Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Ayan Hirsi's interview with the BBC.

Baluug   

Crazy sharamuuta.As much as most of us hate her for disrespecting Allah Swt,Muhammad Scw,and Islam in general,and for giving Somalia a bad name,we should ask Allah to bring her back to Islam and not dwell on her actions too much,because we all know she has no legs to stand on in her arguments against Islam,she is just spouting useless rhetoric that we have heard time and time again from other kufars that are not interested in hearing about the truth about Islam,just what looks bad to them and makes their beliefs look good in comparison.You're right Libaax,her whole life is comical.I even think that she might be faking this whole thing just to get on the news and keep her career in politics.

:mad: :mad: :mad: ..."I don't believe in God..as long as I live...I will make sure people know there is no hell or heaven...."...There are things I like about ISLAM...Hospitality, treatment of elderly people, ...

"I don't believe in ISLAM or GOD or in hereafter.."...

She supports Homo sexual and Hetero sexuals...

Is she an atheist or a a pagan..She says she is still a muslim..doesn't believe in God or hereafter..How come..

:mad: :mad: :mad:

i would love her to submit to me ( Marriage proposal)for one day!! show her what a good ole nomad can do to please her!!

another drama queen!! did she got abuse by her family or some1 else!no! there are so many ppl who life throws them a curve!! like arrange marriage or whatever!!!

but its life, u deal with it!! and 1 finds a way but not put a curse at your own home!! ppl who feed u, took care and made u what u r today!! a human being who can tell the difference between wrong and right!!

wake up sista, u know where home is! dont let all the glitters fool u!! its bling bling!! u know where we all gonna endup!! its

AAXIROOOOOOOOO!!! RUN FOR THE BORDER SISTA!! and go home! remember, parents have unconditional love! they will love to have u back!! :confused:

[ June 22, 2005, 02:37 AM: Message edited by: Nur ]

...AYHALI...May be she doesn't understand ISLAM...and has no time doing research in ISLAM..Maybe eveb relating ISLAM and some uncouth people or someone who mistreated her or her family ....Does she really know how women are treated in other religions..Acudhu billah..Ours is 100% better.

ISLAM is like that...she thinks

If she would venture and go into judaism...she would know how women are really mistreated...

Dare she......... redface.gifredface.gif My next post will be to bring to light what is happening on the other side...

She is confused. Does anyone know this girl's history? 'cos I would like to know if this hatred towards is based on her experience growing up. She mentions few times, 'women' and 'oppression'. Those words seem to bother her a lot. Everything else is just a backup.

And what a reason to quit Islam! She read Atta's letter and decided that that is not the religion she wants to adhere to anymore.

ALLOW NA BADBAADI!

Jacpher   

How can she claim she is advocate for the “oppressed Muslim women†while she has no connection to any Muslim women’s organization. Has she published any research, book or analytical work on the issues she claims to advocate for? I have not seen anything backs up her claims but she might be using these issue for her own benefit to just get publicity.

If she is really advocating for Muslim women, would she deliberately curse Islam and its teachings if she wants a positive outcome? Other women’s rights advocate groups don’t behave as such. Interesting enough she has a psychopath personality, obsessive personality, low self-steem, and lack of embarrassment or discomfort for her actions.

Saalixa   

Libaax

I cannot view the article, there is some virus attached to it and my server cannot download the site. I have Nortan Anti virus software so fix it brother if you can.

^^^^^Rayaana Go to Desktop...Right click on Internet Explorer and click properties...Then Go to Connection and make sure You have the Right proxy settings...a small 'mispelling'..will cause a lot of Havoc..

Secondly While still at Internet properties page..go to security/Privacy..any ..and make sure they are on Default...

With the right IP(Internet Protocol Addresses)..Like (213.42.20.20), am sure everything will be allright.

Incase you need to get some more information, Do not hesitate to contact Resident Software Engineers(on SOL BOARD)..

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif