Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Reer Awdal oo Addisababa kaga mudaharaaday Somaliland

Originally posted by Dabshid:

Keep up the struggle, Awdalites,
:D

Red Sea, These pple need your sympathy, they too are Muslims, Somalis, and are under oppression.
smile.gif

For the record..Erigavo is mine.

Som@li   

Mate, you maybe dreaming, Secessionits's Days are over, They are on the run in Sanaag, and We don't need any help. It is my somali brothers/sisters in Awdal who been under occupation for the last 18 years and held againt their will.

so

Free the people of Awdal at once!

What about your "brothers" and "sisters" in the south under the real occupation?

Don't use the "brothers and Sisters" gimmicks with me.

Ps. Erigavo is strong

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Red $ea:

Tolka,

Xoolo waan lenahay anaguba. Dal resource fiican lehna waan leenahay.Yaa kugu yidhi carabta ayaa naquudisa.

Adeer adoo kaba la', oo xaalkaaga Ilaahay ogyahay sidee somaliland saboolnimo ugu sheegi kartaa.

Somaliland for last 17 years wataa isku filan. Bilaa aqoonsi, bilaa carab, bilaa xoolo somali galbeed.
:Dicon_razz.gif

Somali galbeed somaliland ayaa ka aduunyo badan. Si kastaba. Puntland somaliland ayaa ka aduunyo badan si kasta. Somali koonfured somaliland ayaa ka aduunyo badan. Marka laga reebo mooska iyo canbaha. Kaasina Western Africaba wuu kabaxaa. Hadii uu wax utarayo.
smile.gif

Dadka maanta dhibtu haysato ee aan isku filnayn Ilaahay waa ogyahay, adna waad ogtayhay. Dadka maanta ubaahan in aduunku wax uqabto ee waxba qabsan karin waad ogtahay. Ethiopia ayaa idin haysta ku sheeg somaliland, laakin runtu waxay tahay waad ogtahay. Adaana iska indha tiray. Hadii aanad iska indh tirin runta, maybe both Jigjiga and Muqdisho wouldnt' be under Ethiopian military hardware.

At the risk of turning the discussion Reerkanaga Vs Reerkiina, let me ask you how many rivers pass through Somaliland? What does it produce? It is abundunt in which minerals? And is it not Xoolo-dhoofin, transport services, and trade with Arabia that is the backbone ofthe existence in Hargeisa? Ma fadhi-carbeedyadda guryaha Hargeisa yaal, iyo Electronics' ga suuqa ka buuxa ayaad mooday Capital assets!

Tan kale, In dadkayaga Xabshi haysato oo rafaadsanyihiin isweydiin maleh. But is that because of our weakness or historical misfortune. We could easily have ended up in the Somali Republic and might not have needed to fight for our identity! Taas la soco!

Faanka se kugula yaabi maayo oo waa caadoo aan la maydhi karin! For that matter, what is the basis of Somalilanders quest for Independence. Is it not:

1. Ultra-tribalsim: rated 1st among Somali's

2. Wa-la-weyn sideey noo xukuntaa Xaqiraad and contempt

3. And justifiably waa nala dilay oo cadaadis ayaa nala saaaray. THIS one is the only valid point, but even it cannot lead to secession. Rwanda is an example.

Xaaji Xunduf

Loo@ riigu waa Somaliland; laakin kolkay Hargeisa cabto ayeey Borame cabi! See a pattern there, Xaaji Xayraaan!

AYOUB   

A&T

The likes of you wouldn't know what LIBERATION was if it slapped you in the face you with size 14 dacas . smile.gif Nimaad kabo ka tolanayso kabihiisaa la eegaa!! smile.gif

Abtigiis & Tusbax,

You reminde me of a fella SOL member who used to post articles from Somalitalk.com relating to a pseudo-namesake which used to claim to representing Awdal in the name of "Free Awdal Movement".

That particular member and his "Free Awdal Movement" didn't stand the test of time. Do you think you can beat that and do us all a favour and keep us posted in this regard?

Don't disappoint us sxb.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

What does it produce? It is abundunt in which minerals? And is it not Xoolo-dhoofin, transport services, and trade with Arabia that is the backbone ofthe existence in Hargeisa? Ma fadhi-carbeedyadda guryaha Hargeisa yaal, iyo Electronics' ga suuqa ka buuxa ayaad mooday Capital assets!

^

:D dad baa intaana haysan.

