Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

The Premier League Has Been Won..

Yeah, still a shame.

lol Fabrigas looked out of gas and traumatised yesterday when he was substituted for Toare, if the Ars-enal :D would have lost yesterday that would have been there season completely over

^Man, That Shef United Goalie is one heck of a GoalKeeper.

If it wasnt for him,Would they have even drawn the Game? me wonders.

On a sidekick, has anyone seen the Goal scored By del Piero?????

nafta   

if the Ars-enal would have lost yesterday that would have been there season completely over

lol Totti...and that is what I call wishful thinking. Why do you want to rule out Arsenal so quick? Yesterday was certainly an improved performance and a possible turning point in the season. Hopefully we can play real good against Pompey and tackle the damn bavarians on wednesday with our confidence in tact.

there....nothing like a woman's touch in a thread where men have run wild! icon_razz.gif

sure was Brown

Hey Aftan smile.gif its not wishfull thinging rather pundit talk lol, i reckon another trip up north to Bolton should seal the ars- :D -nals fate

But if its all the same we wild men would like to retain our Club if u dont mind icon_razz.gif

Boom Boom Boom!!!

Where the guys saying Thierry this Thierry that. Its Thierry here Theirry there and Thierry everywhere.

That is what I call class man and talk about perfect timing. When he was needed he lived up to the expectation with an injury aswell.

10 men Palace V 11 superstars United, shame , shame. Chelski showed why they are such an expensive side.

Dinho what happened to Liverpool. Lets hear ur excuses now man.

lol@187

He goes missing in bigg games like bayen and Man u and performs in mingless games like yesterdays and u think his the best thing since frogg leggs? :D

A primadonna i say, stop looking at football through thoes sung-glassess sxb lol i dropped last year and admitted to Totti's short-ness.

Still though looks like arsenal are gonna win something this year :D

Arsenal win trophey

Collina handed Chelsea-Barca tie

Totti or Cassano w/e you wanna call urself.

What about the Chelsea game did he disappear as well. When the service is there he is there when its not he has to go look for the ball and provide the service.

I'm sure u well and truly remember his hat trick at the Olympico Stadium against AS Roma. Must explain why ur so bitter.

lol Am just winding you up mate. :D Thats whats great about arsenal fans there easy to irrate :cool:

Yes henry scord a great Hatrick away to As Roma (the then regining Italian Champions) but that doesnt make one bitter lol, his a good player, excellent close controll and dribbling skills and lighting fast, but lol like the ciyaal suuq Totti missing that vital component in his make up called greatness.

To be fair to you your right he currently isnt receiving the usual supply that he usual thrives on, but lol, even when he does (am thinking at that unforgetable miss from 6 yards against Man to level the score to 3 - 3) or going back years lol that 2 - 1 win at highbury againbst Valencia in the Qt Final First legg, through one on one with the keeper he flopped royaly with no defenders close @ 3 - 1 the tie would have effectively been over.

Anyway i shouldnt really go over my memoray so much dont want to look like nit picking am sure u would be quick to remind me of his brace against Inter last year lol only for him to go missing again against chelsea whom you throughly enjoyd playing last year in the Qt Final the biggest game in arsenal's recent history.

N.O.R.F   

Faye White bagged a brace as Arsenal beat Charlton in the Women's Premier League Cup final at Griffin Park.

lool, a trophy for the gooners. :D

187, one word mate, Portsmouth, lets see what he does on Wed night against Bayern Munich.

As for liverpool, everton lost to blackburn, so the loss to newcastle was minor

SoMa_InC   

Who siad Henry is class? Damn the man cant perform on the high levels; he can only score hatricks against shi*t teams whose defenders are either unexperienced or old.

To me, I rate the young Nigerian striker more than Henry. He certainly has a future.

As for the Premier League.....Its Done and Dusted........The League has been won......Even Sir Alex of all admitted that....Congratulations to all the Chelsea Players, Coaching Staffs, The Fans and Most of all Abramovich.......We have achieved a lot this season....

Don't all the teams play pompey. How come then only Henry can score a hat trick past them. Our shit defence managed to get a clean sheet for once and the main reason behind it is not that they played great but it is the strike force that kept them busy and eventually at bay.

Brothers, I dnt really give a damn whether you guys like him or not but he is surely better that Didier, Francesco and Baros.

I certainly dont like him i hope u dont either his a guy, and his french!!! :D

I dont like Totti btw for the record either as good a player as he might be.

Fact is 187 Henry will have a perfect oppotunity to shut up those of us like me tomorrow and show us exactly why he got nominated even to 2nd place in the world awards. A Home Game against European Giants, a roy of the rvers perfomance and qaulification to the next round, AND I WILL STUM :D ...but i dont see that happening do you? lol

Whats this?? You practically used eat sleep and drink Totti (allah forbid) and now ur turning against him and its Cassano. I'll give you a month more and u'll start saying Mancini or Chivu.

lol i havent turned against him i have admitted the simple truth known to all. His a magnificent play, immensly talented, (in my opnion much much more so than henry) who is also a great player, but!!! his childish behaviour and untouchable status (derived from being king of rome as he see's it) just like henry!! and his craving for international recognition will mean that he will never quite achieve total success.

For me he is on his day (and he has many of them) the best player in the world, so dominant in all good things about roma. And for that i always will be Totti this and Totti that loool,

Cassanop, well naturally sxb lol he is even more gifted than totti and as talented and expressive on the ball, so he gets his shot for a while before i return to EL CAPITANO :D:D:D

Chivu also when fit (i hope we retain his services) is as good as any stopper in the world

whilst mancini is still learning and will be agreat for roma for years to come.

Look out for new names ;) as i continously introduce u to future star's :D:D

Cassano,

It will take a team effort at the end of the day and a Henry brace to take us through.

Give me an update on young De Rossi. He is a great player and will probably opt to leave at the earliest opportunity as Roma dnt look like the team who used to go to semis of the CL.