Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somaliland minister Talaabo held prisoner in Ethiopian hotel

are some of you, che and dabshid, series? this man is over their working to cut the country in two and now the country or even worse all its citizens should help him? there are a lot more people more deserving of the governments help people.

Originally posted by G.T:

quote:Ciyaal ayaa iridaha loo furay lately. The registration process more lenient loogu dhigay and already taking advantage of it, as opposed only those invited before. Trolling meesha lasoo galeen, and if saan ku socdaan meel am gaarayaan, believe me.

MMA, hadda meesha aa la hadli lahayd dadkaan meesha ku gaboobey, likes of Duke, Redka, and Afriown n more, ayaa waxaa eed dusha uga tuuree the "NEWBIES" meesha waxa is caynaaya oo clanish ka wada waa aragtaa ee wax ka qabo. Mise sharciga yar yariiska lee qabtaa?
I shouldn't have lampooped all newbies, I guess, since dad quman ku jiraan. And you are right some of the oldies are as guilty as some of the newbies when it comes to this trolling and iska hadalka dalac bilaashka ah, not to mention hate-laden posts.

Unknown, baliis stop calling qof Muslim ah gaal. It is beyond name-calling now.

^^^ Saaxiib "moderator???", aint your being alil harsh? I think, HATE is too strong a word to describe the intentions of these netnomads. They simply are incapable of communicating their thoughts comprehensibly...that's all!

Somalis will be Somalis.

Eleanor Rooseveilt said "Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."

Duke, Whats the purpose of posting this man's plight? Clearly, you think the North is part of Somalia but in situations like this, you post comments in the hopes to continue installing sentiments of division. You are just like the ones who want to break our country into pieces for their clan's interest.

Truly, you are an obstacle to Somalia rising from this never ending war.

Discuss, politics like its meant to be, defend your joke of a government if you believe in what he stands for. Discuss facts, and futur projects, if there is any on his agenda. Laakiin, this foolish game of insults, seriously undermines whatever cause your trying to push, as lame as it might be!