Sign in to follow this  
me

A Busnessman arrested in Hargeysa for......being from the wrong clan?

Taleexi   

Mansa Munsa, dear brother aka mr.captain high pantns(joke).I don't see anyone where I have lost it a bit.Maybe my points have came across to you little differently,but the matter of the fact is that there is and you should know this many many tribes that reside in Hargeysa, so for someone to suggest that no one from the "wrong" clan should ever go near Hargeysa while "gangs" are in control and before Kacaanka dalka comes back again.then I have to ask you what would you tell that one person, wouldn't you have said the same way I have said it if not adding little more salt and pepper on it,I think you would. So you may only see my rational and I am sure they, if you have only for once clear your mind from the qabiil that has clouded it and then put on magnified glasses of truth, for which would help you see things in "rational"way. The population of Hargeysa is considered between 600,000-900,000,meaning it could fall anywhere in that number line.

Thanks,

Assalamu calaykum. [/QB]

Dear Mr.Red Sea, thanks for being so clear this time and the joke too, you gave me a range of 600k-900k, which is very reasonable considering in the context of Somalis growth rate and human movement structural analysis. However, don't distort the fact that Hargeisa had indeed being a more multi-ethnic city before than it is now.

On the other hand call me clannist or any other name that may please you or make your day, I just happened to be in different position regarding the self-styled administration a.k.a Somaliland.

The rest assured, unless you allow others, this is conditional statement, a room that they can breath or exercise their freedom of expression, you are not going to have an administration which is a state-like rather you will always play around with your clan - administration.

Ila liqaa.