Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Gen Naji : Clock is ticking towards war..

AYOUB   

Duke Smith

You supported the Courts when they were fighting other people's warlords and turned against them when you felt your warlord's position was threatened. Were they not "clanish courts" when you supported them? Please spare us hot air. The most disgusting thing of all is: you now support the warlords defeated by the Courts (Qaydiid, Caydiid Jnr, Qanyare, Aw Dheere etc) just because they don't cause a threat to your warlord Yey.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by SOO MAAL:

quote:c'mon stop the BS of Northwest this northwest that.

You should first stop your clan-state of somaliland this somaliland that

because really so-called is only northwest of Somalia not all somalia (s)

or are you still in colonial era thinking that there is British somaliland colony!!

war ingriis bari hore ayuu tagey

^^^Blah, bluh..Haven’t we done this before...

Didn't we done somaliland before? true, its old now

grow up

If Hergeysa and Mogadisho or Hegeysa and Kismayo cannot go along as were argueing, then Hergeysa and Laascaanood cannot go along as well

Reer Laascaanood miis y soaali kku dhamen ma soo fadhiisanayaan

If you think we should respect the will of people of Hergeysa(northwest), You also should respect the will of the poeple of Laascaanood

BTW, Miyaad noolayd waxaan moodayay inaad adeero buusuukaha u qaadayee oo Baydhabo u guurtee

sick man,
Saaxiib bal iskaba tagba oo cabaadka uun iska daa. Maxaa dhayda kaa lisay. If las Canod was on the other side of the border we wouldn't be having this conversation. Waxani waa iska siyaasad iska aamusoo oohinta iska daa..

Caynkan baaseed sheegtaana horat xakuu kl yaala?

I went to Ceergaabo, sanaag. the only flag I saw was red white and green...markaa Las Canood will come around when the time is right. Shirkii boorame ba Galaydh iyo xulufadiisa ka qab qablaynaayay imikana way iska soo noqon doonaan. Markay yimaadaan we will welcome them with open arms. Imikana cidi xoog kuma qabsanaysee is daji...

Tahliil   

You supported the Courts when they were fighting other people's warlords and turned against them when you felt your warlord's position was threatened. Were they not "clanish courts" when you supported them? Please spare us hot air. The most disgusting thing of all is: you now support the warlords defeated by the Courts (Qaydiid, Caydiid Jnr, Qanyare, Aw Dheere etc) just because they don't cause a threat to your warlord Yey.

HOW SAD!!!You don't need to look further these days to see your enemy AYOUB. Just over the fence, there he sits, he calls himself by the same name, wears the same Macawiis, goes to the same Masjid, calls himself Somali, swears on the same Kitaab, and yet he shoots you in the back as you try to lift him up...HOW SAD!!!No value, no principle, no aim, no vision..Our positions, political or otherwise, do not only flip-flop twenty times a day but in the process of flip-floping, we gather so much hate and animosity with every position we assume and thus we can never ever go back to our original thoughts.

SOO MAAL   

Jey,

Ama si dadnimo ku jirtu ra'yigaaga u dhiibo ama is ka aamo

If las Canod was on the other side of the border we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Waan ogaa in caqliba kugu jirin, waaxaasu siyaased maaha, soo baro sida loo hadlo

bordeka ma adaa sameestay

orod ingriise uraadso

ingriiisna waxuu oran dadkii xuriyad baan siiyey shaqadeeda maaha

border aad ku riyoonaso halkey joogtaa

Hergeysa aqoonsi u weydey, markasaa Laascaanood hunguri kaa hayaa

the reason we have this conversation is because some people are daalimiin and greedy

Ilmaha yar baa og cida cuqdad iyo cabaad ka shaqeensan karwaayey, iskana saaray soomaali iyo muslim... soomaali baa wali dilay wali baaqay wali taabtay

markaa Las Canood will come around when the time is right.

In fact, Hergeysa will come around when the time is right

Shirkii boorame ba Galaydh iyo xulufadiisa ka qab qablaynaayay

Nin baa shir tagey sheeko maaha,

Tuurba watuu caydiid hoostagey

Macno haa kuusemeeso tuur, buubaa, kaluun, qaalib, sifir, baa shirar qaran ka qeyb galay

Markay yimaadaan we will welcome them with open arms.

