Sign in to follow this  
milk

The right men for the job Abdulah Yusef president

Horn, again you personalise the issue, there are a number of individuals running for the post of President, between them who is the right choice to lead Somalia from its present debacle?

Out of all the 50 + candidates sources in Nairobi state that there are three front runners, Abdullahi Adow, Abdiqasin and Abdullahi Yusuf.

Now out of these three I would go for Abdullahi Yusuf because the other two where Afweyne's men, and the fact is Abdiqasin was given the chance three years ago and he failed, Adow might be better than the Arta boss but he has no real support on the ground and no experience in security.

The choice dear boy is not between Abdullahi Yusuf and an ideal fictitious Young Somali leaders. Its between the individuals in Nairobi who have declared themselves and who for what ever reason have a real chance of winning.

Jumatatu   

I think this debate is irrelevant now as the war-hero, great leader, the only choice etc..etc. is on the brink of quitting the summit cause he has not been given the liberty to solely name the ***** members to the the National Assembly. A person who cannot even come to mutual agreement with his own sub-clan will want to lead a Nation and unite them after going through (no mentioning his role in it) a terrible social breakdown to the core of its establishment.

Gabbal   

Out of all the 50 + candidates sources in Nairobi state that there are three front runners, Abdullahi Adow, Abdiqasin and Abdullahi Yusuf.

Listen, why are you limiting the choices to those three? It seems as though Abdulahi Yusuf supporters are famous for dramatically limiting the choices to a few, so they can somehow justify their support for him. When you and others say, he is a "strong" leader or he knows how to keep "security", we know it really means he is a dictator or he is good at killing people.

On another note...

I would go for Abdullahi Yusuf because the other two where Afweyne's men

...Simply because people served in Siad Barre's (ilaahay ha u naxariisto) government does not mean they are villans or those who didn't serve are heroes. Siad Barre in all honesty was a dictator and a dictator seeks no approval of any of his decisions from his symbolic ministers.

Just tell the truth next time, and tell the people the real reason you are voting for Abdulahi Yusuf is because of QABIIL.

A person who cannot even come to mutual agreement with his own sub-clan will want to lead a Nation

Jumatatu the ludicrisy of it is hilarious. :D

Jumatatu   

^^^Horn saxiib dont tire yourself, this people have narrow crasp when it comes to Somali politics and dont think further than their circle, mida kale saxiib dadkaan biyihii berdacad ayey so cabeen, hence are not open to any other suggestions.

[

Originally posted by Waryaa Dude:

[QB] Saxardiid:

yes those are facts. He received medals for that. Especially the big war against Ethiopia in 1978, he had reconquered the region's capital city of Godey.

Because you said so doesn't make facts, you haven't mention any credible sources, did you?

Now what were you implying again? :rolleyes: waryaa sheydaanka 'cuqdad qabiil' la yiraahdo iska naar.

good tactic sxb accusing me 'cuqdad qabiil' while you blindly defend the Guy wiht no other reason but qabil loyalty. The reason is that you rushed accusing me 'cuqdad qabil'.without knowing which qabil I’m from.

- 100.000s death victims of famine in Bay and Bakool

he didn't do that!

- 10.000s death victims in the genocide campaign of Siyaad Barre in Hargeysa and Burco

he didn't do that!

- 10.000s death victims in USC's uproot campaign in Mogadishu

he didn't do that!

- 1.000s death victims in SNF and USC's genocide campaign

he didn't do that!

- planting drugs on Somali fertile soils

he doesn't do that!

- systematic destruction of hargaysa and Burco

he didn't do that!

- destruction of Muqdisho, Marka, Brava and Kismaayo

he didn't do that

- mass killings in Gaalkacyo

he didn't do that, he even fought against the perpetrators!

- burning all trees and ship them to Dubai as charcoal

he fights against that!

you’re right to my knowledge he didn’t took part any of these and no one that I know said he did.

- squandering and stealing of Somali public money

he never did that!

he bankrupted Puntland to fund his worklord friends.

traitor: Sxb you haven’t mentioned any of his crimes. First of all he is traitor no1 selling all secret of the Somali government to the enemy. He also conspired with others to destroy the Somali republic.

Coward: taking part the failed coup while others faced full force of the government he hided the border later to escape to the enemy.

