Sign in to follow this  
Saxardiid

Lascaano's dilemma

BN   

Originally posted by Angel-Dust:

would I be guilty of generalisation if I concluded the men of Putland are rude in nature and whimps in manner??

Yes, and you would also be 'rude' yourself.

I personally not even sure the bloody place[Puntland] exists??

Well if thats not The Pot Calling the Kettle Black...

Well Dusty, 'Dust' Ya'self off and try again ;):D

Liqaye   

Obviously the people of sool and sanaag are divided down the middle although bro deep has tried to make a very spectacular about turn {obviously the somalis of sool and sanaag want close economic relations with puntland. but i hope it is recognized that that aint the POINT}.

TO GIVE AN EXAMPLE IS NOT THE FOLLOWING PERSONAGE A CITIZEN OF SOOL. AND DOES HE NOT DESPISE THIS WARLORD AS MUCH AS ALL SOMALIS?

fuadaaa.jpg

by the by this fouad aden adde. the somaliland minister of rural affairs.

Sophist   

Dear Darling Dusty,

Boorish and loutishness is not the nature of the men you have named above. We have long been silent to the extent that you thought that you have a complete control of this place- darling it is was not sheepishness that made us not reply, but merely not being bothered with such trivial matters. But now things are changing; history is indeed is in the making. I am not tribalism, neither am I someone who have passion about Somali politics but I feel I have a moral duty to speak of the truth and stabilise where my brethrens reside. When did I insult an individual? It is not my temperament to insult individuals—that is a job I leave it to your folks.

It is the sheer arrogance (misplaced I must say, since you have nothing to be arrogant about) that you claim to be the masters of people who historically were indeed the position some dreaming about (as Samurai have said; the stories of the confinement of the mountains……)

Supercilious you can be where we are absent but not our present dear.

Politics aside, you are my darling sister; I would never affront you or use words that describes your nature—that would be primitive of me! besides, Innan gashaanti ayaad tahay, you never know and these boys are doobab! ;)

Hogaanga idhiyoolajiyada:

Fu'aad, is my Abti; and he is not the first to be taken by the sword!. As that Somali saying goes: Nin Soori kaa qaadey waa nin Soodh kaa qaadey.

Thus Spake I

India   

Well Bari

I think the infamous saying goes "if the shoe fits......."

My points on the men of P/land stand until such a time I am shown otherwise!

And your "pot" metaphor hardly applies here. Point being: Putland borders change daily-one can hardly keep up with the notorious claims airing from that "gobol". Leaving one to argue where the hell is this putland you all scream for??? Where does it begin and add.

Ps; now, I dont want to be bombarded with geographical details whom are most likely to be far stretched than reality. U dig my brother.

D.

Angel Dear - Xaasha I am not known to resort to insults though you and your pro-Hargeisa lads and lasses like to make such loud claims: for claims are the only thing that is left for you to make. Reality my dear is never quite pretty, is it? My dear I am an old school, and have no heart for political correctness.

Aside your obsession with A Yusuf, again you are hugely mistaken here dear. It is the people of Sool who are patrolling the city streets. By the way, in case you did not know, he is in Nairobi where he has been for the past year or so.

As for manners and conduct, well, poles apart, we are my dear. We are known for finesses and classic demeanour. I am assuming you have not listened to the talk of town regarding Somaliland’s government ministers, your heroes and mentors – Awil, Edna, Isma’il and the rest, who when not laying into the ladies with words that even drifters in “Doxa Hargeisa” could not bring themselves to utter, entice clan hostilities and inveigle old wounds amongst local people. Their counterparts in Garowe always present themselves with dignity and show brotherly love even when teased by the Hargeisa hecklers. Need I say more!

Northerner – since when was “marfish talk” an insult? Or this a new way of having something to say, when you do not have anything to offer?

Liqaye   

well there they go at it again the somalilanders and the puntlanders.

but i have a simple question to samurai.

In a previous post you said that puntlanders made up a handsome majiority in the lower juba region specificaly waamo area.

How can this be.

The puntland regional borders the last time i looked does not extend to this area.

So if the people are not from the one of the gobols of puntland how can they be called puntlanders.

But on the other hand if you said this merely because the majiority clan in this area is the same as the majiority clan in puntland then you would be correct.

Only that exposes what puntland is really about.

Tell me do you have so much hope in this clan calculations that have dismembered the whole of somalia enough to be very smug whilst you are making the statement?

simple question no need for the nacnac you feed the ingriis somalilanders.

