Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Reer Awdal oo Addisababa kaga mudaharaaday Somaliland

riiga wa riig somaliland aah it will go every where wher water is needed in lasqoray in lascanod in sheikh in burco in berbera in borame gabiley every where , laakin heshisku horta wuxu aha ina Biyaha horta hargeysa laga qodo madaaba ay hargeysa caasimmadii dalka somaliland tahay

Castro   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Somafia land and its leaders need to leave the people of Awdal alone. enough is enough already.

The people of Awdal may not be unanimous over Somaliland but they're certainly unanimous in rejecting the collaborator gangland you lovingly refer to as Pirateland, I mean Punt land.

General duke Somaliland is one get that From wiilka tukaraq daggan ila wiilka lughaye Xuduudka Djbouti daggan Our one nation sxb.

ama diid ama doon

Paragon   

Castro:

I think it's bogus. Reer Awdal (a.k.a. the G-unit ) don't "mudaharaad" much. So I'm surprised they'd bother to do so, and in Addis Ababa no less.

I think so too. Waa dad degan. I mean that in a nice way, Castro :D .

Alas the natural man Castro comes here and again attacks Puntland, while meekly talking to the secessionists piracy is a criminal problem . But what does one call Riyaales impotence and the mobs actions against the likes of Catsro over the waterhole? Adeer dont get all hot with Puntland, you need to get the yoke off your back and stop the sniffling comments about Puntland.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^I guess you wanna piss Red even more.

Not really saaxib. Afxumo will only down grade his character.

Negative thoughts=bad words=negative action=bad character.

What he said yesterday just shows what kinda individual he is.

Tolka,

Xoolo waan lenahay anaguba. Dal resource fiican lehna waan leenahay.Yaa kugu yidhi carabta ayaa naquudisa.

Adeer adoo kaba la', oo xaalkaaga Ilaahay ogyahay sidee somaliland saboolnimo ugu sheegi kartaa.

Somaliland for last 17 years wataa isku filan. Bilaa aqoonsi, bilaa carab, bilaa xoolo somali galbeed. :Dicon_razz.gif

Somali galbeed somaliland ayaa ka aduunyo badan. Si kastaba. Puntland somaliland ayaa ka aduunyo badan si kasta. Somali koonfured somaliland ayaa ka aduunyo badan. Marka laga reebo mooska iyo canbaha. Kaasina Western Africaba wuu kabaxaa. Hadii uu wax utarayo. smile.gif

Dadka maanta dhibtu haysato ee aan isku filnayn Ilaahay waa ogyahay, adna waad ogtayhay. Dadka maanta ubaahan in aduunku wax uqabto ee waxba qabsan karin waad ogtahay. Ethiopia ayaa idin haysta ku sheeg somaliland, laakin runtu waxay tahay waad ogtahay. Adaana iska indha tiray. Hadii aanad iska indh tirin runta, maybe both Jigjiga and Muqdisho wouldnt' be under Ethiopian military hardware.

Somalis from Somali galbeed come second when it comes to Hargeysa population of various somali clans. Markaa ma anaa wax kugu qaba mise adiga?

Somali koonfurna waad ogtahay in ay anaga nagu soo qaxeen oo soo dhawaynay. Taasna taas ayaa lagaa yidhi.

Iska hadal, kolay nafkale malihidin oon hadal ahay. ;)

bTW....dont' forget Somali galbeed is landlocked, therefore you need us more than we need you.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

Somafia land and its leaders need to leave the people of Awdal alone. enough is enough already.

The people of Awdal may not be unanimous over Somaliland but they're certainly unanimous in rejecting the collaborator gangland you lovingly refer to as Pirateland, I mean Punt land.
Ouch!

Castro manaxo wallee. :D

Castro   

^^^^ Waryaa secessionist, dadkaan isku wadan nahay haysku kaaya dirin. I'm against the "states" not the people. The people are the same everywhere.

Originally posted by Castro:

Is Castro trying to outdo Duke nowadays? Old man, don't let Dukey cloud your judgement and take away your sanity. Meesha u odayee Awoowe. :D

RedSea   

Castro,

saaxib I know you have nothing against the ppl. Some dont' know that. But I know trust me. I need no explantion there bro.

These demonstrations wont change anything from the way this admin works. Evidently, some will choose to believe that Sl is "one", if that was the case when more then one perished few weeks ago the admin had nothing to say about it. However now, the admin is well awake and can take from Awdal to give to others.

After that, many will have the audacity to say things are fine and well in lala land

RedSea   

^This is getting more redicolous by the moment. What has this admintrations taken from Awdal to give to others bal noo sheeg walal?

Som@li   

Keep up the struggle, Awdalites, :D

Red Sea, These pple need your sympathy, they too are Muslims, Somalis, and are under oppression. smile.gif

Castro   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Old man, don't let Dukey cloud your judgement and take away your sanity. Meesha u odayee Awoowe.
:D

Aie aie, captain.