Riyoode (Siyaa's former spy), Siilanyo, and your adeero waraabe are more than welcome to unite with their muslim and somali brethren

Yagaaba awalba geed isku xiray

Imikana cidi xoog kuma qabsanaysee is daji...

Casharka laga bartay 16 waa cidina cid xoog kuma qabsan kartu, maamul qabiil meel ma gaarayo

Khalaf   

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

Duke Smith

Sxb its called politics n worse at that somali politcs none of u have moral relevance over Duke nac nac naga daaf man.........he supports his squad as much as u support your squad or ICU supporters mainly for qabil reasons. This is like a football game, its all about how my squad can win....mentality of somalis for u in a nutshell.....that country is ****ed.

Ayoub, Indeed in the struggle between the warlords and the can courts, I supported the courts because they where not the instigators of that battle. The TFG also condened the warlords, the somali people every where condemned the warlords. Thus I wont even defend my stance, as it was the right one and the fact that I also predicted the courts would prevail over the "powerful warlords" should indicate something....

Kashafa   

Khalaf,

Let's not get defensive-minded. Everything Ayoub said as far as Duke's positions is accurate and everybody can see that. What credibility does a man(nothing personal, Duke..juss using as an example) have, who on one hand, rails against the Courts as killers, looters, painting them as the reincarnation of USC(flagrantly false comparison), while his warlord hosts the actual killers and looters responsible for the early 90's attrocites. Clan politics makes strange bedfellows. Because of Al-Qabil, Duke is forced to embrace the men responsible for the massacres of thousands of civillians. Is that not disgusting, as Ayoub rightly puts it ? Have you noticed how he never brings up their names(*Caydiid, Jr/Muse Suudi are ahh ummm yeah very fine public officials...ummm yea...they ah serve Somalia with umm pride and distinction.*sound of somebody selling his soul*)I don't blame him, it's very very embarassing. I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror, I'll tell you that much.

That said, please don't lump us ICU-supporters as partakers in clan politics. For the most part, many of us don't share a clan affiliation with Mogadisho. In my building complex, there are 4 'Mali families(2 from PL, 1 from Baidoa, 1 from Moga) and guess what they all support the Courts. Practically, every Somali cat I see supports the Courts, religous or non-religous. To them, it's simple: A/Y brought in the accursed Ethos: Bring it, homey. Walaa kala baxaa. It's not a reigonal thing, It's an Islam thing, It's a Somali thing. Any clean-hearted honest-minded Somali oo dheeg leh can see that. This Islamic revival taking place is a national phenomena sweeping across all of Somalia. Courts popping up North, South, left and right. Even in the peaceful, stable areas of PL and SL, Somalis are calling for ISLAM NOW. Inshallah, they'll get it. Inshallah, we'll all get it.

SOO MAAL   

Originally posted by Jey:

Obviously we can’t get long so why not try the alternative.

Good point, why can’t stop the hypocrisy for once

but its you who is against the alternative

True we can’t get along (we can’t agree on your clan-state/Somaliland, and we can’t agree on reinstating old colonial borders), so why not try the alternative

Establishing legitimate government is Somalia is the key for Somaliland recognition.

False

The establishment of a legitimate government, and more peaceful south will only severely undermine imagenery recognition of so-called Somaliland (Maybe not Northwest, because the two are really different)

In reality, the real issue that prevented the recognition of so-called Somaliland is the simple fact there is no such thing as Somaliland, or at least united Somaliland,

There is something called Northwest (the ex-wooqiye-galbeed and togdheer) and North central (sool sanaag and cayn)

People of Hergeysa have better chance to receive recognition if they try Northwest, because former british somaliland colony have ZERO chance to receive recognition because in international politics colonial era is history, in somali politics former british colony is irrelevent everyone knows that somali politics is tribal feud, and the fact that there was never a war between Irrelevant british somaliland and Irrelevant italian somaliland, actually they united

International community recognizes the fact that not all the territories of the irrelevant former British Somali colony want to secede. Also they recognize its internal tribal issue for Somalia because the whole Somali civil war that began after the war of 1977 was about rivalry between different warlords represent Somali clans and subclans, ssdf, snm, and usc, were all tribal factions found to fight against other tribes for power struggle reasons. Example the war of 1988 in Hergeysa, the war of 1991 in Mogadisho, the war of 1994-1996 in Mogadisho,the war of 1994-1995 in Burco, the war raging in the south, and the one continuing north (Adhicadeye)