BN   

Originally posted by Angel-Dust:

And your "pot" metaphor hardly applies here. Point being: Putland borders change daily-one can hardly keep up with the notorious claims airing from that "gobol". Leaving one to argue where the hell is this putland you all scream for??? Where does it begin and add.

You missed my point. People on both sides arguing wether the other exists is pointless. Since both are 'self-declared' and unrecognized.

P.S. I might be wrong but who gave the order for the PL forces to take LA(and evict hargeisa officials)? Since C/Yusuf is in Nairobi, isnt M. Xaashi in control?

Huuganka Ideolojiyada - Are you not forgetting the basic rule of engagement old son? In case you did not, I only engage people with brains and sth to offer. Need I say more!

is these people live in reality? pretending all Las'anod's residens support one land or the other. Read what one respected Garaad from Lasanood says.

Garaad C/qani “ maamulda somalilnd iyo Puntland kama yeelayno iany dadkeena...

Somaliweyn.com( Muqdisho 12/1/04 )

waxaa markii ugu horeysa warsaxaafadeed ka soo saaray dagaaladii ku soo noq noqonya magaalda La-as-caanod garaad C/qani ga-raad jaamac oo ka mid ah garaadyada Gobolka Sool magca weyn ku leh.

Garaadkan wuxuu sheegay in garaadyada gobolka sool ay la qabaan warsaxaafadeedkiisa ku saabasan in la joojyo colaada laga hurinayo gobolka sool Somaliland iyo Puntlan key ahaataba isagoo sheegay in cuqaasha gobolka sool ay isku racsan yihiin in Gobolka la nabadeeyo, wuxuuna si kulul u canbaareeyay dagaalada ay abaabulayaan soamlilnd iyo Puntlan ee ku kooban gobolka sool gaar ahaan magaalda laascaanood.

Warasaxaafadeedka ayaa soo abaxay ka dib markii ciidamo soamlilnd ah oo aad u hubaysan ay soo dageen meesha layiraa Oog oo 70km u jirta Laascaanood halka Ciidamda puntland ay isku urursanayaan gudaha magaalda laascanood.

“labada maamul ee soomaaliland iyo puntland ka yeeli mayno inay isku la-ayaan dadkeenada..” ayuu yiri Garaad C/qani wuxuuna intaa ku daray in Beelaha sool ay hurdada ka kacaan Deegaankoodana ay difaacdaan.

Mogadisho Times

please stop insulting Amin he's only expressing in arts what many people know by heart.

Liqaye   

Af jabtay sideedii ma noqoto.

Samurai said:

Huuganka Ideolojiyada - Are you not forgetting the basic rule of engagement old son? In case you did not, I only engage people with brains and sth to offer. Need I say more!

Weger,

So the question I asked was too close to the truth?

You have learnt the english but not yet how to express yourself.

Well all i can say is your lack of response or rather the unnessecary one you gave, just drives another nail in to the MJ sultanate your nonsense is trying to obscure.

But I am looking foward to exposing at every turn your fadhi ku dirrir.

Liqaye   

Golaha Wasiirada ee Puntland oo shirey

Axmed Kismayo - BBCSomali.Com

Golaha Wasiirrada ee maamulka Puntland ayaa kulan ay Axaddii ku yeesheen Garowe kaga dhawaaqey in gobolada Puntland lagu soo rogey Xaalad deg deg ah.

Waxa kale oo Wasiirada Puntland ay kulankoodaas ka sheegeen in heegan la geliyay dhammaanba ciidanka daraawiishta ee dawlad goboleedka Puntland.

Maxamed Cabdi Xaashi

Kulankan ay Axaddii yeesheen golaha wasiirrada ee dawlad goboleedka Puntland ayaa waxa guddoominayay Madaxwayne ku xigeenka Puntland Maxameded Cabdi Xaashi oo ah ku simaha Madaxweynaha maadaama uu haatan dalka ka maqan yahay Cabdullaahi Yusuf Axmed.

Ku dhawaaqidda xaaladda degdegga ah ee maamulka Puntland waxa ay ka dambaysay ka dib markii ay isa soo tatray xaaladda murugsan ee maalmahanba ka taagnayd gobolka Sool iyo cabsi badan oo laga qabo dagaal halkaa ka qarxa.

