Hurdiya

Baar-Gaal

Xaafuun

Xido

Laag

Qandala

Caluula

Uffayn

;) There you go boowe, Duff ku bixi waaye!

What is this list?

Here I thought you will mention my corner, half of the cities I have never heard of, well, one can argue whether they are cities, waa tuulooyin malaha.

Hunguri   

Kuun-Kuun Laminaa, you asked ( Waakuwee ). And, I have given you the list of the cities and villages. Hadal doon ayaa tahaye, saaxiib xaggaa iyo Makhaayada u dhaqaaq.

PS:

I dont care, the town you belong to smile.gif . The sentence ( Duff ku bax ) attracted my attention, and you remind me of "Waayo Waayo".

Hunguri   

Waar nin Hunguriga la qabto ka wayniye lol si kale arrinka u dhig. Dacwadaa uun ku dhaaf. Pragon, isagaa garanaya meesha la igu dhufan doonee!

Originally posted by Mintid Farayar:

Now the relevance of these two responses regarding what Faroole should do is - if Faroole immediately returns to Puntland to take matters into his hands in a time of increasing insecurity and turmoil, it further pushes the theory of this thread into irrelevance.

However, if he dithers in Nairobi while Home Base is slowly catching fire, there might be some credence to the theory. Because he will need to stay around Nairobi to sell the pitch to the international donors(i.e. Western powers) who have thus far ignored his administration when it comes to financial largess.

We'll see in the coming days. Watch for further attempts to meet with Western officials in the next few days - a highly unusual activity vis-a-vis the urgency of returning to Puntland with his 'Interior Minister' responsible for internal security. At the very least, he should've sent his Minister back to clamp down on the security situation.

The next few days should throw further light on the devolution of Puntland and who's behind the process...

One day later, Faroole gives his itinerary to AllPuntland.com for the next few days while turmoil visits Puntland -

'Mr, C/rixmaan wuxuu cadeeyey in uu ujoogo dalka Kenya barnaamijyo ku aadan horumarinta caalamiga ah ee Puntland, isagoo sheegay in ay socdaan mashaariic badan oo ay dalalka Caalamku taageero wanaagsan kusiinayaan Puntland, isagoo sheegay in ay jiraan dad badan oo dhinac walba cadow uga ah Puntland, wuxuuna carabka ku adkeeyey jiritaanka dad ka soo horjeeda mashaariicda horumarineed eeladoonayo in laga hirgaliyo Puntland.'

AllPuntland Link

Interestingly enough, he's also keeping his head Security Chief, Ilka-Jiir, with him and out of Puntland. These moves do not reflect a leader whose jurisdiction is under attack by outside forces.

I bring the readers' attentions to the past where Abdullahi Yusuf, the original and most potent strongman of Puntland used to fly back to the region at the slightest sign of instability to squash it, whether he was campaigning in Kenya for the presidency or occupying it in Jowhar, Baydhabo, or Mogadishu. Every leader's first priority is to make sure his home base is secured whenever faced with signs of instability yet Faroole seems singularly focused on finally opening donors' checkbooks in regards to direct financial/developmental/budgetary assistance to Puntland.

The plot thickens...

Thankful   

If President Faroole does not return to Puntland by the weekend, I will question how effective a leader his is. The government website is never updated and this year alone has seen 4 unprecedented murders of government officials. President Faroole cannot mount an effective response while he is in another country and people need to hear him on the radio and internet reassuring them that the government will take appropriate measures. I don't know what's going on with the government but they need to wake up.

Mintid Farayar,

Your conspiracy theories are ridiculous! These attacks if anything show a lack of leadership in Puntland and their for no one would send aid to it.

Mintid Farayar,

Maybe he is just afraid to return to Garowe and has opted instead to stay under the safety of the Kenyan goverment. Afterall a xildhibaan was murdered there, right?

Sometimes things are just NOT as complicated as they seem. So get some rest my friend.