Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

FM Buuba interview

Ms DD   

^^ Not true my friend. I know for a fact that members of the TFG parliament earn $2k per month. This is more than adequate for the living standards in Somalia.

Originally posted by Taako Man:

^ TFG ministers including the President and Prime minister earn less then you could make if you worked in a 9-5 telemarketing job. Do not exaggerate their wages for your own spin.

That explains why they soild err i mean sold the country. Cheap azz Mofokaz

Cambarro

Can you substantiate your claims? Cite, Proof whatever sister.

Anyhow 2000 dollars is double what I remember they make. if I remember it was 1000 US dollars per month. Which is still a lot in Somalia. but not as jaylaani says 'investment worthy' :D

Jaylaani

Last I remember Dahir Riyaale kahin is getting paid 2 million US dollars a year. Thats really getting paid. Villas in Dubai, Dire Dawa, Djoubti city. I see a trend D ON'T YA?

Brown

Nice spin. Your getting better at your propoganda.

RedSea   

^GD and Nabadshe,what leader,he is walking insult,no need for me to insult him.He is already a daba dhilif,he got no respect from me or from most of somalis.

TAako man, Riyale makes 2million,where is your souce please?

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Jaylaani

Last I remember Dahir Riyaale kahin is getting paid 2 million US dollars a year. Thats really getting paid. Villas in Dubai, Dire Dawa, Djoubti city. I see a trend
D ON'T YA?

You didn’t see me here supporting Rayaale so please stop the madness.

Are you telling me A/Y, Geedi, Buubaa and others have a fix salary? C’mon man lets be real. Every single penny handed to them so far on behalf of the Somali people are pocketed by these wolves. Don’t insult my intelligence man.

RedSea   

^When this Taako dude is told the truth,he runs towards Riyale Kahin this and that.he can't refute any points raised unless he brings Riyale into the conversation.

WE know every beef head in every region makes alot of money,no need to defend that and tell us otherwise.

Taako Man, Riyale Kahin makes about 400,000 thousand U.S dollars(what a SOB)according to some records,but 2 million? where did you see/hear that from?

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

quote:Originally posted by Taako Man:

Jaylaani

Last I remember Dahir Riyaale kahin is getting paid 2 million US dollars a year. Thats really getting paid. Villas in Dubai, Dire Dawa, Djoubti city. I see a trend
D ON'T YA?

You didn’t see me here supporting Rayaale so please stop the madness.

Are you telling me A/Y, Geedi, Buubaa and others have a fix salary? C’mon man lets be real. Every single penny handed to them so far on behalf of the Somali people are pocketed by these wolves. Don’t insult my intelligence man.
Your doing the accusing. YOU HAVE TO PROVE THAT THEY ARE STEALING MONEY !

red sea

This is Somalilands budget 2005. If you can see "Qasriga Madaxtooyaada and W/Madaxtooyada " are about 2.1 million. That is roughly 10 percent of the Somaliland Budget. Imagine Dubya with a 200 billion dollar play money, since that is 10 percent of the US budget :eek:

Mujahid red sea

When you do the accusing you have to prove your accusation. This is not the salem witch trials were you can just burn people without substance.

As I said I have proof of Riyaale do you have proof of the honorouble men Buuba, Geedi, Yusuf?

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

^GD and Nabadshe,what leader,he is walking insult,no need for me to insult him.He is already a daba dhilif,he got no respect from me or from most of somalis.

TAako man, Riyale makes 2million,where is your souce please?

Actually, Riyaale is the highest paid President in AFRICA. BBC reported it.

Taako, There was no spin there sxb. I know couple guys who worked in Mbagathi when this Govt was being made up. I had the pleasure of getting information from them.

The warlords were bought off for some value such as Jago & a load of cash[Wasnt Aydeed put to jail and bailed out?] while their respective Xildhibans got couple grand each.

Brown

Who are we to trust. Substantiated documents or 'hebel hebel' said such and such. Unless you can document this then your word is as good as zero.

Just a question. When ever a somalilander responds to a TFGoon,why does the topic always veer off to Riyaale? :confused:

Even after these individuals clear detest Riyaale? Can someone please help me here? I am missing some kind of a link here? Perhaps becoz i was never a regular on this side of the woods???

Brown

They accuse The TFG of corruption and doing nothing. Yet Somaliland including their leader has a higher salary then the total sum for EDUCATION AND HEALTH. How can you point the finger on Somalia when your enclave is worse then anybody else?

President yusuf is a target of there malice. Yet they have no substance to prove there allegations. But I have substance to prove their governments mismanagement.