Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

FM Buuba interview

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Brown

They accuse The TFG of corruption and doing nothing. Yet Somaliland including their leader has a higher salary then the total sum for EDUCATION AND HEALTH. How can you point the finger on Somalia when your enclave is worse then anybody else?

President yusuf is a target of there malice. Yet they have no substance to prove there allegations. But I have substance to prove their governments mismanagement.

Everytime i see one of you guys attacking Riyaale,it was always aimed @ a Somalilander. They have all said that Riyaale is as bad as President Yussuf if not worse. So why do you keep going back to it?

RedSea   

Brown no question,but I am going after this dude' exeggeration.

Taako Man, it clearly said Riyale earns exactly $385,876,which is alot of money offcourse.But no where near of the 2million dollars you have thrown out there.I gues you can't read,can't you?

As for for the TFG,I didn't make any numbers,it's the way it is.I think you know it already.

Taako Man, you want prove of the TFG's failures,just tune to the news. :rolleyes: how hard is that?

Mise sariirta intaad kasoo boodo ayuunbaad halkan soo gashaa,oo kuhadashaa wixii aad ku riyootay? miskiin,nothing works like that.

Brown

They accuse President yusuf of corruption, but they have no proof. You can't have your cake and eat it. Somalia is not a corrupt entity compared to the break away enclave. If your going to point out my house, why can't I towards you?

I wonder why there is this double standard. Many here would criticize Sheik shariif and the other side of the coin would take that debate to Geedi and saying he's useless. You don't see me advocating for them not having an opinion.

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

Brown no question,but I am going after this dude' exeggeration.

Taako Man, it clearly said Riyale earns exactly $385,876,which is alot of money offcourse.But no where near of the 2million dollars you have thrown out there.I gues you can't read,can't you?

As for for the TFG,I didn't make any numbers,it's the way it is.I think you know it already.

The way it is? PROVE THE WAY IT IS OR DON'T SAY ANYTHING.

Are you forgetting Riyaale's play money aka his hidden salary?

From Somaliland.org

Haddaynu u soo noqono waxbarashada $1,062,928 iyo caafimaadka $650,890 marka la isku darro waxa ay u dhigmaan miisaaniyada Madaxtooyada $1,703,927.

RedSea   

^It says madaxtooyada,not madaxweynaha.Which would include his guards,the cook,the gardener,the other ministers in the madaxtooyada,so once again learn to differciate things.Look closer,or think better which ever you need at the moment.

My prove,is that your daba dhilif adeero,the other daba dhilifs are stuck in Villa somalia.There have numerous protests against this daba dhilif regime.You have seen the pictures both from back home and abroad and how majority of Somalis feel about it.

My prove is out there,no need to google articles,as this is happening NOW,so once again tune to the news.That is my prove.

Brown

They accuse President yusuf of corruption, but they have no proof.

Adeer. Corruption should be the least of the titles that should have you this riled up adeer. There are many many other traits that should have you thinking double standards yaah Taako?

I think the rest of the members will help you come up with more damning titles & traits . Something like Letterman's top ten list thing. I will start off. Go ahead & jot down a word or two, I am sure you have a negative trait.

1. Incompetent.

Many here would criticize Sheik shariif and the other side of the coin would take that debate to Geedi and saying he's useless

Geedi is USELESS

RedSea   

Brown

They accuse President yusuf of corruption, but they have no proof. You can't have your cake and eat it. Somalia is not a corrupt entity compared to the break away enclave. If your going to point out my house, why can't I towards you?

I wonder why there is this double standard. Many here would criticize Sheik shariif and the other side of the coin would take that debate to Geedi and saying he's useless. You don't see me advocating for them not having an opinion.

Buddy, you always seem to talk about 'your cake'.Can you tell me where your cake is?

Rahima is from Xamar,Che from Xamar,and many many more nomads here,I gues Xamar isnt their cake right?

AS for as I know,i am with them and you are against them.Their cake was the ICU,yours is Puntland.I want them to enjoy their 'cake',so who is the hater here of the two of us?

Dont' throw stones when you live in glass house sir.

^It says madaxtooyada,not madaxweynaha.Which would include his guards,the cook,the gardener,the other ministers in the madaxtooyada,so once again learn to differciate things.Look closer,or think better which ever you need at the moment.

My prove,is that your daba dhilif adeero,the other daba dhilifs are stuck in Villa somalia.There have numerous protests against this daba dhilif regime.You have seen the pictures both from back home and abroad and how majority of Somalis feel about it.

My prove is out there,no need to google articles,as this is happening NOW,so once again tune to the news.That is my prove.

Yeah I really believe his cooks and his gardener and his guards are sharing 1.7 million dollars (All figures US)

icon_razz.gif

As to your point about protester. A couple hundred tire burners and problem makers from Ifka Xalin area of Xamar are not 2 million people.

This below right here is Xamar.

Dadweynahaoocaleemoqoyansita1.jpg

BTW where do you expect the President to be? drinking a coffee in the local shop? The President is in Villa Somalia because that is where a president in Somalia stays. He is either in diplomatic missions amongst the world community. Or he is in Villa Somalia talking with members of the somali community.

quote:Originally posted by Taako Man:

Brown

Buddy, you always seem to talk about 'your cake'.Can you tell me where your cake is?