Murderer: He killed thousands of Somalis in tribal motivated attacks to innocent Somali people who are minding their affairs. One of unforgivable acts of treason his army and him had commited were to lead the enemy to Balanbale –district settled by siyad barre’s tribe and Goldogob – other district that is populated by tribe that has long and difficult war with A/Y’s sub-sub clan. The enemy with the help of your hero killed and maimed somalis for long period of time until Somali army kick them out. Do you think their lives count nothing?

Dictator: Eliminating lots of his opponents in SSDF thus forcing the remaining kulmis members to surrender to the government.

Murderer: What about lots of people he killed during his so called war with wadaado in early 1990’s, eliminating anyone he sees as challenge to his leadership.

Terrorist: He hired militia from Somali region in Ethiopia and used as terror army in Puntland, especially during the months he spent hiding in Mudug.

Dictator: Over throwing elected legitimate regional government.

Sxb these instants were noted in our national collective memory. If you need more evidence please talk to the people from those places.

Gabbal   

Saxardiid gacan ayaan kuu taagay!

I want to repeat again those points stressed out by Saxardiid.

Traitor
: Sxb you haven’t mentioned any of his crimes. First of all he is traitor no1 selling all secret of the Somali government to the enemy. He also conspired with others to destroy the Somali republic.

Coward
: taking part the failed coup while others faced full force of the government he hided the border later to escape to the enemy.

Murderer
: He killed thousands of Somalis in tribal motivated attacks to innocent Somali people who are minding their affairs. One of unforgivable acts of treason his army and him had commited were to lead the enemy to Balanbale –district settled by siyad barre’s tribe and Goldogob – other district that is populated by tribe that has long and difficult war with A/Y’s sub-sub clan. The enemy with the help of your hero killed and maimed somalis for long period of time until Somali army kick them out. Do you think their lives count nothing?

Dictator
: Eliminating lots of his opponents in SSDF thus forcing the remaining kulmis members to surrender to the government.

Murderer
: What about lots of people he killed during his so called war with wadaado in early 1990’s, eliminating anyone he sees as challenge to his leadership.

Terrorist
: He hired militia from Somali region in Ethiopia and used as terror army in Puntland, especially during the months he spent hiding in Mudug.

Dictator
: Over throwing elected legitimate regional government.

Horn

I insulted some dirty Warlords, not ther clan,BTW how do you know, that am not from the same clan. As Muusa Suudi Yalaxhow?. CY, Muusa,Jess,Morgan,Caydiid,Barre Hiiraal, all of them are some low life scum bagz.I dont understand why ppl like

Waryaa_dude&SmithNwestern&Milk help them?

Waryaa_dude

He sent in Amxaaro Soldiers In Goldobog whos setteld by Mullas! he killed 100s of ppl in Galgaduud, he attacked his own kinsmen!

Rahima   

Now out of these three I would go for Abdullahi Yusuf because the other two where Afweyne's men, and the fact is Abdiqasin was given the chance three years ago and he failed, Adow might be better than the Arta boss but he has no real support on the ground and no experience in security.

Brother with all due respect, we all know that is not the reason.

Let’s get real here, if we speak of crimes committed here, at the very least Cabdiqaasim(assuming we accept that being part of the previous government is a sin) was not/is not an Ethiopian lackeys- can't say the same for Caddow, he too is a traitor in my books. Most of these sad cases who’ve presented themselves as our future leaders have the blood of many innocent people on their hands, but to be an enemy puppet is the lowest of scum and sorry to say but mister CY falls into this even more tragic category. I can say with almost 100% certainty, even if Cabdiqaasim and Caddow had not been part of the previous government and had not Cabdiqaasim tried beforehand you would of have still favoured CY over them.

At the end of the day folks, know that when anyone supports a warlord (be he CY, Caydiid, Yalaxow, Jess etc) they do so simply because of tribal interests (the one who serves their interests best) and not the collective interests of all Somalis irrespective of tribal identity. It is for this reason that certain individuals would of have supported CY instead of Mr. Jama (the overthrown leader of Puntland) when the coup took place even though Mr. Jama was the lawful leader. This fine line is also evident in various other discussions; another example which comes to mind on SOL is when the issue of Somaliland comes up. You can differentiate between who supports Somaliland for the obvious positives it has and who is giving support for nothing more than tribal orientations.You can also differentiate between who opposes because of viable reasons and who opposes because of their tribalistic notions. That is what it comes down to.