Therefore the world simply don’t want to recognize clan-militia

That’s why every United States resolution concerning Somalia since 1991 to this present day begins with “ The Security Council reaffirms its commitment to a comprehensive and lasting settlement of the situation in Somalia, consistent with the principles of the Charter of the United Nations, bearing in mind respect for the sovereignty, territorial integrity, political independence and unity of Somalia.”

Kashafa,if the TFG had another commander in chief,other than the Colonel,What would ur stance be?My stance would still be the same,and so will Duke's,would u then still accuse him or any one else for supporting the Government for various other reasons than the qabiil thing, that u and every one else that is pro-the clan courts is using as an excuse?

As of labelling the clan courts as looters and so forth,haven't u been told over and over again who the court's fighters are,and and the reasons why they were looters and so forth?

Again u say that the Colonel brought the accursed Ethiopians,he sure did bring a force,the same force that he has asked when he took power,the same force that every body has been waiting for and the same force that Abdiqasim asked for in his time and If Ethiopia answered the call,how can he be accused?

As of An ethiopianICU war,should it happen,it won't be conventional,and guess who is gonna take the pain,not uncle Warden,not the colonel,not u or me,but the common man.So yes,waala kala baxaa,but the question is,haven't we already kalabax-ed?

Again Kashafa,don't over do it sir,for if u do,know that the president has loyal subjects.Ones that have clean, honest minded hearts with a clear consciousness.

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Che,

Of course they will. But it will come down to what the people of Somaliland want.

Establishing legitimate government is Somalia is the key for Somaliland recognition.

Juje,

I don’t agree with you. I think both goals are obtainable. You don’t have to hate one idea in order to like the other. I think that is the dilemma most Somalis have these days.

Having multiple Somali nations in Africa is great for us politically and economically. Obviously we can’t get long so why not try the alternative.

Well answered,

RedSea   

Actually Lt.Xalane,the old coloner is the loyal subject if we were to stress the truth,or more like the wife of Melez,second wife that is,Geedi is his first wife.

Anyways,it seems to me that we are discussing two different topics at once.One between Jaylaani and Soo Maal,and the other between the rest of the pack.So let me try to say few words here and there if you don't mind dear hommies.

Duke,before the ICU seemed to be your worst 'enemy' but now Somaliland is in focus eh?

you have said that Somaliland will be taking advantage if the ICU and the TFG fought it out.Well you see buddy,it doesnt' really matter what Somaliland thinks at the moment or wants,since they support not your uncle nor the ICU,they remain on the sidelines.However,you can't tell me that Somaliland thinks that col.yey is their biggest threat,I mean let us talk about real concrete facts here,the fact of the matter the ICU is the stronger movement that everyone is concerned about.Abdullahi Yusuf and his government on the other hand are very weak,thus they don't even control much outside of Baydhabo in Southern Somalia except Puntland where he gets some support from mini admin there,because of kinship.

So aside of what you said of "seccesionists" like I or Ayoub,what do you say about the southerners here who appose the so called government of the TFG,don't they have a voice or will you blame I and others from the "seccesionist" camp for taking advantage of them.Use common sense.

To: Soo maal,what you are trying to say is that Las Anod should have the same right as hargeysa and other areas,which is the right to determine their own destiny,whether it might be with Somaliwayne or Somaliland.If that is what you are asking,then I go on right ahead,no one can force the other what to believe.Which also applies to rest of Somalis to recognise the fact that if Somaliland wants to seperate,then they shouldnt' be bothered by that,since everyone has the right to determine where they want to go and how they want to get there,correct?

Adiguna markaa ha odhan SL wax jira ma aha,hadii aad doonayso in Las Anod in xaqeeda la siiyo,adna markaa xaqooda sii dadka kale,Jaylani kuuma diido karo hadaad tidhaahdo Las Anod cirkaan ula duulayaa,waayo,kamuu iman halkaa ee adaa ka yimid.