Wasiirka Warfaafinta Punland

Wasiirka wasaaradda warfaafinta ee maamulka Puntland Cabdikariim Cali Mahdi ayaa sheegay in ciidamo ka tirsan maamulka Somalilanad ay soo galeen meelo ka mid ah gudaha xuduudda ee Maamulka Puntland, taasina ay tahay sababta keentay ku dhawaaqidda xaaladda degdegga ah ee xilligan.

Wasiirku waxa uu intaa ku daray in hawlaha maamulka intooda badan la joojin doono hawshuna ay u badnaan doonto difaaca dalka 'waa sida uu u dhigaye' tan iyo inta ay dhinac u dhacayso xaaladda gobolka Sool.

Xaaladda Laascaanood

Mar aan Axaddii la xiriiray magaalada Laascaano waxa la ii sheegay in ay jiraan ciidamo ka tirsan millateriga Somaliland oo soo gaaray tuulada Yagoori oo 50 Km. dhinaca Waqooyi ka xigta magaalada Laascaano waxa dadka qaarkiis ay sheegayaan in ciidamadaasi ayba halkaa soo dhaafeen.

Wararka kale ee lagu kalsoon yahay ee ka imanaya magaalada Laascaano ayaa tilmaamaya in ciidamo ka tirsan daraawiishta Puntland oo ka kala yimi meelo kala duwan ay iyana gaareen magaalada Laascaano inkastoo uu wasiirka warfaafinta ee Puntland uu beeniyay inay ciidamo dheeraad ah halkaa u direen.

Cabsida ka jirta Gobolka Sool

Si kastoo ay noqotaba dadka ku nool gobolka Sool ayaa cabsi badan ka qaba dagaal halkaa ka dhaca, hase ahaatee xaaladda magaalada ayaa ilaa iyo hadda deggan iyadoo dadkuna si caadi ah u wato hawlihiisa caadiga ahaa.

Odayaal ka tirsan gobolka Sool ayaa iyana Axadda waxay billaabeen dadaal looga gol leeyahay in lagu baajiyo dagaal la isaga hor yimaado waxayna isla Axaddii u dhaqaaqeen dhinaca tuulada Yagoori si ay wadahadal ula sameeyaan ciidamada Somaliland.

Arrintan ayaa u muuqata inay faraha ka bixi karto haddii aysan labada maamul ku dhammayn wadahadal iyo waan waan, waana aragtida ay qabaan dadka intiisa badan.

Rokko   

Originally posted by Huuganka Ideolojiyada:

MJ sultanate

^^^^ Mr. Ceelbuur, I feel sorry for you tribalist USC fanatic. See, now there is a huge difference between you and HornAfrique na'mean.

Mr Ceelbuur, instead of sounding confident ya seem to be sounding like a beaten man na'mean. Iska celi Sammurai instead of attacking Somali tribes blindly na'mean.

Marna waxaad ka hadli Patriotism and Somalinimo, the next post you can't hold yourself from making dumb tribalist comments na'mean.

Liqaye   

Well the typical accusation that one is faced with is that you are qabilist if you dont smoke a person certain type of illusion?

Mob deep before you come to the rescue like a third rate comic book hero i would like to turn your attention to some statements YOU have made, the most odious being when you clearly state that angel-eyes support for riyale is only because of his being from her own tribe, this in its self is not spectacular but the comments you made prior and following implied that she would support the devil himself if only he belonged to her qabiil.

Well I ask you if what i have said is remotley close to that.

I have stated that puntland is nothing but a clan calculation, with no attempt to include other clans in a worthwhile vision how ever erroneous such as the SNM has tried to do in somaliland.

And at the end of it all this historical failure called ina yeey is trying to turn the people's attention towards a war in sool&sanaag.

This are facts and all samurais prancing is doing is hurting my eyes.

As for the ceel-buur part, well we were all born somewhere but it does not follow that i hold any truck with the USC.

A rather redundant part of history.

But anyhoo both of you can continue with this little comedy of errors called boontiland, somalis have weighed it and their originators and found them wanting.

SOOL, SANAG,AYN are nothing to discuss, they are part of Puntland State of Somalia, weither be war or referendum they will remain part of the Somali republic. Now this dispute as I said long ago has nothing to do with people from dusty Galgaduud or Xamar or any other part of the globe. Its all about what the people of SOOL, SANAG and CAYN want, its about British colonial legacy and the unity of Somalia. Its not about two tribes fighting over a well.