Sign in to follow this  
Gediid

Free Ahmaric lessons online

me   

Just pathetic, I am feeling ashamed being Somali at the moment. That people like you and I share the same race and culture.

I mean is this funny to you? Have you no self respect?

I always thought there where atleast some decent Somalis but today you dissapointed me allot. May god curse the people like you for 20 generations to come. May you forever be refugees and beggars Amiin.

Duufaan   

posted by me:

""Just pathetic, I am feeling ashamed being Somali at the moment. That people like you and I share the same race and culture.

I mean is this funny to you? Have you no self respect? ""

did you forget same religion? I assume eligion will come first than race and culture. Did not you want be a martyr?. we still waitinga real somali martyr.

LoL...war inanka ME caawiya, qayladii ayaa ka dhamaatay ee. Someone accompany him to the Ethio confrontation. I beg you.

Anigu waan baqayaa already. I remember Addis...I couldn't go to the market without someone telling me "Waryaa aabahaa wa$". Ciil badanaa.

Gediid   

Me

And may u speak xabashi for 20 generations...Amin

Valenteenah

Anda ababa for you ya inee qunjid = A rose for you sweety

me   

Valenteenah thanx. Gediid, you are forgetting me and you are in the same boat, if I sink you sink with me ;)

Jacpher   

LoL...war inanka ME caawiya, qayladii ayaa ka dhamaatay ee. Someone accompany him to the Ethio confrontation. I beg you.

Waxaan ka baqayaa inanka inuu bp ka qaado SOL. Hey, shout FIRE, FIRE, help shall arrive soon.

Shakti   

Originally posted by Gediid:

Todays lesson is

Inkowaan adhrasa = Welcome

no sir... 1st and last lesson should be ... get outtta of heeyar not welcome

how about:Somali shiriddamoj, bisuu tata akumachuh iska ahun diras yala mangist lamanor indhachalachuh yigarmal inna agarachuhun ka resa lamansat assibut or somaali maryoley, hadal ka badan iska dhafo oo waxaa yaab leh inaad ila hadda aad dowlad laan ku noolaatan maarka hurdada ka kaca.

Intel   

jigar yalam = dhibaato mayirto..i remember it from back in my younger days in Adis, used it whenever i felt threatened :D

Gediid :D:D

roughly 2,000 Ethiopian troops earlier this week crossed in at Dollow, where the borders of Kenya, Somalia and Ethiopia converge, along with several tanks to complement about 2,000 soldiers already there, various sources said.

"They had crossed with tanks, about a dozen, and about another 2,000-3,000 men," a Western diplomat said.

A military expert who monitors security daily and a government official based in Baidoa -- the government's temporary base and only outpost -- confirmed that.

"The Ethiopian troops are in several locations within Somalia, scattered all over in Dollow, Bulahawo, Wajid and in other remote locations on the outskirts of Baidoa," the Somali government official said.

"Most of the troops are ethnic Somali Ethiopians," he said

© Reuters 2006. All Rights Reserved.

http://go.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle....=worldNews&sto ryID=1326655§ion=news&src=rss/uk/worldNews

What the fuss, rememeber one must always welcome their neighbours with open arms and a big smile :D

I always wonder how we are enemies with them:

We love their canjeelo with that spicy sauce they do.

We love their women and vice versa

They welcomed Somalis in the qaxooti days or more like the money we offered them

Their girls work for Qaxooti somalis

Qauter of their population are Somalis

So wats all the fuss, make love not war with them

I think we whould declare Ethopia as just another part of SomaliWeyn and declare the Tikray, Oroma etc as just another tribes amongst Wider Somalis

AND if we ever go to war with them just declare it as another civil Tribal war, nothing more than that.