Sign in to follow this  
milk

The right men for the job Abdulah Yusef president

People you can do better than that, you sound rather baffled, what mass murder? How many mass murders did Abdullahi take part in, facts and dates please.

Since we are on facts, do you rebute that Abdullahi is a decorated war hero, who fought bravely against Ethiopia in both 1964 and 1978?

Also on mass murder, he was not in Somali between 1986-1991 when most of the mass murders in our history took place, Mogadishu, Kismayu, Hargaysa, Badoa all these places where real Mass killings took place Abdullahi was not there.

Unlike Abdullahi Adow or Abdiqasin who where officials of Barre when real mass murder and crimes against humanity were being commited he was not an important official of Barre.

Again no other candidate has the experience, the political clout or the determination of Abdullahi. In an ideal world we would have a Saint as President and an Angel as prime minister but Somalia is not even normal let alone ideal. tough times calls for tough individuals and Abdullahi is THAT individual.

^^waaw..u seem enlightened. icon_razz.gif

come NOW stop with the baises redface.gif proove the inocence of the man to us.. we all know he is a cold blooded killer and to proove his innocence u will have to turn time back waaaay back. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

again i must ask why were jama ali jama and Abdillihi Yusef ever eligiable for office at all? Stop letting these ****** get support and start electing ppl who arnt activists for coup d'tahs! just chose this lady who is running for pte's sake. its getting out of control and u ****** need to drop the lesser of the two evils sounds good to me bullshit.

GET NEW BLOOD! WHAT DONT U UNDERSTAND! U AFRICANS RECYCLE DICTATORS LIKE THEY ARE COKE CANS!

Xudeedi   

How can Abdilahi Yusuf earn respect if he is too disrespectful to the clan committees' proposal? Every clan has legitimate monopoly on his own turf and they do not lack the power to have the last word on their own interest.

Abdilahi should alter his firm position on this disagreement if brotherhood cooperation is to remain intact. This important step can evade political thinkers from labeling Puntland as "loose administration".

For now we should forget about these leaders' scathing history. We have to wait the time when we set up a committee that thoroughly investigates any alleged charges against them. The Truth and Reconciliation Commission of South Africa is prime example we should look forward to having it in the future.

Pacifist   

Originally posted by Snow the informer:

GET NEW BLOOD! WHAT DONT U UNDERSTAND! U AFRICANS RECYCLE DICTATORS LIKE THEY ARE COKE CANS!

kkkkkkkkkkkkk By that i don't think you are Africanos or even Somali. Are you American?

Very true though Snow

Our Leaders are Warmongers!!!!!

Yeniceri   

Yeah, the old fart wasn't in Somalia when the "mass murders" took place. But he sure was there to order the killing of a Garoowe businessman. Read below:

http://www.reliefweb.int/w/rwb.nsf/9ca65951ee22658ec125663300408599/ab1dd296be8da8b485256b45005ece26?OpenDocument

And the Suldan that was also executed by the Colonel's personal guards:

http://www.hamarey.com/index.php/article/articleview/730/1/8/

Quit trying to erase history. You'll only make a fool of yourself. Peace.

ferocious, you cant be serious, prove his innocence on what? Innocent untill proven guilty not the other way round mate, Somali logic.

The rest, what facts are you presenting, the Garowe business genocide LOL, dont make me laugh.

All the accusations you make comes down to this, "Abdullahi's body guard might have killed Suldan Hurre" this makes Abdullahi a cold blooded killer, a mass murder, a criminal, a dictator, who commits loads of mass murders such as the famous Garowe businessmen incident thats gone down in history.

You should come out stright,something like we dont like Abdullahi Yusuf because he belongs to that CLAN, because he is from PUNTLAND, because if he becomes president my father will be heart broken.

Facts, Abdullahi did not destroy Xamar, he was not one of the scarp merchants of Mogadishu, he does not occupy, Barava, Merca, Kismayu or turns the fertile grounds to desert. He did not take part in any way in destroying Hargaysa or Burco or stepped in the way of releif to the poor people of Badoa.

Abdullahi did not kill innocent school children in Jasera beach, nor stole millions of dollars from the Somali state.

Right now he is the best candidate because all the others took part in these crimes agai9nst Somalia................ Peace and please present facts, not clan based fiction adios.

Yeniceri   

I think I should've listened to the homie who remarked something to the effect of arguing with a person who named himself after a gun!

