Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somaliland minister Talaabo held prisoner in Ethiopian hotel

Originally posted by General Duke:

Here this simple story uncovers the truth of how fake this whole SL thing is.

No embassay, no diplomatic team.

Nothing, just clan men runninga around

No nothing is better then joining union with bugland...Please don't forget that.

^^^lool. If after 17 years of talking this is what it got you then, hey who needs recognition and Visas.

Your deputy justice Minister is not getting any justice imagine the ordinary traveler from the NW.

dAMN..

Ogaal: Hadda, Fiisihii ma lagu siiyay?

Talaabo:
Maya, laba jeer ayay ii diideen. Markaa, mar labaad kii ay ii diideen ayay igu yidhaahdeen ambiil qaado, aniguna waan diiday oo waxaan qoladan (dawlada Somaliland)
:D
ku idhi, waar aan meesha ka soo baxo oo lacagtu yay igu badane soo bixiya daynta. Telefoonka Madaxweynaha waa la igu xidhi waayay muddo badan, Cabdillaahi ayaa arrintaadii wada ee joog ayuunbuu Axmed-yare (Xoghaynta Madaxweynuhu) I yidhaahdaa. Dabadeedna, Guddoomiyaha Komishanka ayaan fariin soo faray. Waxa kale oo aan fariin soo faray Xoghayaha guud ee xisbiga UDUB (Bullaale).

How powerful the the seperatist are in Hargaysa. :D

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lool. If after 17 years of talking this is what it got you then, hey who needs recognition and Visas.

Your deputy justice Minister is not getting any justice imagine the ordinary traveler from the NW.

dAMN..

I don't care if it takes us the next 100 years..We're determined to not join the union with bugland.

Clan this, clan that, sub-clan that, sub-clan this. Darn. Waxa ma robot baa mise bot -- only knowing wixii lagu program gareeye. Shuud.

Soomaali waxa hoos u dhigay, liitiye waa waxa inta ku jiro camal. Iyagii ayaa isku xasdaayo as though they were a Calibeesteen iyo Mongolian.

Cadowgooda ma yaqaanaan, ama iska indhatiraayo.

Originally posted by Malika:

^ It's pathetic wallahi! Nausiating actually,the exchanges of late on these "politics" section..
:(

You would assume,folks with that much education will have some enlightment within,but alas!what a waste!

Ciyaal ayaa iridaha loo furay lately. The registration process more lenient loogu dhigay and already taking advantage of it, as opposed only those invited before. Trolling meesha lasoo galeen, and if saan ku socdaan meel am gaarayaan, believe me.

Malika   

^I like to believe there are many intellingent,"stable" people here on SOL with sound mind and ability to discuss issues as they rise..BUT there are a few bad fishes that are stinking the joint,causing division and distasteful atmosphere.

Hello Che*

Abtigiis   

It is a shame when everyone is jumping to defend his tribe. The predicament of Talaabo is a somali one. Ceebta waynu wada leenahay!

Sad that Duke thinks Somaliland is part of Somalia, but doesn't want to share its 'Shame'! Ninkani qabiiliste caadi ah weeye! Now, I don't regret abusing him that led to my banning in just a month of my joining!

By the way, that habit of not paying hotel and taxi bills waa arin Somaalida Xabashidu ku caydo! It is a big scandal walaahi. Qofbaa Hotel iska seexanayaa banking on remittances that might or might not come.

Intersting topic for a sheeko, I guess! :D

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

quote:Originally posted by Malika:

^ It's pathetic wallahi! Nausiating actually,the exchanges of late on these "politics" section..
:(

You would assume,folks with that much education will have some enlightment within,but alas!what a waste!

Ciyaal ayaa iridaha loo furay lately. The registration process more lenient loogu dhigay and already taking advantage of it, as opposed only those invited before. Trolling meesha lasoo galeen, and if saan ku socdaan meel am gaarayaan, believe me.
Sometimes I tend to think that the most obnoxious posters on SOL, may just be the nicest ones in the real world. They just need to get some stress out. Not sure about this but you never know. :D

MMA, hadda meesha aa la hadli lahayd dadkaan meesha ku gaboobey, likes of Duke, Redka, and Afriown n more, ayaa waxaa eed dusha uga tuuree the "NEWBIES" meesha waxa is caynaaya oo clanish ka wada waa aragtaa ee wax ka qabo. Mise sharciga yar yariiska lee qabtaa?

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by unknown1:

general'murtad'duke. who said asmara? where is your adeer?

^Subhanallah, plz refrain using that word "Murtad". Lately people started using that word loosely which is not right.