Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Qaraxa Kismaayo

^^ Amin, Allaha ka waraabiyo jannada asaga intii kale ee si xaqdaro lagu dilayo meel kasta ee somalia ah PL, SL, Xamar land, and in the name of TFG, clan maamul goboleed, and in the name of Qabiil.

Having said that, what I dont understand here is why some folks here intentionally try to associate this incident with a whole clan there. Any sane person here would clearly see the el desperado attempts by team desprados and therefore dismess all their allegations as pure smears and hatred.

Oh, folk X, put that mask off, would ya? you are laughing stock of SOL politic section. "wadaad" ku lahaa, goorma ayaa wadaad laga nixi jiray. well I say to them, hypocrites!!! I never seen them shed crocodile tears for all the wadaads killed by amxaaros in Somalia by the TFG stooges that they secretly and hypocritically support. Maybe the wadaads from Mogadishu aint their wadaads.

For the "moderator" dude, adeer haddii amxaaro duul jecel jiraan ama ku tiirsan and historically ku tiirsanaan jiray waa adiga, sidaa daraadeed amxaaro ka eeg deegaankiina aay ba satay, mandhow. Cidna ha ku caayin amxaaro ama haku riixin adigoo amxaar guriga u goleysid, caano usoo liseysid, hooy siineysid, gabdhana loogu daro.

Therefore, when you get your house in order, then talk about others. Inta ka horeysa uurkaada waxa ku jira usoo saar banaanka ha la aqrsitee.

Lebeling entire qabiil xaaraan-ku-naax is disgusting. killing innocent pple is disgusting as well. Can you keep your moderator role when you insulted entire group of qabiil? Somalis and abusing power go hand in hand. Cajiib

Som@li   

it is time MMA should resign from his post, adeer meesha raga kale u banee, waa iska soo tagan tahay, mise waa awood jacaylkii soomaalida, inta aad iskaga tagri fashid baad hadana soo fadhi meesha, it is wrong to paint a whole clan as theives. it is only bunch of thieves who control and terrorize the innocent pple in Kismaayo, and they will be removed soon.

Politicacs Section Moderators candidates.

1)Duke

2)Jacaylbaro

Originally posted by Dabshid:

it is time MMA should resign from his post, adeer meesha raga kale u banee, waa iska soo tagan tahay, mise waa awood jacaylkii soomaalida, inta aad iskaga tagri fashid baad hadana soo fadhi meesha, it is wrong to paint a whole clan as theives. it is only bunch of thieves who control and terrorize the innocent pple in Kismaayo, and they will be removed soon.

Politicacs Section Moderators candidates.

1)Duke

2)Jacaylbaro

Horta ciid wanaagsan. I hope inaa xalwadda Iimaaraadka wax noogu reebtay. :D

Duqa, aftaagyaasha qaarkood uma jawaabo, dhulkee yaalaana ma u foorarsado. Hadal waa raqiis. Heybo baa la igu dhalay, not xaaraan. Xalaalna waa la igu soo quudiye, not xaaraan or booliqaran.

Waxee rabee dhihi karaan, hawl ii taalo ma'aha. Though this thread is not about me, it is xasuuqa Kismaayo ka socdo loola kacaayo that some do want to sidestep, oo meel aan waxba jirin wax ka raadinaayo. However, you do deserve a reply.

Intee ku caaye qabiil?

Here is my two posts in this thread that aan ogahay kululeeye xaaraan ku naaxs moooryaan militia that brutally occupies Kismaayo and their clan worshippers. It is the few clan militia that brutally subjugates, represses Kismaayo's native residents, loots its properties, deforests its deegaan for dhuxusha la dhoofiyo [which was documented by the United Nations] and now the daylight xasuuq of innocent people, including wadaado.

Waxaas wax no Soomaali damiir leh indhaha ka qabsan karo ma'aha, as we did condemn waxa ka dhacay, ka dhacaayo Xamar, we will likewise condemn waxa lagu sameynaayo the native Kismaayo residents. Damiir ayaa Eebbe na siiye. The exposure will always continue, come calaacal or quuq iyo qiiq iyo nac nacda dalac bilaashka ah. Hawshaas aniga iima taalo.

I will quote the two regarding posts I contributed in this thread, which was never edited and never will:

The xaaraan ku naax clan occupiers of that city do not mind the Xabashi "sirdoon" in their midst. Ar maxaa Xabashi laga cabsaday.

