Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

26-ka Juun Celebrations in MN

Oodweyne, to the contrary it is you who is going rogue on Somali Diaspora’s nationalistic sentiment independence celebrations, becoming unreasonable in understanding why certain days are honored historic.

You are alergic, it appears, to any positive Somali news. And that is wicked awoowe

Thankful   

I didnt think you would be this upset Oodweyne at the sight at our people celebrating a monumental time in our nations history. Especially the large sign of support among the younger generation who will carry on the legacy and hopefully try and fix the situation back home.

I can take a guess from your other posts the thing that is irking you the must is the presence of Minnesota Senator Al Franken and his flag waving. What does it matter to you if you dont even consider yourself part of this country that people are celerbrating? Are you seriously concerned for them because you feel they are wasting their time?

No, you want them to give up hope and you definitely dont want any U.S government reps celebrating with them aswell. Because Riyaale was shut out every time he visits the U.S who makes their position known everytime that they will not recognize your enclave. One big influence I am sure in their reasoning to hold this position is the strong support for Somalia that is in the U.S. among Somalis who then pressure their elected representatives.

You want everyone just to stay quiet dont you?

850_jpg.jpg

The funny part is most of these people in the pic are from South Somalia or Puntland, no body from Hargisa, Adwal, burco, Berberra, Ergavio, Sahl, Come one man its like me waving the somaliland flag on July 1.

Qudhac   

waxa la yidhi xaasid meel ma gaadho...

the only reason they even bothered this empty sorry excuse for patriotism show was KU XUMEE SOMALILAND... nothing more nothing less..

the hypocry of it all is these dont really give damn about the suffering of somalia and muqdisho as we remember reer puntland in MN in action when ETHOPIANS was slaughtering people in somalia not long ago.

if their so call love for somalia was so great it wouldnt be the state it is now .

taarikhda DAHABKA AH ee 26 JUNE waxay u taala somalilanderska xalaasha ah. :D

not those who destroyed their land and their people... and can only muster up XIN IYO XAASIDNIMO...

Originally posted by STOIC:

Hahaa I see my boy there..I gotta call him and tell him his picture was on SOL (by the way he is a SOL member)...

PS The Somalilander guy was an *****...this was Somalia celebration..Nacaas!

Wherent you the one, who was talking about Somaliland should lead Somalia in to peace and elections. And stay one nation, we are all brothers, etc. And now you are saying 26th june is a Somalia celebration. Tell me where does this all fit in your brotherhood of Peace?

Aaliyyah   

Love the pics. Well done reer MN.

Keep our beautiful blue Somali flag waving. What an amazing sight!

Happy Somali Independence Day, and Canada day for my fellow Somali Canadians. Enjoy it.

salaam

Originally posted by Thankful:

I can take a guess from your other posts the thing that is irking you the must is the presence of Minnesota Senator Al Franken and his flag waving. What does it matter to you if you dont even consider yourself part of this country that people are celerbrating? Are you seriously concerned for them because you feel they are wasting their time?

No, you want them to give up hope and you definitely dont want any U.S government reps celebrating with them aswell. Because Riyaale was shut out every time he visits the U.S who makes their position known everytime that they will not recognize your enclave. One big influence I am sure in their reasoning to hold this position is the strong support for Somalia that is in the U.S. among Somalis who then pressure their elected representatives.

You want everyone just to stay quiet dont you?

850_jpg.jpg

That is exactly right.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^The party crushers were kicked out.Oodweyne came all the way to annoy people.

I thought they weren't part of Somalia any more, what the beef!