Rahima is from Xamar,Che from Xamar,and many many more nomads here,I gues Xamar isnt their cake right?

AS for as I know,i am with them and you are against them.Their cake was the ICU,yours is Puntland.I want them to enjoy their 'cake',so who is the hater here of the two of us?

Dont' throw stones when you live in glass house sir.
Most members from SOL lived in Xamar. I know I did. I lived in Xamar for a couple of years as a child then towards the west.

Cake= 'Somaliland' in this case.

You criticize Somalia. But you don't want 'Somaliland' to be criticized. Do you follow?

If you criticize I shall criticize.

RedSea   

Thanks for the pics....pics are worth thousands words,so may be i should believe you instead.You being confused fellow from Xamar not.

Riyale Kahin' budget is around $386,000,that is his personel budget.You cant' prove your claims of him earning 2 million,so just drop it.

Abudllahi Yusuf should be out giving speeches and being applauded by the people,we haven't seen that, have u? He is stuck in Villa somalia,flies in under heavy Ethiopian guard,comes back under the same condition,then he goes to bed feeling so scared.

RedSea   

I will be back for more after salatu Jimca Insha Allah.

But let me make one more point about your latest reply.

YOU are NOT speaking on BEHALF of SOMALIS in SOMALIA.

Besides,have you recognised Somaliland as its own country? boy talk about not knowing your principles.

The NOmads I mentioned are from Xamar and they are ALL AGAINST IT,so will you deny them their right to oppose which that they want not.

Thanks for the pics....pics are worth thousands words,so may be i should believe you instead.You being confused fellow from Xamar not.

Riyale Kahin' budget is around $386,000,that is his personel budget.You cant' prove your claims of him earning 2 million,so just drop it.

Abudllahi Yusuf should be out giving speeches and being applauded by the people,we haven't seen that, have u?
He is stuck in Villa somalia,flies in under heavy Ethiopian guard,comes back under the same condition,then he goes to bed feeling so scared.

Hey I didn't say the following is messed up. But somaliland.org

From Somaliland.org

Haddaynu u soo noqono waxbarashada $1,062,928 iyo caafimaadka $650,890 marka la isku darro waxa ay u dhigmaan miisaaniyada Madaxtooyada $1,703,927.

Do cooks in the North West get paid more the Teachers, Doctors etc combined? :confused:

Anyhow as to the highlight and your concern about the president giving speeches he has and in Xamar.

Madaxweyne Cabdulaahi Yuusuf oo la kulmay bulshada reer Muqdisho isagoo ugu baaqay wadashaqeyn iyo taageero loo fidiyo Dowlada

Markii ugu horeysay kulan bulshada qeybaheeda kala duwan ee reer Muqdisho oo uu la kulmo Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somalia ayaa waxa uu ka dhacay Xarunta Madaxtooyada Villa Somalia ee magaalada Muqdisho.

Dadweyne aad u tiro badan oo ka kooban Culuma'udiin, Siyaasiin, Aqoonyahano, Saraakiil, Haween, Dhalinyaro iyo bulshada inteeda kale ayaa waxay ka qeyb qaateen kulan si weyn loo soo agaasimay loogana hadlayey sidii dowladda loo taageeri lahaa isla markaana wax loola qaban lahaa.

DSC04634.JPG

DSC04613.JPG

RedSea   

^'markii ugu horaysay',besides that is not outside.That is small compact building,while being under the watchful eye of Tigray troops.

Madaxwaynaha SL gets about $386K in his sallary.That is the figure,regardless of how much doctors,cooks,etc get paid it's not our point of discussion here after you made claim that he gets paid 2 million u.s dollars.WE are not talking about madaxtooyada,we are talking about Riyale Kahin.Madaxtooyada would include all so called leaders or house of cabinet in this sense.

As for SL admin of being corrupt, what is new about that,I and many here always say that and we do bring them to an acount.However unlik some people,we never deny everything.We take things seriously.If you say Riyale is corrupt,I agree,if you say he gets paid 2million,its' a lie,and no proven has been given thus far.What you have given has said he gets paid around 400k,far fetched from 2mill.

^ Dude all that was there was government troops and the PM and his minister.

If he goes outside to a forum with crazy suicide bombers especially with some lunatic thinking he is going to heaven for killing the president. Why would you do that? Most Presidents discuss things in a building. Remember what happened to Riyaale when he last visited Laascanood?

As to Somaliland ministers and cabinet.

The article says this. You do the math. We can go back and forth all day. I have no time for that. But the Madaxtooyaada collects tons of dollars. Even if he collects 400k. That is more then any african president and on Par with GEORGE DUBYA. Which is crazy.

"Waxa dawladu leedahay inka badan toban (10) wasiira dawle. In taas oo Wasiira dawle mid qudha ayaa leh miisaaniyad u gaar ah. Kaasina was wasiira dawlaha wasaarada dibeda (foreign) waxana loo qoondiiyay $10,387. "