Where is Kashafa, who mistakenly believed these xaaraan ku naax occupiers of Kismaayo were anti-Xabashi.

And this:

Xiinfaniin, the xaaraan ku naax clan occupying militia from that village of Cabuudwaaq know inay ku daaheynin that blessed city of Kismaayo.

It was a reason they couldn't even fire a single bullet to defend the occupied Kismaayo during Maxkamadaha's incursion. Now, they are shamelessly bedding and bidding with their loots with their Xabashi masters, protecting a Xabashi spy agent in their midst or sending their traditional ugaasyo envoys to Adisababa to beg the Xabashi master to leave them alone since they have nothing against Xabashi invading the country. No wonder, though, as they always bed anyone who they think that can prolong their clan occupaction, be it Indhamadoowe or Seeraar or Xabashi, or even as that warlord they worship as a lord [God-like, respected and honoured] said infamously, even they will bed the Yahuudis if it helps their occupying cause.

They lack a clear, political insight of the future of this Soomaali polical games. No clan occupation ever lasted in Soomaaliya. That is the only clear conclusion we have got from this prolonged unnecessary clan civil wars.

These are the two posts. Meel aan qabiil oo dad wanaag iyo xumaan ku wada jiro aan meel ugu dhacay ma jirto. I only blamed the xaaraan ku naax clan militia that occupies that city with their clan leaders. Nothing else and nothing more.

Quuqda badan meeshaan lagu haayo yee kuu been guurin, Dabshidoow. The issue, once again, is not about me, but the murdering of innocent people aan loo naxariisan.

Mar labaad, ciid wanaag iigu ciid, widaayoow.

Fabregas   

The Zionist and Ethiopian loving warlords and their clan militias and the Tigrays are not above criticism. The reason why Somalis in such a state is because you have grown *** man who cant condemn their clan militias and clan warlords for what they are. They believe if they expose them it is somewhow an attack on their clan. Call a tuug a tuug when you see one!

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

[QB] Xiinfaniin, the xaaraan ku naax clan occupying militia from that village of Cabuudwaaq know inay ku daaheynin that blessed city of Kismaayo [QB].

This is what MMA wrote about the certain clan of Aabudwaaq region. Apart from your venom, and poison spread. I would like to bring your attantion, that you are above no one here in SOL forum. You barely know the back ground of those you are attacking, and wht they do for living. So, stop circling arround, and give an apology to the thousands of decent,innocent clan that you painted with your brush. I am not from Caabud waaq, and I swear over the holy quran have never even been to too. But, I am a man of truth and cant take such words from a man whom hundreds of members gave him their trust to safeguard the well beign of their reputations. Adeer, waad dhex fadhidaaye xaal bixi. Dadkana ha u gaffin. Hadaad rabtid inaad waxka sheegtid dad aad necebtahay. Simply point your finger to certain bad groups or individual. Laakiin ha is raacin "Qabiilkaas oo Caabudwaaq daga ayaa xaaraan ku naax ah" We will not take saaxiib. Hadal intuu afkaaga ku jiro ayuu ammaana yahay.

Gabbal   

^I personally have no problems with what he said personally as opposed to the fact the position of neutrality he is supposed to hold in the carrying out of his SOL duty. If he was not the moderator, would he have crossed the line time and time again?

Nacnacda haynagala wado, waxuush wax u dheg dhigtaana jirin balse anigu waxaan leeyahay aan oranayay wakhti muda ah haatan in talada meeshaan loo dhiibo qof u qalmo.

With that said, I have went on an self-imposed boycott once before and I am permenantly leaving this place now until someone more deserving is given moderator position.

Wa sallam, Ciid wanaagsan dhamaan.

Jacpher   

"Qabiilkaas oo Caabudwaaq daga ayaa xaaraan ku naax ah"

Hunguri:

I am bit confused sxb. Is this what he wrote or meant in his heart or what you wanted to hear him say? MMA spoke of clan militia of Caabudwaaq, not half or whole clan of Caabudwaaq. He wrote specifically about the clan militia holding the city of Kismaayo hostage. Obviously this savage nomadic militia hail from Caadubwaaq but would make no difference if they were from Caluula. No need for you do a bit of tafsiir. No harm in condemning a clan militia, clan gang or clan warlord. Any clan militia be it Caabudwaaq, Ceelmacaan or Ceergaabo can and should be ridiculed.

