Sea wants "justice" only in the south. So long as no one talks about his clan area.

We had Samsam, then Shiekh Mohamed, now this guy?

If you are from the wrong clan Hargaysa is rough I guess.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

^My advice to you,get a life.

The city of Hargeysa population wise is close to 900,000 thousand. All these people can't possibilly be from the " right" clan. There are people from Zone five, Bari, South, as far galbeed as Djabuti, and even Oromos doing business in Hargeysa. These people have been doing business for as long as I have lived, no harm was done to them, they wonder around the streets of Hargeysa, own businesses just like everyone else. It seems though all Mr. Jordan does is go around the city of Hargeysa and whereever he sees the slightest thing of error he reports with Gigantic title such as the one above. It's unfortunate that all WidhWidh online has been doing lately is just to spread lies.

For one it's good enough for those who fall for such news, but to the rest, give us break even you mr.Me, and dont' suggest that people dont' go there, in fact that shows your lack of knoweldge of your hometown, in which is resided by all somali tribes from everywhere, that is a fact, chew on that.

Even my post of Hargeysa being snowy has a better chance of being closer to the truth since something solid did fall from the sky (ice) then this mediocar news of Widhwidh online.

Mr. Red Sea, Why all that insinuation!, what happened to the rationality. In addition Hargeisa hosts 900 K inhabitants, has no merit and is beyond believe.. any support of your claim.

me   

^^ Iska daaya Mr. Red Sea wuu xanaaq dhow yahay, yuunan dhooxada iduun ku jeedhan. 900.000 waa marka Xabashida iyo adhi carbeedka lagu daro. Soomaalidu waa ugu badnaan 200.000 meelahaas.

me   

Xaalada Sheikh Abshir Adan Mohamoud ka dib markii Hotelk kii uu deganaa ay kala baxeen ciidanka CID

Hargeysa: October 13, 2006

Warar xogagaal ah oo aanu ka helnay magaalada Hargeysa ayaa sheegaya in uu sii kordhayo ugaadhsiga uu maamulkaasi ku hayo dadka ka soo jeeda gobolada ssc hadana uu bilaabmay baadhitaano dhinaca Hotelada iyo masaajidada

Ka dib markii maalintii arbacadii jeelka loo taxaabay nin ganacsade ah oo ka soo jeeda gobolada ssc ,ayaa warku wuxuu nagu soo gaadhey in ciidanka CID ay ilaa xalay galen sadex hoteel oo ay filanayeen inay seexdaan dadka socdaalka kaga yimaada Gobolada Puntland.

Mar aanu la xidhiidhnay nin isugu kaayo sheegay inuu dembi baadhe yahay ,ayaa wuxuu noo sheegay in sheikh Abshir Mohamoud loo haysto dacwad la xidhiidha argagixiso taas oo looga soo gubiyey magaalada laascaanood.

Ninkan ayaa wuxuu noo sheegay in dad ku sugan magaalada laascaanood una shaqeeya ciidanka CID ay dacwadan u soo gudbiyeen xarunta dhexe ee Hargeysa welina aan baadhitaankeedii dhamaan.

Dhinaca kale nin suxufi ah oo isna ku sugan magaalada Hargeysa ayaa isna noo xaqiijiyey inaan ilaa hada loo ogolaan dadkii sheikhaas soo booqan lahaa loona sheegay inay soo laabtaan maalinta Sabtida ah.

Xargaga Online....Laacaanood

RedSea   

assalamu calaykum,

hmmm bay tidhi shimbirtii bokorowday.

Let me take on you one on one, if I may.

First of all, let me say a word to the topic starter, Mr. Me. you have mentioned that I have a temper problems, but to honestly deny that, I would have to say I am as cool as they come across and I say that with supreme confidence and without going over my head.

Of your other claims to which you pointed that I am still "denying" the torture of Sh.Muxamed Ismail.It's not that I am denying anything my friend,however what I have denied was the existance of the tape depicting the images of supposed torture of Sh.Maxamud Ismail.However, if that may lead you to think that I am refusing to admit there was never a torture, then your mind has the right to wonder itself,and it bothers me not of what you might think.

