Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Somaliland: Ethiopia’s sphere of Influence

UZTAAD   

Originally posted by Mudane McCheese.:

quote:

Adeer you need to man and stop this weakling accuasations when you are in fact your own worst enemy. Ethiopia would not be able to divide nor conquer parts of your country if you were just that much smarter or put the blame where it should have been, squarely on your shoulders. Ethiopia is only taking advantage of your own demise manufactured by the Somali masses. Somaliland does not nor has any desire in failed Southern Somalia despite what you might have heard from few extreme opinionated folks from SL. In fact most of human beings hate to see another one suffer. Now, you need to get a hold of yourself and quit this blaming game. Man up adeer. That is my advise to those who always blame others for their shortcomings. [/qb]
Sxb both souther and nother regions of the country are failed. do you think somaliland is not a failed state . in fact southern somalia is more prosperous than somaliland despite instability.

somaliland politician claimed in the media the southern chaos will help somaliland recognition and it their policy to keep these flames burnig . there is no any differecne b/w somaliland warlords and those in the south.

AYOUB   

A&T

The "truth" did you say? How long have you known this "truth" and what made vent spleen this month in particular? The TRUTH is your "regional president Daud" you praised and others are the responsible for spying, reporting and collecting whoever is handed to the Ethios. How come one's spleen is never vented regarding this TRUTH?

I am convinced we would have run the whole place with the armed support of Ethiopia.

That's the kind of thinking that made some side with Afweyne. ;)

Abtigiis   

Da'ud is a sell out and a cheap Tigre servant. I did not and can not praise him. Go and see the context under which I talked about him.

Siding with Afweyne was wrong. It is against my Somaliweyn priciple. The tolka did very bad on that front. But the payback shouldnot come in the form of siding with Axmaaro.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

A&T-Both Puntland and Somaliland would eventually be overrun by Oromo anyway. Their population is growing and soon enough will be thriving.No wonder Godane was concerned about Xabashis trickling into the north. He went as far as saying, don't rent them your houses.

LOOOOL AND IF SOMALIA REMAINED SOMALIA THERE WOULD NOT BE SOMALI ABOWS IN SOMALIA LOL

GODANE IS JUST AFTER POWER SXB AND WE EXILED HIM FROM SOMALILAND

Cowke   

What is this big fuzz about siding with ethiopians over somalians?

So it is ok for hizbi islam and shabab to be in asmara talking to the other tigray about organizing funds and arms shipment? yet it is really terrible when another person uses a tigray in addis ababa!!!

Wallahi till this day i haven't figured out why somalis hate the tigray in ethiopia yet like the tigray in asmara. Imagine i said i hate somalis but i love djibouti? it is an oxy-moron because ethnically speaking djibouti are somalis.

That is what you do when you appreciate asmara yet hate addis, they are the same tigray people ethnically only separated by borders.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Cowke:

Wallahi till this day i haven't figured out why somalis hate the tigray in ethiopia yet like the tigray in asmara. Imagine i said i hate somalis but i love djibouti? it is an oxy-moron because ethnically speaking djibouti are somalis.

It is simple Cowke if you want to know. The Tigres in Asmara don't occupy our land, the one's in Ethiopia do.

Cowke   

Abtigis, you think eritrea tigray will be giving you guns and funds just because he is charitable person? If that is what you think then your seriously in need of reality check.

The asmara guy is giving your beloved islamists hizbi islam guns and funds because they want to make somalia kilinka 1aad of eritrea kingdom.

Lol you really are not patriot sxb, because you are against 1 colonizer ethiopia, yet u will place somalia under another colonizer. waxba kama duwan tihid tfg, hargeisa, or garowe, you just lick the backside of eritrea, where as the tfg, somaliland, and puntland lick the backside of ethiopia.

But the agenda is all the same..either be ethiopia colony or be a eritrea colony.

Sad story my friend.

