Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

Dibad-baxyo looga soo horjeeday dowladda federaalka, LAGUNA GUBAY CALANKA SOOMALIAA

ANWAR   

Kumanaan dad ah ayaa maanta banaanbax looga soo horjeedo hadalo ka soo yeeray qaar ka tirsan mas'uuliyiinta dowladda federaalka Soomaaliya, kuwaasoo lidi ku ahaa maamulka la baxay Somaliland waxay ka dhigeen wadooyinka magaalada Hargeysa, iyagoo markii dambena isugu tegay fagaaraha xoriyada ee isla magaaladaasi halkaasoo Khudbado kala duwan ay ka soo jeediyeen qaar ka tirsan mas'uuliyiinta xisbiga talada haya ee Udub iyo labada xisbi ee mucaaradka ah oo kala ah Ucid iyo Kulmiye oo iyagu si wadajir ah u soo abaabulay banaanbaxan, waxaana la fasaxay ardayda dugsiyada iyo guud ahaan shaqaalaha dowladda, iyadoo meheradaha ganacsigana albaabada loo laabay.

Banaanbaxan oo ahaa mid aad u balaaran ayaa dadkii ka soo qeyb galay waxay shucuurtooda ku muujiyeen sida ay ugu soo horjeedaan dowladda uu madaxweynaha ka yahay C/llaahi Yuusuf Axmed ee fadhida magaalada Muqdisho oo ay ku eedeeyeen iney dibindaabyo ku heyso qaranimada Somaliland, waxaana dadka isugu soo baxay ay lulayeen calanka Somaliland, iyagoo ku qeylinayey ereyo ay ku muujinayaan sida ay u taageersan yihiin madax banaanida Somaliland oo ay sheegeen iney diyaar u yihiin iney u dhintaan.

Madaxweyne ku-xigeenka Somaliland Axmed Yuusuf Yaasiin oo ka mid ahaa mas'uuliyiintii ka hadashay banaanbaxaasi ayaa sheegay in Somaliland ay Soomaaliya ku biirtay sanadkii 1960-kii iyadoo xor ah kana mid ah shantii Soomaliweyn, hase ahaatee ay mar kale madaxbanaanideedii la soo laabatay oo taana ay tahay mid ka timid rabitaaanka shacabka Somaliland, wuxuuna xusay madaxweyne ku-xigeenku in Soomaaliland ay tahay dalka madax banaan oo caalamkana ay ka dalbanayaan in la aqoonsado, isagoo meesha ka saaray wax uu ugu yeeray riyada dowladda federaalka oo ah Somaliweyn, sidoo kale waxaa halkaasi ka hadlay guddoomiyaha xisbiga mucaaradka ah ee UCID Feysal Cali Waraabe oo isna sheegay in maanta ay tahay maalin weyn ay shucuurta reer Somaliland ku soo bandhigeen rabitaankooda ku aadan madaxbanaanidooda.

“Waxaan idin sheegeynaa wax calan qaatoo Soomaali ah Somaliland baa ugu horeysay, dowladnimadeenii markaan qaadanay waxaynu sadqeynay in Soomaaliweyn la helo, sadqadaa waxaa inaga raacay walaalayeyaal nalaguna abaal guday in la ina xasuuqo, la ina baabiyo weynu ka dhiidhinay halgan beynu galnay sanadkii 91-kii baynuna la soo noqonay cadowgiina waynu ka adkaanay” ayuu yiri Feysal Cali Waraabe oo ugu baaqay dadkii halkaasi isugu yimid iney midoobaan.

Intii uu banaanbaxaasi socday ayaa waxaa dadkii isu soo baxay iyagoo careysan ay halkaasi ku gubeen calanka jamhuuriyada Soomaaliya, iyadoo mar mas'uuliyiinta maamulka la baxay Somaliland wax laga weydiiyey arintaana ay sheegeen inuusan jirin qorshe lagu gubayey calanka Soomaaliya oo ay sii ogaayeen waxayna intaa ku dareen dadka banaanbaxayey ay iyagu sidaa go'aansadeen.

Dibadbaxyada ayaa sidoo kale maanta ka kala dhacay magaalooyin badan oo ku yaala dalka la baxay jamhuuriyada Somaliland.

I KNOW FEYSAL CALI WARAABE WAS IN THIS GAME

:mad: :mad: :mad: THE MOTHER FUC*********

RedSea   

^AAah,it took place in Hargeysa right? I can burn all I want,it's my hood....and what are you getting so hot about kiddo.

What you gonaa do, will you bring Xabashis to arrest me as well.lol

RedSea   

^AAah,it took place in Hargeysa right? I can burn all I want,it's my hood....and what are you getting so hot about kiddo.

