Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Qaraxa Kismaayo

Hunguri   

The Duke. Hadalkaagu waa hadal wanaagsan oo wax dawayn kara. Waad mahadsantahay. Qofkii Masuul ah ee xil hayaa. Waa inuu iska dhawraa wax dadka uu power-ka u hayaa kaga caban karaan. I rested my case!

I agree with Duke here ,,,,,

Let's give the clan names a break and humans do mistakes ,, if MMA did a mistake (which is the case here) then it is good for him to appoligize and edit his post.

And we shouldn't take that opportunity of someone committed a mistake to ruin his intire life coz one single mistake he has done.

I don't think MMA will insist such mistakes ,,, we are humans qof walibana wuu dambaabaa waana laga soo noqdaa simply.

Laakiin waxaan arkaa inay bahashu aad inooola fogaatay ee bal ragow ha la is qabto waxoogaa :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

Politicacs Section Moderators candidates.

1)Duke

2)Jacaylbaro

Waar hayaaay! Labadaa naga ilaali!

Kool_Kat   

I nominate DUKE...

Sheekha, sorry I have nothing against you, but waa ina adeerkey...If you go against anyone else, I'll definately nominate you... :D

Marshalling for the moderator power eh!

Smalltime-warlord supporters, die-hard secessionists, and Ethiopian tank riders [what a coalition! :D ] if you wanna vote down MMA cite different reasons than thus far mentioned.

Or even use hunters logic:

Awalbaad dekeno hore qabtay ood didisay cawshiiye'e

Maantana biciidkaan damcaad daba ordaysaay'e

Fediyaamo deerooy haddaanan dabada kaa toogan!

Hunguri   

Ahahahahaha. Sheekha, saaxiib dee Northner ku diidye. Red Sea, Suldaanka, iyo Ayoub soo kaxeey :D . They should give you the vote of Hargaisa Yalaxow lion Post. Truely speaking :D Hadii bahasha Duke loo dhiibo. Aad ayay u fiicnaan lahayd. I beleive he is a man of challenge. He does not look a dictator. Ceeb kaliya wuxuu leeyahay sawirada ayuu aad u jecelyahay :D .....

PS:-

Jacaylbro, waar Jaadkii Hargaisa cishadii dhawyto laga cunayay magaciisu muxuu ahaa. Loool Walaahi wali waa qoslayaa!!

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

quote:Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

[QB] Xiinfaniin, the xaaraan ku naax clan occupying militia from that village of Cabuudwaaq know inay ku daaheynin that blessed city of Kismaayo [QB].

This is what MMA wrote about the certain clan of Aabudwaaq region.
Saxiib, he didnt say anything about a clan. It says " clan occupying militia". He has signalled out a clan milita not the entire clan. I still fail to see what is wrong with this.Perhaps it hit a nerve with those that support the actions of these militias? There is nothin wrong with sayin a clan occupying militia from Muqdisho, Hargeysa or any other city for that matter.