Wabelaahi Tawfiiq,

Oromia   

Yesterday Duke was trying to say the Oromos allegedly fighting with ICU are not Muslims. When I turned his argument's tide around to questioning him and his uncle A/Y's allegiance to the Deen or to the Xabasha-Amerika alliance, he came up with A/Y's salaa pictures. Hmmm...praying for reuters.

SOO MAAL   

Red Sea "if Somaliland wants to seperate,then they shouldnt' be bothered by that,since everyone has the right to determine where they want to go and how they want to get there,correct?"

Red Sea,

I support the right of people to decide their destiny regardless of their region

Although I personally believe the unity of Somali people and regions, I respect any region/people who wish to leave the union (Cid la khasbayo ma jirtu )

Laa ikraaha fidiin

Adiguna markaa ha odhan SL wax jira ma aha

Red Sea don't get me wrong, I only have problem Jey’s version of Somaliland

People of Somaliland have to right to decide for their region, they deserve respect and so is people of North Central Somalia region they also deserve respect and have right to decide for their respective region as well

I find unacceptable the idea of some secessionist like jey who claim Somaliland is the old and the irrelevant former British Somali colony

I believe GOLDEN RULE ""Treat Others As You Would Like To Be Treated."

Our beloved prophet said in Hadith "No one of you is a believer until he desires for his brother that which he desires for himself"

Red, the thing is I have problem with the hypocrisy of narrow-minded people like Jey

Jey"You don’t have to hate one idea in order to like the other...Obviously we can’t get long so why not try the alternative."

Jey "If las Canod was on the other side of the border we wouldn't be having this conversation "

In the first statement Jey wants the rest of us to accept his Somaliland,

in the Second statement, he doesn't want the alternative he suggested himself, you see the doublestandard, he still thinks Ingriis is in Horn of Africa People of Somaliland have to right to decide for their region, they deserve respect and so is people of North Central Somalia region they also deserve respect and have right to decide for their respective region as well

Hadii ey islamnimadii, somalinimadii, afkii, dhaqankii, taariikhdii iyo kun wax oo kale uun wadaagno aanu ku midoowbi weyney, ma wax Ingriis iyo gaalo kale garteen oo hada taariikh baa na mideenaya? Waa maya jawaabtu, ama si fiican haa loo midoobo ama ha la kala tago

Lakiin in la dhaho intii ingriis guumeestey dhinac haa iskugu baxaan, intii talyaanina guumeestay dhinac kale haa iskugu baxaan wax la aqbali karo maaha

Gaalo waanu isku xoreenay, mar danbana marabno inay noo soo dhowaadaan

Taariikh ka horey iyo mid ka danbeysay isticmaarkii baa jirta

Originally posted by Mr.Red Sea:

Actually Lt.Xalane,the old coloner is the loyal subject if we were to stress the truth,or more like the wife of Melez,second wife that is,Geedi is his first wife.

Another insult.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by SOO MAAL:

[qb]

Obviously we can’t get long so why not try the alternative.

Good point, why can’t stop the hypocrisy for once

but its you who is against the alternative

True we can’t get along (we can’t agree on your clan-state/Somaliland, and we can’t agree on reinstating old colonial borders), so why not try the alternative

False

The establishment of a legitimate government, and more peaceful south will only severely undermine imagenery recognition of so-called Somaliland (Maybe not Northwest, because the two are really different)

In reality, the real issue that prevented the recognition of so-called Somaliland is the simple fact there is no such thing as Somaliland, or at least united Somaliland,

There is something called Northwest (the ex-wooqiye-galbeed and togdheer) and North central (sool sanaag and cayn)

QUOTE]

Hold your horses Dawg. This discussion isn't about Sool vs. Somaliland.. You're getting bit carried away. I think you’re flattering your self way too much, don’t you think walaalkayga Soo..Maaliyeedoow. It is about Somaliland Vs. Somali Proper. Check the topic

Like it or not, Sool is small region within Somaliland. Yes, you have the rights to be anti Somaliland but that doesn't mean Sool is going any where.

Hada ma og tahay if I decide to reunite with the south MY SLICE OF THE PIE WILL BE BIGGER THAN YOURS. Marka asaaxiib waxaad Somaliya ka halayso anigu kuma waayeye caga dhigo.