What you gonaa do, will you bring Xabashis to arrest me as well.lol

The burning of the flag was done out of emotion but i as somalilander think it was not good taste to burn what others see value in. For somalis from the north east, south this flag is part of who they are and we should respect that. I doubt many of my somaliland brother and sisters would like if they burned our flag.

The burning of the flag was done out of emotion but i as somalilander think it was not good taste to burn what others see value in. For somalis from the north east, south this flag is part of who they are and we should respect that. I doubt many of my somaliland brother and sisters would like if they burned our flag.

SOO MAAL   

I agree with you Somalithinker, the fact that you are from Somaliland and hold this views is something positive and encouraging

I believe the burning of the Somali flag is big mistake; the flag is symbol of people, and a property of Somali people. Therefore burning the property of your fellow brother is something that cultivate a hate and a further conflicts between brotherly Somali people

True, for Somalis from Laascaanood and Boosaaso, to Mogadishu, and Kismayo, the noble blue is a still a cherished national icon. I understand our brothers from Northwest have their own flag, and I believe no one should disrespect their flag let alone burning. Are we like Israelis and Palestinians?

Red sea, brother be reasonable, advocate for the right and condemn the wrong as our religion preaches

I believe people of Laascaanood or Garowe cannot do whatever they want in their own backyard

The majority of people of both Somalia and Somaliland are innocent and want peace

Therefore, we shouldn’t mix the issues like the presence of the Ethiopian troops, and burning of the flag

We should not self-centered individuals like Melez, C/Yusuf, and Riyaale to divide our Somali people

RedSea   

^Brother Soo maal, i was being sarcastic,I hope you got that bit.

But my comments were meant to ONLY to individuals like "president of somalia", since he himselves supports those who actually have murdered the somali people in southern Somalia,those who are against what the somali flag actually stands for.My comments were for him only,and not actually to justify the actuall flag burning.I hope you get where I am coming from.

However, I would love if you people like Mr.Soo maal,came out against what has been going on southern Somalia and not go silent when you seen the actuall wrong doings and the naked aggression of EThiopia into somali territory,you have been silent about it,and not until today when you have seen a minor thing such as flag burning in hargeysa have you came out to speak out.Be fair walaalo, speak out against all wrong doings,that is what our faith preaches doesnt'?

As for the flag burning, I agree with Somali thinker.

SOO MAAL   

Red sea,

The blue flag is also yours, you suppose to condemn the burning of the flag or at least you should have remained silent

However, I don’t understand how can one not criticize the burning of Somali flag and condemn the presence of Ethiopian troops at the same time!

I think people of Hergeysa should have burned maybe Ethiopian flag, instead of the Somali flag

Regarding, the presence of Ethiopian troops in Somali soil; I believe its unacceptable and intolerable, ciidamada xabashida waa ka xaaraan in ee joogaan dhul soomaaliyeed, that should be common sense

Riyaale supported Ethiopia’s aggression against Somalia, did I demanded from my fellow somalilanders apology or explianation? NO

Because, I believe we should not let people like riyaale and yusuf to divide us

Be fair walaalo, speak out against all wrong doings,that is what our faith preaches doesnt'?

I accept your brotherly advice

All of us need to be fair and speak out against all wrong, ‘

True, Islam preaches cadaalah and xaq

Red sea, true we shouldn’t be critical to certain region/people

We should be fair

I see most puntlanders don’t always condemn the actions of Yusuf or Cadde, true most puntlanders are bias when it comes to TFG

And same true with most somalilanders, they don’t always condemn the actions of riyaale, waraabe, etc Most somalilanders are bias when it comes to issue of Sool

RedSea   

^I like your last points and I fully agree.

It was an act by some teenagers,nothing really more..and yes I think you have misunderstood my position.So let me repeat,I fully condenmed,the only reason I made the previous comments were to annoy the annoyed and confused one of so called "President of Somalia",nothing more actually.

As for your postion on the Xabashi invasion,we stand on the same side of the fense on that,and yes as I said many times before,Riyale is a another puppet of Xabashis.

Aaliyyah   

Bad Cas

Walaalow, hadii dhibaatada walaalahaa ku danqasu, maad horta Somaliland canbaareesid, sababta ee xabashi ugu daawanayaan walaalahood somalida, reer somaliland waaba ka dareen oo calankiiba waa gubeen, taas waa nin dhibaata qaba dhibaata ugu dar

Bad cas, waxaan kaa rajeenayaa inaadan kudarsamin dadka calanka nasiibkadran qubaya