Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

Puntlandpost - War xumo tashiil

Dhubad.   

This is the kinda rubbish they write daily. I have noticed lately, they are trying so hard to cause a clan war between the people of Afmadoow and Gedo taking advantage of what is going on in Kismaayo. In this article they are supposedly uncovered a secret war plan orchestrated by Gedo clan against Afmadoow clan. Therefore, they are trying to warn their "brothers" from Afmadoow of this danger!

Yet they haven't said a word about the young men from the Somali Galbeed who are sold to the Ethiopia. Xagee salaadu iska qaban la dahay?

They dedicate articles after articles to a baseless news so that they can inflame a war between these two clans.....they don't care the well being of the people of Afmadoow !

I hope that is how they are perceived.

http://www.puntlandpost.com/newspage.php?articleid=9307

The Zack   

Maamulka bal garanaye media-han iyo shacabkan daba ordayo baa wax lala yaabo ah. All puntlandpost.com is trying to do cover up the crimes that Faroole is committing. It is the same General Duke tried to do by posting a thread about ONLF's failure.

The Zack   

^Have you heard any demonstrations being held on the ground about this issue? Silence is similar to approval. Shacabku hadduusan ka dhiidhiyin dhalanteedyadan shacabku wuu eedeysan yahay.

Shacabka Soomaalida are disfranchised entity-they are no leaders to unite them for greater purpose and I doubt there will be spontaneous awakening.

If occupation of Xamar could not awaken their senses, I don't know what would?

Jacpher   

^The victims must always get the blame miyaa?

Dhubad: I don't think puntlandpost is any more worse or better than other outlets of Somali media. Each has a specific target. Any specifics in this report you are refuting? I read it and did not find any shocking revelation.

Thankful   

After 18 years of no government you think the people will start protesting the little government they have formed, if they wanted to, they could take it out in a day. But they learned from their mistakes when it comes to attacking your government. There is no occupation anywhere in Somalia, we asked all those that are here to come and we are happy they are here. In my opinion it may be that deep down inside we know who has committed more war crimes against us. One thing is for certain the people are not protesting in Puntland because they are people of peace and not prone to violence. Demonstrating and dragging bodies is not the Puntland way. If you think some big revolution is coming it won't, the last revolution destroyed Somalia.

If there is one thing we learned in the last 18 years is that peace is everything.

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Jimce:

^The victims must always get the blame miyaa?

Dhubad: I don't think puntlandpost is any more worse or better than other outlets of Somali media. Each has a specific target. Any specifics in this report you are refuting? I read it and did not find any shocking revelation.

I am refuting the entire report, its based on lies and the strategy behind it is to provoke certain groups.

The consequence of this news might not effect you therefore, that is why you don't find it shocking?

Qudhac   

waar maxaa **** laydinka siiyaa baryahan :confused:

[ November 02, 2009, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Gabbal   

Originally posted by The Zack:

War **** dheh magaca ha khaldine..
:D

U sheeg. :D

[ November 02, 2009, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Kamaavi   

Horta dabacayuun iyo **** ma isku jifaa? icon_razz.gif

[ November 02, 2009, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]