Abtigiis   

Cowke,

1. You seem to mix things. Waxan aad ka hadlayso adiga TFG bay kaaga bilaabatay show? You don't know about who is in Eritrea and the history of the relations Somali's had with that state before. Nor do you understand how the Tigre's in Ethiopia and those in Eritrea (who by the way are not all Tigre's) relate to one another. Do you know Tigre and Tigrawi are different things?? Do you know that the one's in Eritrea are called Tigre and the one's in Ethiopia Tigraawi? That is a side issue.

2. I don't have to know the motives of Eritrea in arming me. Politics is not a charity business. So long as there is a covergence of interest between us and them, their intentions are inconsequential.

Cowke   

Abtigis, conflict of interest? So why you think they are giving you guns, so you can free yourself from ethiopia? you think they don't want you under them? lol and your talking about historical relations between somalia and eritrea.

Lol what does historical relations between eritrea and somalia change? You know meles zenawi studied in somalia and even was given support to over-throw the amhara government. Hell meles even carried a somali passport? That didn't stop him from attacking somalia and trying to turn it into 5th region of ethiopia. So all in all historical relations have no place in current politics if it did then meles zenawi would be kissing somalia's feet for all it had done for them.

You are very naive young man my friend, eritrea historical relation with somalia is totally fruitless and will not change their current policies. Eritrea funds hizbi islam and shabab for reasons of having them disturb ethiopia and the region and to have a future somalia government (an eritrean chosen one) remain a puppet for asmara.

Your little comment about tigray in eritrea and tigray in ethiopia are not the same. Excuse me my friend eritrea and ethiopia are both "habashat" regardless if their tigre, tigrinya, or amhara. There are all from the one habashat sub-group.

So your nonsensical argument of trying to play with the name of tigray and switch it to mean something else for the tigray in eritrea is again at best fruitless because either way their still habasha and you can ask any eritrean and he will tell you that he is a "habasha".

So if your hate is for habasha regardless what sub-group they maybe be it haile sellasie an amhara sub-group or tigray sub-group meles zenawi. You should also apply that policy across the board to also the other habasha sub-group namely eritrea.

Totally weak and fruitless of you to defend the islamist who are fighting not for islam but to send somalia as puppet eritrean controlled government. Shame on you because your not patriotic of somalia my friend but your patriotic of eritrea and you should go there and not cause somalia anymore un-neccessary pain then it has already been through.

kyz   

war adiga cowke, wax fahan the enemey of your enemy is your freind. if Eretria supports ONlf is good thing . but we all agree that the the ethiopian and eretrean medling of somali affairs is unwelcome and unaceptable. more over Ethiopa has big Agenda insomalia ; ethiopia wants to devide and rule somalia but Eretrea not want . Eretrea is weak country in can not have any big ambitions in somalia.

Cowke   

dhufayz, if eritrea is a weak country, why is shabab so strong? ileen waba eritrea nimankaas hubka siiyo, imagine eritrea stops? you think shabab will be strong anymore? hell no. Therefore eritrea will own you because your faction won't be able to operate without eritrea support and once your incapable of operating without external support, this is when you become a puppet for whoever is controlling you.

So don't kid yourself, eritrea might not be big country but they own shabab and hizbi islam and once anyone owns you, you are a puppet for them regardless of eritrea size or strength as long as eritrea is stronger then you, your in trouble sxb.

Like i said supporting your enemy of your enemy is not really good policy, because you just fall into the sphere of the other enemy and their political agenda for your nation.

Like i said i don't view eritrea and ethiopia any different, they are both enemies of somalis and anyone who recieves support from either entity is not someone that is patriot or loves the somali ppl because at the end of the day they want the somali ppl to be under the wings of the supporting external entity.

Wake up bro, hating ethiopia is 1 thing but dont let your hate take you under the feet of another external factor, because you will see in 50 years that you will be supporting the destruction of the same ppl who helped you against your first enemy.

Abtigiis   

Cowke,

Must I invoke Jacaylabro's signature to close this discussions? Inaga daa dee waxa, isku xog ma haynee! when you finally get the difference between conflict of interst and convergence of interest, let us continue.

For now, ka waran heestan:

haddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa halkaynu joognaa, dhiririn dhririn

Ma hilin baa, ma hud saraa,

Ma dhulkii hoosaa?

Waabad ii haleeshee!!!!