Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland rebuffs Somaliland's Mid Wife allegations

LANDER   

What is all this non-sense about a centrist train?

The idea of a central focal point in somali politics is damn near unfeasible, It's like John Walker Lindh serving the pentagon as well as Al-qaeda. Lets say that among us we have true pacifist who support anything that will bring peace among ALL somalis, and lets pretend these pacifist not only genuilely support "somalinimo" but they also recognize the independance of Somaliland understanding full well the problems that would arise otherwise. Now ask yourself how the views of these people would be perceived by other somalis? we all know that they would be categorized as pro-Somaliland or pro-secession and nothing less. Maybe somalis are narrow-minded by nature but that is the reality of our current situation so lets not fool ourselves into these fantasies about a centrist train that is due to arrive at "peace" station. Our current rule of law in somali politics is "No man can serve two masters" at least as far as Somalilanders are concerned, their is no middle ground when it comes to the independence of Somaliland.

AYOUB   

Admin (the one that edited my last post) I you should explain what makes you think its ok to write Ogadenia in this forum while deleting *****tania from my post. I think the later has several meanings and your attitiude makes no sense unless its political that is...

Gediid or whatever you call yourself these days, Saxiib its easy for me to join your train, all it takes is me to toning down my language or to keeping shtum. What about the people who spend most of their daytime searching for negatives stories about Somaliland and nightime dreaming about its demise who are already on board? Anyways count me in and lets see how you'll deal with the unhealthy cargo...

Gediid   

Ayoub

Saaxiib you're not the only one in here with similar feelings.If you noticed there's been a kind of lull in negative articles so far.Shows that the ceasefire is slowly but surely taking shape.I just hope no one steps on those raw nerves,while they heal,I know it takes a while to overdo nearly 2 decades of damage.

Thanks laakin for giving it a chance.

There's only a few members of either camp who have not yet come abroad.No need for names,I'm sure they know who I'm referring to and hopefully will do the right thing SOON or otherwise risk my wrath.... smile.gif

Lander

Horey Somali u tidhi Geeljire geel wuu wada jiraa wuuna kala jiraa.In true nomadic life,one has to respect his/her neighbour for the survival of all nomads.There's no 2 masters to serve only one,the master of your choice but having a moderate view of events taking place does not necessarily mean you become a turncoat.

Deeq A.   

Ayoub, next time you have a quesion, please ask by sending a private message to Admin. Don't double violate our rules as if you are above the rest of the nomads. The website has rules, and if you ever have questions, feel free to ask us via pm, and we would gladly answer your questions.

As to your question on why the qabiil name was edited, we have recieved complaint from nomads asking us to edit your intentional qabiil comment. We will take similar steps in the event that you repeat the same remark again.

On the other hand, the name ********ia (a region in Ethiopa) was never a concern for us because our website have never experienced any qabiil fights as a result of somebody mentioning that region. But we will now take the step of censoring that word since you brought it up.

Gabbal   

On the contrary Angel Dust, I believe the Admin gave a very clear explanation of what happened to Ayoub's post. Sis let's be fair and not be blind to things because of your certain feelings. Besides where in the atlas do you see a country named "Somaliland". :D

Xalimo7   

Horn, it figures all your knowledge depends on what some one said or what Atlas wrote in their lousy Map, that is western magazines.But reality is Somaliland is older then this quoted magazine of urs "Atlas" so why not tell me Do you Blv Somaliland exist? don't think just say Yes or No!

see you dude

PPL chill whats up with people, come on you cant be serious, its Ramadan and lets keep to the peace ok.

Our small differences are not going to last forver but our shared heritage will.

So lets be posative and I agree with Gediid lets find more of us who can trancend this clan nonsence.

From my side I will not writte any negative articles or comments about Somaliland, TNG or any other party who I dont much like. I wil only post news relevent to us Somali's in this forum.

We need to look around us and see that we are a people in decline, we are desperate and our children are looking forward to a bleaker reality to the one we have lived so far.

Lets stop this once and for all, peace in PUNTLAND, SOMALILAND SOUTH SOMALIA, REGION 5, DJABOUTI, NFD and to all in the diaspora AMEN.

Deeq A.   

Angel Dust, calling my reply "pathetic" and using abusive language will not get you anywhere on this site.

Please respect us and others on this day of Ramadan.

This is your second warning.

Xalimo7   

My understanding atleast Lady Edna whom i have great admiration, did not go like some of you perhaps did , like Raping, Killing innocent children/women/men/blind/etc, and have the audacity to come here and pretend here like nohting ever happened. How on earth do you compare Lady Edna , with Rapist? explain only for that.Without detracting the mere misunderstanding b/w Somalilanders and whomever started this threat and fueling still its being. And when one replies back , with due respect running to the Admin and claiming that you have been insulted or otherwise, you can't have both ways, don't play the game when it is safe and run when it is not. I don't mind ppl telling the truth but provide with dignity.

see u dude

Originally posted by Xalimo7:

My understanding atleast Lady Edna whom i have great admiration, did not go like some of you perhaps did , like Raping, Killing innocent children/women/men/blind/etc, and have the audacity to come here and pretend here like nohting ever happened. How on earth do you compare Lady Edna , with Rapist?

looooooooool........ Woow....Jirta isdaji.

Geedid....Maybe this a little trip is bad idea, One too many egos blinded by years of tribal indoctrination in one train could us derialed off da tracks.

Liqaye   

The reason i have not commented about the peace train :D is because quite simply I know the somali character.

If you keep quite we think you have lost the argument.

Please let this be the last post.

And let us continue with the genuine cease fire that is on going.