To Duke, my friend, there you go once again for making the everlasting, spining, and directionless comments in which to this minute I don't know what to make of them.My brother let me just tell you straight up, that you are not a Southerner, so whenever I speak of the south, I am speaking of Xamar, Jawhar, Kismayo, etc.If anytime I suggest that the ICU should attack and take over Northern Galkacayo, Gorowe, or whatever other Puntland city you hail from, then you may suggest that I am being unfair,but in this case I am only praising the job well done by the ICU for the southern Somali in which you are no part of. Only the folks such Xoogsade, Dhubad,Dhabshid,Paragon,Alleh Ubaahne, HornAfrique might question whether or not, my intentions are pure.It's for them to tell me that statement you have scripted above, not you, so sorry budd if you have put yourself in that position.To remind of what thing, you are from Puntland and I am from Somaliland,we both stand the same distance from the south, therefore I can as much say I want as you may have also.

To Naxar Nugaled aka Frank, my dear lad, I think you get the drift.Whether it may be 900,000 or more, the figure is round aroud there,therefore, it's sure thing in which I won't ask anyone that the city of Hargeysa is inhabited by tribes from all over the Somali peninsula.They have been there before, and will always be the residents.But the question is why isn't there more reported incidents such as the this big lie made up widhwidh online,which would state that the continues imprisonment of other tribes.Offcourse, I think you have lived long enough to know that arests happen everywhere,considering a large city such as Hargeysa, and to come up with only few in every month if not a year, is quiet impresive.But all I say is don't jump to conclusions(if you choose,it's up to you),and let us see what this man considering the report of the unreliable and qabiil centered Widhwidh online's report is true, fair enough?

Mansa Munsa, dear brother aka mr.captain high pantns(joke).I don't see anyone where I have lost it a bit.Maybe my points have came across to you little differently,but the matter of the fact is that there is and you should know this many many tribes that reside in Hargeysa, so for someone to suggest that no one from the "wrong" clan should ever go near Hargeysa while "gangs" are in control and before Kacaanka dalka comes back again.then I have to ask you what would you tell that one person, wouldn't you have said the same way I have said it if not adding little more salt and pepper on it,I think you would. So you may only see my rational and I am sure they, if you have only for once clear your mind from the qabiil that has clouded it and then put on magnified glasses of truth, for which would help you see things in "rational"way. The population of Hargeysa is considered between 600,000-900,000,meaning it could fall anywhere in that number line.

Thanks,

Assalamu calaykum.

me   

^^ waraa Badacase waan iska kaa daynayaa, shaahna waan kuu qaadayawaa si aan dhibaatada iskaga dayno. Shaqo kale aan helay meel iigaga baydh, markaan kuubaahdo aan kuu jeedhi doona.

Waan is af garanaynaa anagu. ;)

bambo   

Both adminstration are the same , puntland and somaliland are doing same thing, cade muse is expelling none pundlanders out of puntland , South somalia especialy xaamar is only place where all somalis are respected and are equal thanks to icu, that tells much about their leader ship unlike hate thats being practiced in both Pundland and somaliland administration ., somaliland and puntland administration are implemting Mele Zenawi law thats all,

RedSea   

^Ask Duke why Puntland expelled and denied Southern Somalis from entering their regoin.I bet he will deny that as well.

Mr.ME

Waar ninkaagan dadka ugu sheekaynaya Hargeysa iskaga yaaca, waxba kama dhagaysanayo, inta aad waxaa aaminsantay.Waxaan ku dhihi lahaa, ku noqo Hargeysa soo arag, una sheeg cidaad tahay, bal then will see if anyone gives a darn of what you are.Do an expirement.

SOO MAAL   

The actions of Somali clan-entities are regrettable.

After the civil, it’s not surprising to witness the fact that Somali people are facing discrimination in their own country because they are from “wrong clanâ€

All Somali regions are same whether it’s Somaliland, Puntland, shabelle, or other southern regions

Sheikh Mohamed Ismail’s only crime is that he is from small clan /wrong clan from far away region (Western Somalia)

sheikh Abshir Adan Moahmoud from Sool and Xaawa Xusen Xandule from Hergeysa are merely few examples showing the devastation of the somali civil war