Sign in to follow this  
Mintid Farayar

A Theory on Puntland Killings....

Gentlemen, gentlemen, we're digressing from the issue at hand:

Where is the President and his Internal Security Minister at a time when the highest officials of the state are being regularly gunned down in broad daylight in major towns with impunity?

It's this absence that gives sustenance to the theory - for where are they but on an 'aid-begging' trip! Is it gross negligence on the part of the leadership or a premeditated situation to buttress their argument for assistance??

The 'Tolka's' attempt to quiet down the likes of ThankfulSP who expresses related worries are duly noted ;)

nuune   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

It would have been nice if there were actual victors in Somalia that impose their will on the rest of the country.

I would like to see and wait the likes of Siyaad to come and rule somalia in iron fist, only then we would know what we are missing!

Oodka,

Cut poor old Xiin some slack... He's been chased from all the spots of shade he's grown used to lying under in yesteryears from Xamar to Kismayo (and in between). He attempted to slink back to those locales using Islamic garb but was quickly disrobed again. Puntland is the last refuge and while we offer the brotherly advice that the seeping rot in that last resting place might have internal causes, he's too emotionally overcome by loss to think rationally.

Tolerate his outbursts of character attacks - seen so often on this Forum against yourself, Gabbal, A&T, Duke, etc., whenever he's losing the plot.

I offered him a 'Residence Visa' a while back which he pridefully refused... Pity.... ;)

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

^^^Or perhaps, the better fit of a decent word for this sort of situation would be to say that one have escaped, with one's limbs and mind, from the glutches of such "uncorrectable delusion" in action, indeed...
:D

What you call delusion; we call it a dose of reality. The delusion that comes to mind in this context is your hallucination of the existence of a country called Somaliland.

Anyways it's good your tookh has been halted :D

Macno Yare,

Your condensed hatred toward Puntland has overcome what ever little capacity of reasoning you poses. This thread is a clear proof of that.

The politically sick and militarily weak ones pray for bloodshed; the wise ones pray for peace and stability.

Ilaahay dalka ha xasiliyyo, hana mideeyyo :D

NGONGE   

Tolaaaaay! Tolaaaaay! :D

MF, you really shuld stop trying to get under the skin of the Puntlanders, saaxib. Nin kufay waaba xaraan en lago joogsado.

(your theory is as far fetched as the resurection of the ld Somali republic warya).

However, and having said that, you did claim it was only a theory. So I have no idea why Che, Castro and Xiin keep loading their guns and shouting "we've got live bullets, we are warning you..live bullets yaa..la soco" icon_razz.gif

In short, stuff and nonsense all round. :D

NG, is that your version of Somali ‘hiil’ awoowe? :D

We did not shoot Macno Yare. We mocked Macno Yare for his idiocy. Oodweyne we engage and drove him away :D .

looooooooooooooooool@Oodweyne

Oodweyne to be fair, it's not only you who got angry at that statement of mine. NGONGE become livid because of the profound meaning and intellectual bullet that statement carries.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Not idiocy, theory, theory. Wax fahan.
:D

I could have called it a silly theory. But Che spotted it early on and called it for what it was: idiocy. I as xiin seconded Che's motion, and it passed awoowe. Adigu isaga har :D

In related threads Link

some Puntlanders pontificate:

Originally posted by ThankfulSP:
It's hard to believe that the killing was a revenge attack for the murder Haykal(Allah u naxariisto). Especially when someone in the same fashion was killed in Garowe on the same day. It seems it was more organized and the attack was ment as an attack on the state. There has been past revenge killings but they have never been directed at government officals, this is a new to Puntland. If it was a revenge killing, it is even more concerning for the State. Because if people are now going after government officals, there is no respect for authority.

Something is not right, gentlemen... Hmmm....

Look internally, lads, - cannibalistic assasinations of brethren to reach a larger power/financial goal have been common in this neck of the woods traditionally (i.e. Abdullahi Yusuf's killing of the Sultan in the hinterlands of Mudug).