Re-read what Geeljire wrote just above your post. Calling your clan militia or any other clan gangs some fitting names does not necessarily mean the rest of the clan members share the description. Some of us are getting way too defensive but the least it could do is make you feel joy at heart as these clan militia is doing the dirty work that could dent and undermines the good name of your good clan. Nomad enough to apologize for your hasty judgment?

Back to the topic. Ilaahey ha u naxariisto masaakiinta la gumaaday. Waxaa la yaab leh dadka qaarkiis iskaba daayee inay gacan ku dhiiglaha dilka geestay Ramadan dhexdeeda inay eedeeyaanee waxaa laga la'yahay "Alla yarxamh" muslimka ka dhexeysay. This low miyey noo harsaneyd?

Jacpher   

lol@boycott.

Flip-flop alarm active

With that said, I have went on an self-imposed boycott once before and I am permenantly leaving this place now until someone more deserving is given moderator position.

Flip-flop alarm deactivated.

I don't think that's smart move. Saxiixa gedonet and that [God-like, respected and honoured] will lose vital propaganda machine in cyberspace. Think again. MMA ain't done nothin' wrong and going no where. Better hold on to your seat young man. The xaaraan-ku-naax clan militia of Caabudwaaq terrorizing the city of Kismaayo will soon follow your hasty departure. Not feasible for you to play innocent victim now.

Human xaar ka buux oo lulmo iyo daciifnimo daa'im u ah ayaa Ilaahey lagu matalaa. Bini'aadam nadiif ah haduu ahaan lahaa maxey kuu dhimi laheyd. Waaba kan ugu xun oo dhiig Muslim ku qubestay. Ilaahey ha ku matalin neefsade, of all neefsadayaasha nool, evil dagaal-ooge, Yahuud magan-gale, Amxaar dabo-dhilif.

Hunguri spot on sxb, I am glad you reposted matagii uu walaweyntu meesha ku soo qortay, but hey to a deaf ears it makes no difference at all. A sheer hypocrisy!! The ball is now with LSK, lets see if he can set the record straight. If he too shy about stoping this kind of things, then the easiest for him is to eliminate us from SOL, by simply banning me and Horn so that meeshan free ride marathon ha u noqoto waxmakasta SOL.

Hunguri, Your protest is unmerited; MMA did no wrong in this thread. Hiiraale goons have no point in their accusations. If you paid attention they’ve accused anyone who opposed their little warlord including Kashafa, Baashi, myself, Jimcaale, Che and others here. I never thought you could buy their cheap lines of argument, namely speak ill of our clan militias and you hate our clan and triba!.

As for Kismayo, believe me the stakes are much higher than they were few weeks before and justice will be served; it’s a matter of survival and perseverance for some, and it’s no longer about politics. This is the good news: the culprits and their motives are known.

MMA, your steadfastness is remarkable…theirs is a desperate shout~~

Hunguri   

Xiin-Finiin, I am not buying cheap lines of arguments. And, I am not in denial of criticising or opposing an entity who is threat to the well beign of the civilians in Kismayo. Let it be Hiiraale,Morgan,Afguduud, and Cumar Jees clones. My point is clear here. "Clan of Caabudwaaq" is the nerve this guy hit. And, this is the weak point that I call a cheap argument. ********,Militia beign labelled with districts or regions is a possitive expression of some1 debating in a Xalaal way. I can call them Militia of Caabud waaq. I can say Militias of Somali land or be Puntland. But awoowe waxba boodhka ha isku qarina. Walaanan u yeelin Clan of Caabud waaq. Wiilku hadalka ha hagaajisto.

Jimcaale,

Saaxiib Intaa aan kor ku qoray si fiican u akhriso!

I think some order needs to be restored.

MMA might have choosen his words more carefully but I do not think he meant it as labeling the whole clan. At times I have made a big error in labeling certain cities after militias such as Guriceel, and in this case Cabudwaaq was the wrong choice of words. The people of both CabudWaaq and Guriceel or any other town do not deserve to be made scapegoats for the actions of certain faction who in no way benefit those beautiful towns.

Kismayu is in the hands of the JVA militia who have destroyed the town and failed to bring any order, progress even for the clans they want to "represent".

Again lets give MMA [who I disagree with 90%] a break. But also lets give clans a break and not label them so randomly when they have nothing to do with it. Hiiraale, Taano, Dheere are to blame and not Cabudwaaq.