Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland rebuffs Somaliland's Mid Wife allegations

AYOUB   

On the other hand, the name ********ia (a region in Ethiopa) was never a concern for us because our website have never experienced any qabiil fights as a result of somebody mentioning that region. But we will now take the step of censoring that word since you brought it up.

I did not want you to ban any word or region name, I was trying to point out the absurd form of 'qabiil correctness' being practiced in here. If some nomads were offended by my post to the point of complaining to you then I would like to offer my sincere apologies to them all.

Gabbal   

Ayoub gave us hope.

If some nomads were offended by my post to the point of complaining to you then I would like to offer my sincere apologies to them all.

This train might actually be going on the right direction Mobb Deep. Count me in folks.

Gediid   

Waad mahad santihiin dhamaan

So far we have on board

Samurai Warrior

Ayoub

Smith

HornAfrique and of course his makeover Dr Wadani:)

Kowneyn

Che/Noble Savage

Baashi.....Ever thankful

Moi

If I forgot your name please forgive me, the ommision is not intentional just a sign of imminent senility:)

Inta hartey waa a few true pessimists....but I hope the winds of change will blow them over to a position of enlightment....Remember this is a month of forgiveness and humility,prove the naysayers in all of us and hop on,we are about to take off to a wonderful new beginning. smile.gif