Saaxib somalia has always been poor. Its number one source of income being lifestock trade. So to sort of say somalia will bring more than what somaliland already has is just pure lack of insight from your end. Look back in the prime days of somalia. It was mostly due to foreign financial support as well as its lifestock trade, Burco I think was second biggest just behind Xamar. So yeah there ins't really much for somaliland to miss from seceeding from somalia sxb. icon_razz.gif

God blessed all people on earth with something to surive and live by. In this case it's lifestock in both somaliland in particular and somalis general. Therefore it's not something to mock but feel good about. Its' great asset to have.

=Don't forget the cement factory in Berbera. It's only it's kind in all of somaliwayne. you can't find such rich cement anywhere else. Buurhaha berbera have huge supply of it sitting up there. YOu have to bet once proper equipment is put to use, it will bring substantial amount of income to somaliland.

As reported there are high potential of unexploited deposits of anhydrite, bauxite, columbite, feldspar, natural gas, iron ore, kaolin, quartz, silica sand, tantalum, thorium, tin, and uranium, and recent discoveries of amethyst, aquamarine, emerald, garnet, opal, ruby, and sapphire. But lack of proper equipment has limited somaliland and perhaps lack of better government if you will.

Faanka se kugula yaabi maayo oo waa caadoo aan la maydhi karin! For that matter, what is the basis of Somalilanders quest for Independence. Is it not:

Saaxib hanoqon Hasha geela intay qaniinto. Hadana cabaada.

Sheekada cidna kama dhigin rer hebel vs. reer hebel. Adunbaa bilabay markaad tidhi Somali galbeed iyo somalia haday albaabada kaxidhaan somaliland. Gaajo ayey udhimanayaan. Isn' that what you said?

So I refuted that by simply point out that Somali galbeed is land locked. The closest sea port to them is Berbera thus it's to their benefit to use it. If they don't use it, then it's their lose not Somaliland's. Cuz Somaliland does have its own customers from Hawd reserve area who happily use the berbera port. Again Somaliland has been sustaining itself for years now and yes

this is no faan, it's all common knowledge.

ps. Rivers dareera, Banana iyo canbe Africa proper wuu ka baxaa lakin it doesn't help their situation does it? :D

sheeko kale lakaalay.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Lois Lane:

Red sea, walaal,

Read up the other threads about the riig issue.

Walalo I take the rig issue as unfortunate event. People died remember. And as far as qabiil. I hail from Southern Hargeysa. Geed deeble supplies Northern and western neighborhoods of Hargeysa. However my neighborhood of Southern Hargeysa lacked enough water supply for years. It's got rich water holes, but due to lack of equipment they were unable to pump them out.

When the Rig was brough, alot of people in that neighborhood were so excited to finally have their own water supply independent of geed deeble of Northern Hargeysa' .

So you could see their frustration when the government disrupted the work of the Rig by moving it to Gabiley. Not to say people in Awdal, and gabiley need their share of the state funds, but when a job is in progress, it should be left until its done.

It's unfortunate, the government mishandled the sitution and even three people and dozen others were wounded in the event. It's sad.

Trust me I could sit here and say the government of Dahir Rayaale is killing my clansmen in Southern Hargeysa (where I hail) and as result say that I denounce somaliland. But it's not viable excuse to justify my decision, becauese we have to seperate the nation from the short comings or actions of the few.

In your case, I believe what the SNM did was wrong in Awdal. I completely understand your frustration.

Trust me walal. Awdal is better than it has ever been, and so is ever city in somaliland. Without compromise, without much sacrafices, somailland and its clans wouldn't have gotten along. Don't put your hopes on a people that can't even get their own act together. And remember no one will help reer Awdal unless they help themselves. The corridor road that extended much of what was somalia didnt' reach Awdal.

Back to the rig siatuion: It is very tiny occurance and we shouldnt' judge our somaliland because of this. As you can see all the haters of this young nation are getting on the band wagon calling for the freedom of Awdal. Which is pure joke. They just want to see the clans in Somaliland in feud. They want to see fuzz between reer Hargeysa and borama who are best of neighbors.

Raysborma.jpg

Beatiful Borama. :cool:

Thanks and slamu calaykum.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

We shall see if that will be a viable entity economically and politically. Somaligalbeed will not send anymore Adhi and Xoolo through Berbera nor will serve as the absorping market for the goods brought from Arabia. The

A threat of economic sanctions, miya?

p.s. Awdal, Sool and other districts supposedly being kept hostage are under the total control of SL admin with relatively little resistance. So long as this continues; yall will just be barking from the sidelines. If there are daily skirmishes, riots or protests, then you guys would have had a case, but for the meantime, SOmaliland wins the argument!