Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Baidoa: TFG leaders PICS today....

Red

yes no children with hijaabis either,they are used to deliver flowers to doctorka xoolaha.

doctorka xoolaha so ma daamo prison warden and the vampire of baraawe?

Kamalu, there is nothing wrong with sharing new developments, there even useful in that they support or discredit topics being discussed. Also, more important then origanal thoughts, in my opinion, is an orginal thought that is relevent and will thought out.

AYOUB   

I remember Saddam going for a "walk-about" to send a message of re-assurance to his faithful followers, we know how useful that was, don't we? smile.gif

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^Red Sea, funny how calm and collect the TFG are. If Baidoa is in danger they would all be running away.

I welcome IndaCade's comments and his bravado. he will have to say his good buy to lower shabbele soon.

Somalia PM says government surrounded. <---- That's the title of the latest AP report. So much for Baidoa not being in danger eh?

^Another shameless lie, the PM did not say 'they' were surrounded but it has been distored as usual by the reporters in Mogadishu, who write for the Associated Press!

PM Gheedi said this and I quote:

“Waan hareereynaynaa degmada Baydhabo, dagaal baana ku qaadaynaa maalmaha soo socdana waan ka taqaluseynaa dowladda, waxaana rabaa in aan u sheego shacabka Soomaaliyeed in ay waxaasi yihiin riyo iyo habaaq” ayuu yiri Cali Maxamed Geeddi oo intaa sii raaciyay in ammaanka xarunta dowladda KMG si weyn loo sugay ay diyaar ku yihiin ciidamadiisa.

The above quote has been distorted, I believe intentionally although ignorance of the Language could be a possibility!

Ignorant morons, even a five year old could do a better job!

Jabhad   

Like it or not, Cabdulahi-Ahmaars days are numbered..no save-haven even under meles pants icon_razz.gif

Now lets compare these two pictures:

bk19.jpg

Future defenders of Somalia....

and

dabkii%20baydhabo.jpg

???????????????????????????????????????????????

Originally posted by duuliyesare:

Future defenders of Somalia....

Why would you say that? Do you envision Somalia to be at war for all generations? Are you telling me that these kids can look forward to nothing, but defence or fighting?

I would hope that you want them to be the engineers and doctors for somalia. Never need to wish for fighting. Fighting is something anyone can do when necessary. Any one can fight when cornered and thats the only option, but never wish it and never salivate for it.

That should be applicable for adults let alone for young innocent children.

You're worse than ******** duuliyesare,

It's something good to blow up people, whilst they driving in their cars, isn't it? What a moron.

No need for a reply as already your ignorance is visible to all the people in here to see and in fact your reply sums up the kind of ********* you're!

P.S. People who glorify acts of terrorism should not be given a platform to express or glorify the killing of people! That is something moderators/owners of this site have to take into account. We don't want glorifications of acts of murderous terrorism.

Hala is afdhowro, baliis.

[ December 13, 2006, 12:52 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Jabhad   

^Calm yourself kid, Calaacal iyo alalaaso for Abdulahi-Ahmaar and his masters Woyane/Tigree/Beggers waxba maku keeniweeysay....

Maybe the moderators can edit your PS.

N.O.R.F   

A famous quote by Comical Ali:

"We have them surrounded and are slaughtering them wherever they are"

American tanks and helicopters rumble in the background

There are something that Duuliyesare is not happy about, would please share with us?; tell us what is bothering you? I myself worried about offspring coming to power without people (muslims) aproval. called later mission accomplished! AHA

Jabhad   

^lol. Walee meel aan kuu raaco ma'aqaan...If I could only understand the above statement!!!Say it again in Af-Somali, if it helps sxb.

OLOL   

the fanaxleey geedi came to baydhabo for only an hour to get caasho out of the soon-to-be captured city but caasho said she will wait until the last minute. Fanaxleey as usual departed within hour

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Northerner:

A famous quote by Comical Ali:

"We have them surrounded and are slaughtering them wherever they are"

American tanks and helicopters rumble in the background

That will be Duke in this regard.

RedSea   

The biggest lie yet,general duke is trying to tell us that the TFG has the support of the Somali people living in Bay and Bakool and has larger area which it influences.

The TFG only has the supports of few individuals in Puntland,while majority of Puntlanders are for Islamic governance and therefore side with the ICU,Baydhabo is encircled,what God created creature would ever blind him/herself about those facts,we know what is going on buddy,I buy five dollar card to call back home occassially,I have friends who are from the area which you claim that TFG has support,who state otherwise,you can't mislead anyone but yourself.

Another point is that,the TFG doesn't have the support of folks living in SL so how shall it become a government,while on the other hand people living in Somaliland are likely to give their support to the ICU more.

Another point or question rather is that if the TFG ever gains control of any area(well okay,we know it's impossible,but just pretend)how will they pursue the dream of Somaliwayne,while both governments that withheld land from Somalis are your allies and thus won't give you anything back.

We all know Ethiopia isn't going to give back Kilinka 5aad,nor will Kenya grant you NFD,so how do you plan to get it back,and remember they are your friends?

Ninka sheekh ku sheega,hadii aad aaminsantay in ay TFG wax iska celin doonto maxaad la cabaadaysaa oo lacaytamaysaa sidii ilma yar oo toy gii sii laga qaaday,oo hinta xagaa kula dhac yarow.