Sign in to follow this  
Saxardiid

Lascaano's dilemma

AYOUB   

Smith

Now this dispute as I said long ago has nothing to do with people from dusty Galgaduud or Xamar or any other part of the globe.

Except Bari and Mudug that is, right?

Rokko   

^^^ AYOUB dagaalkii halkee marayaa? ;)

Was it you who was saying 50 thousand SNM is headed for Laascaano?

Liqaye   

Loool ayub well that is what smith would have us to believe. :rolleyes:

It is intreasting how sool sanaag can be part of somalia but the agrument has no relevancy to other somalis and at the same time be part of puntland AND somalia?

Make a choice smithy I am a somali and neither puntland somaliland or the nugaal mafia speak for me.

Capish misee we need to see mob deep in best cheerleader fashion to give you a -P-?

Hooganka,

I am a Somali a supporter of the Puntland state and my allegiance is to the people of Puntland first.

You are Somali who lives in cloud cucko land, what do you stand for dear lad cause hell I dont have a clue.

Ayoub,

Bro Sool, Sanag and Cayn,Bari , Nugaal and North Mudug constitute a single state the Puntland state. weither geographic, or clan heredetery its true. Its easy to understand this is between two states one which is for the new Somalia and one for the Colonial legacy.

Rokko   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Mobb stop with the we want Sool to be part of Pland and Somalia rubbish, its all based on 'qabil' and what they think is best for their qabil for the future.

Northerner, waad iga qoslisay walaahi. And Somaliland is not based on qabiil? That is SamiGirl talk bro. Get real. You can do better that "rubbish". Smell the coffee na'mean.

Soomaalidu waxay ku maahmaahdaa Maroodigu takarta saaran ma arkee ka kale tiisuu arkaa.

Gabbal   

It is intreasting how sool sanaag can be part of somalia but the agrument has no relevancy to other somalis

Mushkilo indeed :D:D looooool

Dusty Galgaduud? Since when was any place in SOmalia except Bay and Bakool a crop producing region? :D

Sool, Sanag and Cayn,Bari , Nugaal and North Mudug

Since when was Cayn an excepted name for the historical Hawd region?

Another thing is my grandparents were born in and married in Galkacyo and my parents were born in and married in Galkacyo, and believe me we hold no allegiance to semi-quasi states. My question intent is since we are from Mudug, albeit not Puntland people,loooooool, would I be given a chance to have my say? :D:D

Anew somalia based on clannism and another on colonial legacy

Reading Smith's post leads one to believe that Liqaye.

But the way has Smith seen this pic?

qado.JPG

Why is your dearly "elected" leader trying to get "evil" Abdiqasim into a conversation?

Rokko   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Why is your dearly "elected" leader trying to get "evil" Abdiqasim into a conversation?

My brother HornAfrique, a better question from a diehard Abdiqasim supporter like you should have been why Abdiqaasim the decent president of Somalia is sitting at a table with the most ruthless murderer known as Ina Yeey na'mean. ;)

Gabbal   

My brother HornAfrique, a better question from a diehard Abdiqasim supporter like you should have been why Abdiqaasim the decent president of Somalia is sitting at a table with the most ruthless murderer known as Ina Yeey na'mean.

It's called diplomacy walaal. If Abdulahi Yusuf had mastered that art, he wouldn't have the title "murderer", would he?

Horn

thanx for the pic. they speak volume and it shows that when SRRC sponsor the Ethiopians are out of the picture then these people can sitdown and talk. I wonder whether a/yusuf escaped from the hands of zanawi?

qado.JPG

Liqaye   

Smith said:

I am a Somali a supporter of the Puntland state and my allegiance is to the people of Puntland first

So what is that supposed to mean that your allegience to puntland takes precedence to your allegience to somalia?

Liqaye   

:D:D

Walee abdiqassim looks very bored maybe because he has already told the old man he does not know where his medication is.

Horn,

Abdiqasin knows diplomacy or has truth caught up with my man at last, wasent it he who was branding the conference, against our religion, our dignity our Arabic language?

Wasent it Abdiqasin who sentanced Xasan Abshir[Former PM] and Deerow[Former Speaker] to death, why is he sitting with them in a hotel in Kenya?

Abdullahi was there from the beginning nothing has changed dear boy the only change is Abdiqasin's ever shifting alliances, Musa Sudi Yesterday today who knows Mohamed Dheree.

Unlike you people I thought this picture was good as long as it leads to a real government and not the 13 fake USC governments of the past LOL.

So your parents where born in Galkacyu, so what, what has that got to do with anything here? There are Jareerweyn tribes men who live in Burtinle and Bacadweyn today and are treated very well.

Last year the Puntland police executed a muredrer who killed a Jareer man in Galkacyu, no body cared that he [MURDERER] was from the same clan as Ina Yey, the law is tha law. However dipolmat and saint Abdiqasins, clan control and keep in Bondage people in Barawa, Marka to name just a few places.

Hoganka,

I am a Puntlander first dear boy, its like me washing my neibours house while mine is a dump, priorities dear boy exist in the REAL WORLD.