HOWEVER, I'ma still try to talk some sense into your brick-layered mentality on the mad Colonel. Your point about someone disliking him based on CLAN is entirely legitimate. BUT, do you honestly believe that ALL these people who responded to this thread and others across globe dislike the Colonel based SOLELY on his clan?

When his term office ended in July of 2001, the Colonel massed troops from Mudug and other places and ATTACKED other cities in his own clan's homeland! Is that not a fact? Did he not attack Garoowe, Qardho, and onto Boosaaso in 2001?

LOL I give up bro. Have a nice one!

NGONGE   

^^^^Now that’s what I call a passionate defence. I’m almost convinced of C/Y innocence. Keep it up in this style and you’ll probably convince a few more people, WD. :D

Gabbal   

In an ideal world we would have a Saint as President and an Angel as prime minister

Yeah, well lets get to that as close as possible. :rolleyes:

do you rebute that Abdullahi is a decorated war hero, who fought bravely against Ethiopia in both 1964 and 1978?

Are we talking about the same Abdulahi Yusuf that ran traitor to the Ethiopians and kow towed to the Amhara? :confused:

This must be the daddy told me, mommy told me kind of story. redface.gif

And please stop using the Clan card as it isn't going to get Beer-laawe any more pity votes. The fact of the matter is, I am from his Clan and I would bet Nugaali is from his sub-clan, yet the only ones supporting him would be his jilib, his sub-sub-subclan. How many names do you go back before you meet up with Abdulahi Yusuf? Aah never mind, I could figure out.

With all this yapping, you would think they should go to IGAD headquarters and to the Nairobi Conference to "furthur and add to the cause". I would also think Abdulahi Yusuf would need any votes he can salvage, as his chance of getting the presidency is diminishing at a greater rate, or an alarming one in your case.. :D

...and please do not try to convince me of Beer-laawe's innocense, because with more of your mediocraty, you would actually have me belive Abdulahi Yusuf is as innocent as a 9 year old girl in pigtails playing hopscotch. :rolleyes: ;)

SNW

Since we are on facts, do you rebute that Abdullahi is a decorated war hero, who fought bravely against Ethiopia in both 1964 and 1978?

Is this what you call facts? Where did you get this idea? Or is it permanent feature in the Qabiil meetings to promote A/Y image?

Folkz CY is nothing if you look at these Brainless creatures!

AididJ(a true sissy indeedhe will never be as strong as his dad)

Musa suudi(May he die while eating cambolo)

Omar jess(LabawajiileWeak and tragic)

And the list goes on!

But still they waa Gacan ku dhigley

People, again you present no facts beyound, he is a mass murderes, a criminal because it seems thats what you want to belive.

Horn, bro the man is a war hero, President Adan Ade gave decorated him for bravery in the 1964 Somali Ethiopian border war. And in the ****** he was one of the Somali officers who ripped Ethiopia apart. but hey horn all you seem to be interested is in personalising the details by name calling and sly comments. Bro he was a war hero and Afweyne was a traitor who used to work for the Italians, now go and ask your dad and mum, they will whisper it to you. LOL

Gabbal   

he is a mass murderes, a criminal because it seems thats what you want to belive.

Or contrary to that, is what you want us to believe.

Besides, no pun intended, but Abdulahi Yusuf is an old fart. Isn't the man supposed to be retired by now, in his home, telling stories to his grandchildren? What has kept him as murderous, senile, and as vicious through out the looong years is an insatiable greed and hunger for power and a knack for seeing even more blood shed to the ground.

This is the 21st centure, in which Somalia and Somalis should be looking to the future, of modernizing and developing our country. How is an aging old man going to lead us anywhere when has an ancient, antiquited, colonial mindset?

We need younger leaders who are visionaries, not senile aged men who have nothing new to bring to the the picture. Leaders who know and understand the world we live in, not the world we lived in.

Gabbal   

But who might that young, visionary person be you're looking for of the presidential candidates?

Any number of people who are atleast half of Abdulahi Yusuf's junior :D

...and on another note.

lool @ may musa suudi die while eating caambuulo hehe

If I didn't know any better, I would say that above comment has a qabiil cannotation to it. :eek: Yet, we were in a rush to get the Clan card earlier weren't we? :rolleyes:

Justice is not one-sided bro.