Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Col. Osman Diyano Refuses To Step Down. Gunshots Heard In Bossaso

Jacpher   

^Per your signature, you have a Confucius quote and u ain't Chinese or follow Confucianism, maxaad nimanka sidaas quotationkooda ugu qortaa?

Thankful   

Zack,

you defend anyone that comes from your region, regardless of what they say! When Farah Moalim visited a breakaway region and spoke of it as if it were another part of Somalia, you had no problem with that because he is from your region (orginally). When AT spews his Puntland hatred, you support and defend him.

It's one thing to have pride in your region, but stop thinking that no one from your region can ever do wrong.

The Zack   

^war beenta daa, I call spade a spade. You have never seen me defending my uncle Turki neither have u heard me supporting my other uncle Ahmed Madoobe.

^I thought you were Sijiu adiga :D

Thankful-I understand where you are coming from but it is distressing to see legal orders being ignored. There can't be state within state.

Thankful   

Zack,

AT is wrong, and Farah Moalim is to!

I agree Che, President Faroole's order's should be followed when he makes them in Garowe. People should step down peacefully, but many dont think like that back home! Sometimes people will resist! He should have anticipated changing the PIS might not go very smoothly! That's why I said he should have been in Bosasso! But like I said, I hope it is resolved peacefully.

Jacpher   

Zack: If you were to keep it real and ask me of my qabiil straight up, you may have gotten an answer. People's way of reasoning and line of thought or peception is not tied to the region they hail from. Stop checking people's signature for clues on how they form or carry out a thought. If you're that desperate about my qabiil, I can't help you there my friend.

By the way, your argument is no better than that kept us killing each other for the past two decades. Hebel should only be speaking and concerned with the issues of his kin. Speak up and worry only for your nearest kin. In other words, eeysh khusak reer hebel. Therefore, I shouldn't be bothered with people of Bari and their dignity dragged into the mud for I am not from there. Mr. Galloway, shut the ... up, you ain't from Palestine, Zack said. WTF!

Back to the topic: With all that distraction you created, now you're still not going to say your cousin offended hundreds of mu'adimiin but you're more concerned with finding out the qabiil of those calling him out on his faulty behavior. Walk the walk and call spade for spade now if those words are just not just empty words.

The Zack   

Adeer, you can't cherry pick on what you call out on. I haven't seen u say any thing when other communities are picked on but always speak very loud when reer bari are offended. What kind of somaliness is that bal. Don't try to play innocent for us when u want.

P.s. why do u love reer bari so much adoo reer maakhir ah?

P.s. why do u love reer bari so much adoo reer maakhir ah?

Why not?

Should reer Maakhir aka qabiil living there be unfriendly to reer Bari or are you feeling unloved?

Liibaan   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Why not?

Should reer Maakhir aka qabiil living there be unfriendly to reer Bari or are you feeling unloved?

Waa runtaa CHE

Zack,

You defend every time AT and you were making exuses for Farah Macalin and his visit of the occupied city of LA, why you have problem if Jacfar defend reer bari, don't you know people of Maakhir are reer Bari as well

daraawiishta iyo reerkaaga OG labadaa baa reer haud, lakiin idinku soomaali diid baa lasafateen :D

Daaya reer bariga waa dad noole

Shilling   

Originally posted by Cowke:

Col.Cismaan Diyaano oo Diidey in uu Xilka Wareejiyo

March 13, 2010

Wararka caawa naga soo gaaraya magaalada Bosaso ayaa tibaaxaya in ay halkaasi ay ka jirto xaalad kacsanaan ah. Arintan ayaa salka ku haysa kadib markii Madaxweynaha Puntland Dr.Cabdiraxmaan faroole oo xilka PIS-ta u magacaabey Col.Cali Biingo,
wareegtada Madaxweynaha ayaa waxaa ku cad in magicii laga bedelay Hay’addii PIS isla markaasna loo badalay PIA, wareegtada kuma cadda in xilkii laga qaadey Agaasimihii Col.Cismaan Maxamuud Cabdullaahi (Diyaano), laakiin waxaa ku cad in magaca laga badalay hay’adda isla markaana masuul cusub loo sameeyay.

Wararka aan ka helayno magaalada Bosaso ayaa sheegaya in Cismaan Diyaano uu diidey xilka qaadis in lagu sameeyay
isla markaana sheegay inaanu aqoonsanayn wareegtada Madaxweynaha,
ayna tahay wax uu ka maqley saxaafadda
, sidoo kale galabta ayaa laga dareemaayey dhaq dhaqaaq ciidan magaalada, waxaana ciidanka PIS-tu ay xireen wadooyinka soo gala halka ay degan yihiin isla markaana ay rasaas cirka u rideen. Dhanka kale waxaa heegan la geliyey ciidamo dhawaan magaalada la keenay kuwaas oo ku sugan madaxtooyada Bosaso iyo Dekadda Bosaso.

Dhanka kale war aanu ka helnay magaalada Qardho ayaa sheegaya in Col.Cali Biingo oo ah ninka dhawaan Madaxweynuhu u magacaabey agaasimaha PIS-ta in uu ku sugan yahay magaalada Qardho isla markaana uu doonaayo in uu tago Bosaso.

Abdirisaak Shiino

Horseed Media

In the article Col. Diyaano it seems hasn't heard of the president directly, rather it was through the media which he heard of the president decision to fire him and all he is saying, is unless he hears of the president directly he is still the head of Puntland Intelligence Agency (PIA) and Puntland Security Force (PSF).

From what I hear the decision to fire Col. Diyaano has been reached, Puntlander welcome it and soon things will be made clear to Col. Diyaano once he get the decree issued yesterday. Let's not forget it's been only a day since the president signed the decree into law and as you all know things don't change over night.

LOOL. I am not defending anyone? yeah right.

Zack do you know a lot makhirs are ree Bari. In fact Bosaso has many successful makhirs like Xalwa Kismaayo.

Back to the topic, Col Osman is a toast. There is no need to resist change nor will it be tolerated, not when Faroole refused to step down under Cade and not now.