I just wish that they would stop hiding behind this façade of trying to reason when in actuality any thinking individual can see what is happening here. Honestly, this is nothing more than intellectual abuse; they are insulting our intelligence here!

Somalis in Diaspora think that Somalia is a democratic just like California first let us remind that Somalia is not even a democratic it’s failed state one of poorest in world here en there is poorly functional administration but with overwhelming majority the country is ruled by tribesman and warlords Afghanistan was even better then Somalia pre-invasion with taliban controlling 90 percent of the land Let us never forget this facts if we ever want discuss a government for Somalia

I think Somalia don’t need a superior form of democratic like democratises in the west you know with voting and bla bla what Somalia need in generally the people of Somalia need is safety every Somali most have the right to stand where he/she wants without being killed of his/her tribe or getting for not paying by blockade if just one of all the men who are now in Nairobi can do this i give hem/her my support

This whole discussion about Mr Abdullahi Yusuf if he is the right men for the job couple mouths ago i had this same discussion with elderly men’s i gotta to say there opinions are same as yours the anti C/laahi camp accuses him lack of patriotism and Ethiopia’s dog and pro C/laahi camp porter him as the only men how who can save Somalia from this chaos it’s always the same story when it comes to Mr C/laahi Yusuf :D:D

Rahima   

you call C/Y an Ethiopian lackey, but then why doesn't he hand over ONLF freedom fighters to Addis Ababa like the Somaliland snitches do.

It’s called a political tactic, it’s all BS.

And anyway like Somalia does not have snitches, I think they’ve proven that on so many occasions, so let us not get into a Somaliland bashing session.

Don't be onesided, give an unbiased view.

Are you being sarcastic brother? If not, then beautiful advice, how nice it would be if you could practice it yourself. To support CY is to scream bias.

Anyway I think we should all agree to disagree, some of us are fighting to eliminate warlords whilst others through misguided preference (for I’m sure their intentions cannot be so evil, I mean you guys can’t even acknowledge that adeer CY is a warlord) choose to perpetuate some of their ideals.

Man, I swear if given the chance (and of course assuming I had the capabilities) I’d deal with all these vermins myself, beginning with my own qabiil :mad: !

milk   

brothers and sisters like it or not Abdulah Yusef will became the next president for Somali Insha Allah so take a deep breath and respect the man he is our next president. All this talk u are doing is not going to help u or somalia.

trib trib trib do not look at some one's trib but look at what he is going to do for somalia

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by milk:

brothers and sisters like it or not Abdulah Yusef will became the next president for Somali Insha Allah so take a deep breath and respect the man he is our next president. All this talk u are doing is not going to help u or somalia.

What makes you so sure bwana? The man has a problem getting the consent of his own clan you expect him to get the blessing of the full council. That is as far as the ethos of this conference is concerned.

On the other hand what makes you think if,that is if, C/llahi Yusuf is elected he will be a great leader when all you can see in his trail is grim picture?

^^ Jamatatu, I am afraid milk is not joking.

I respect folks like Horn and Rahima who have always been consistent on their absolute rejection of this dictator.

But here is a question for the nomads.

After all is said and done ... where do we go from here?

What if he is elected to be the president of the republic?

To Libaaxsanaktaabte

What about if C/lahi Yusuf become the president of the republic?..That is virtually impossible, Somali's can only choose c/lahi Yusuf as a leader if they want to repeat the dark history in our chapter. C/lahi Yusuf has a history of aggression, deception and lies.He is homicidal meniac addicted of comitting crimes where ever he puts his foot.Moreover, He does not have the knowledge, the skills, the experience, or the characteristics of leadership.Electing C/lahi Yusuf as a president would be like re-electing Sadam in Iraq. I can't imagine the worst scenario other then seeing C/lahi as a president. Somalia is in a desperate need for a great leader who has the charisma and the moral principles that would unite our disintegrated society. Electing a criminal as a leader would invite conflict and more problems. Somali's future is at stake, and we cannot afford to fail. C/lahi Yusuf is an obstacle to peace and stability, removing him totaly from any future government will produce possitive outcome.