Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

Bilad Sharaf For General Duke

Waxaan rabaa in aan halkaan ku godoon siiyo Bilad sharf For Mr Duke

Ujeedooyinka soo socda daraadeed.

1. waxaa muu jisay geesinimo oo dhinac kasta leh.

2. waxaad la doodaa ruuxkasta ama waalan mise fiyoowba.

3. waxa qofkasta u sharax daad moow qifkaada ku aadan TFG.

3. Waxaad u samirtay qofkastoo kusoo ataago Personal Attack.

4. waxaa lagugu baratay nin aan mowqifkiisa aan iska badalin muujiyanah meesha uu raacsanyahy ( waa hadeey ahaan laheede Hor marka Puntland ama tan TFG da ama Tan kismaayo.

5. Waxaad muujisay in aad aad uuga xuntahay in caruurta yarayar loo adeegsado siyaasdaan qalifsan ee ka jirta somalia in la isticmaalo.

Somalidu waxeey tiraahdaa Gaalka dil Gartiisanah sii :D i love this (oraah) oo aan micnaheeda uula jeedo. inta aan ku jiray sol ama aan wax qoro aamba aan ahaado dhageesta fiican . waxaan arkaa weerar aan caadi aheen uu Mr Duke ula kulmo. Hasa yeeshee si geesinimo leh ayuu markasta uu ga jawaabaa firkadah kala duwan ay wataan, Walaal ha galgaduuud, Waqoyilanad ama aan iraahdo Somaliland, supports of Maxkamadah & Alshawaab ama shaqsiyaad uu qabiil kabuuxu oo jecel i ay ku hoos dhuuntaa siyaasada in YEEY. Waxaa kaloo intaas dheer in ay jiraan ragkale oo jacel ama ba aan iraahdo dumarba in ay weerarka lagu hayo Mr Duke ay ka qeeyb galaan Dabcan waxaa dhici karta in shaqsiyaad kaas ayasan la gali karin depate face to face ah Mr. duke

Hadab waxaan rabaa in aan iraahdo Mr duke job well done maa daamo intaa qeeybood aan soo xusay ay yihiin shacbkii somalia waa in aad si wanaafgsan utustaa hadalka xoriyadiisa .

Having said all of those . who is with me on these :cool:

^^^ War noo banee meesha, Generaalka aan kaasiinee some congrats for his unwavering commitment to the progress of Somalia and Puntland. His no-nonsense approach in dealing with naysayers of all sorts, be they munaafiq apoligists or cretinous secessionists and the like...

To Duke: Good job saaxiib--Always speak the truth.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

nuune   

What is the bilbad for, was Duke fighting against the SOL comrades, you are putting him down by posting this topic!

Emperor   

The Duke is legend, he's sets the agenda and runs the show in SOL. Think of how many posts he makes a day and the replies it populates, I can argue his are the most read among even the Silent users of the site.

If you have an idea to sale, a product to promote, a spokesperson for a political party Duke is the man. Amazing spin doctor, I'm glad he's within reach should I require to promote my future political ambitions :D

Most of his opponents in here uma qirayaan, this is a post made about him 3 years ago... http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/t opic/9/8017#000002

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Waste of bandwidth.

Saan hiilis iyo camiraad waa dhaaftee ee kistoo iska aayar.

Mr Moderator Waqtigaag halagaaro iska sug hada waxeey joogtaa Genaral Duke. Markii waqtigaada lagaaro waad heleeysaa bilad.

sunaari   

As a silent reader, I must agree with Garyaqaan* that General Duke is man who deserve Billad Sharaf for his balanced debate with others and unwavering support for the TFG and Puntland Region. As observe in here for almost 5 years, many people changed their political alligment with the execption from the Northers(who want to secide from South Somalia). I have never come across one post where General Duke lost the temper and trashing other SOLERS as many of them do(he may use some jargons to emphazes their political leaning). Some people would say that he doesn't know who to debate, but he just copy and paste news from particular websites(Puntland affliates sites). What about people who copy and paste information from "Dayniile" and others clannish sites? Many people of this forum does copy and pasting from other websites, but General Duke always create enviroment where his ideas are being discussed with civil manner. I have never come across DUKE bad mouthing sisters and brothers who disagree with him, but he just gives the benefit of the doubt without loosing his temper and goal. I believe, if General DUKE come across noble ideas or men with vision of restoring his beloved nation, he would simply give unwavering support that he gave his beloved Presedent Yusuf. General well deserve billad and continue advancing your ideas and goals without loosing your temper. Job well done.

Baashi   

Duke has the temperament to do this line of work. No doubt. He is for Inna Yey. He is rooting for the colonel. He religiously sticks with Inna Yey’s talking points. He sees Yey as Somalia’s savior. He disagrees with those of us who sees Inna Yey as part of the problem.

He does that, however, without stepping anybody’s toes. Unlike Oodweyne, SOL’s Hannity, he does not bully, yell at, viciously attack, or impute the basest motives imaginable to anyone who deviates from his group’s (secessionists in the case of Oodweyne) talking-points. Yes he lashes out when cornered and gets defensive. But that's when folks curse him left and right.

Xiinoow let Duke be. Ninkaas waad ka gar daran tahay awoowe. In this forum there are secessionists, Kelligii Muslims, and the like. They are all passionate about their views of the conflict. Each one of them roots for his “group”. Il Generale is just one of the cyber foot soldiers doing their thing for their ‘group”.

Thierry.   

I will agree with the poster with the exception of recent squabbles with senior Xiin and Juje in the past GD has been very civil and to the point in his arguments. Although we disagree on almost all political points I wouldn’t mind having Duke on my side :D

Baashi   
Kula gartay awoowe. Laakiin wiilkaasu waa wiil hoog ee addigu cadawga ha u jabin. Golahu waa xaafad xaafad. Addiga iyo dhowr kale oo yar baa doodoodu iyo qadiyadoodu meel sare gaarsiisan tahay. Ama karbaashka dadka ka wada sin oo saf kala wada mar ama doodaadii halkeedii ka wado. Ninkii wax kaa sheegana dameer ciyay ka soo qaad oo dan iyo heelo ha ka yeelan.

Baashi   

Awoowe you don’t know anything about debating. You are the master of manure slinging. Half of what you write is innuendos and you are this and that type of exchange. FYI I am not interested to read a post checkered by borrowed phrases a la diffuse and ornate style. What is it you wanna say exactly? What is your point there? One has to labor in order to make some sense of your cantrabaqash. If you want me to respond to your posts please be precise and to the point. I’ve had enough of your manure if you know what I mean :D

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Baashi:

Duke has the temperament to do this line of work. No doubt. He is for Inna Yey. He is rooting for the colonel. He religiously sticks with Inna Yey’s talking points. He sees Yey as Somalia’s savior. He disagrees with those of us who sees Inna Yey as part of the problem.

He does that, however, without stepping anybody’s toes. Unlike Oodweyne, SOL’s Hannity, he does not bully, yell at, viciously attack, or impute the basest motives imaginable to anyone who deviates from his group’s (secessionists in the case of Oodweyne) talking-points. Yes he lashes out when cornered and gets defensive. But that's when folks curse him left and right.

Xiinoow let Duke be.
Ninkaas waad ka gar daran tahay awoowe
. In this forum there are secessionists,
Kelligii Muslims
, and the like. They are all passionate about their views of the conflict. Each one of them roots for his “group”. Il Generale is just one of the cyber foot soldiers doing their thing for their ‘group”.

And you dont throw insults, O Baashi?