Sign in to follow this  
me

The SNM was beaten

me   

Dear Oodweyne,

you often talk about the 'mujaahidiin ,the 'liberation'of the North West and the glorification of the traitors of the Somali Nation.

In every post you try to make the young SOL'ers believe that the North West of Somalia was liberated by the SNM.

Even your SOL signature is: Question: Who Are These Somalilanders?

Answer: They are The Ones In Whose Honoured Sacrifice In The Battlefield Of History, The Bells Of Victory Have Tolled The Most Times For....And To Whom The Destiny's Verdict Is Theirs To Rendered It....

Maybe you would like to check te link below and see that your mujaahids surrendered and they never ever liberated anything. In the battlefield they were beaten. Only when Mogadisho fell did these traitors of the Somali Nation fill the power vacuum in the North West.

http://www.cod.edu/people/faculty/yearman/somalia/exploring_e17.pdf

So when did these victories that you often talk about happen?

Ps. I am sorry to have bursted your bubble.

Pss. Your kind will not succeed in rewriting history.

Hye listen dude siyaad barre used airplanes becous he coudent stop us he even hired South african pilots becous he coudent stop us

When the first time we invaded Somaliland 1987 he coudent take it so later he bomb it

100.000 ppl lost there lifes acording 2 human right organaisation and 300.000 found refugee in Ethiopia and Djbouti

Few of the mujaheed

The last one was a kolanal That libarated Goday Somali Ethio city in Ethiopia

And he was abanduulaha ciidamada shebeelooyinka

But when he saw that the somalilander where needing him he joind his brothers

Its the same guy Gaani held in his prisoin

When gaani was mockin sh isxaaq when this guy ina askar said tallahi yaa sh isxaaq

Other Snm soldiers libarated him other wise he would be excuted in mogadisho after they showen him 2 siyaad barre

me   

Originally posted by nuune:

^^^^ Me, you just want to make Oodweyne write none-stop holly molly stuff, he really enjoys that
smile.gif

:D I like annoying the guy.

Ina Sacliici imaqal 100.000? I thought it was 6 million.

Anyhow the SNM tactic was simple.

They attacked Hargeysa and Burco in 1988 with about 1500 men. They knew they wouldn't hold the cities so they committed mass murder under the local people who didn't belong to their clan and they waited for the National Army to respond. The National Army acted stup-id and shelled the city killing allot of innocent people and transforming the SNM traitors into local 'heroes'.

But lets be realistic the SNM knew that they would never ever hold the cities with 1500 men, they attacked the cities so that there would be allot of innocent deaths, so that they would get support and it worked the local clans started supporting the SNM. The real mass murderers were the SNM. They planned it. They knew allot of innocent people would die and they went ahead with it. The people of Hargeysa and Burco were SACRIFICED so that few men would enjoy power in Northern Somalia.

The army broke the SNM & its sympethisers within a short period of time. In late 1988 there was little resistance. In 1989 they were defeated. In late 1989 the refugees were returning & allot of the SNM fighters were surrendering.

Only when the USC overthrew Siad barre in January 1991 did the SNM dare to move into the Northern cities.

Thats how it was, there were no mujaahids, there were no liberators. Just very very lucky rebels.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by General Duke:

If the SNM won the war why did they not rule Somaliland?

Egaal was not a member, and neither was Dahir Riyaale Kahin. So much for the warriors.

While Silaanyo was contesting Riyaale, the considered people chose Riyaale over Siilaanyo, what does that tell you General Duke

Yes nuune i wish the man who made that painting would put rayaale in there 2 and all those ****** who contrubuted the torture of my ppl

But al cleric in hargeysa once told the ppl every where the The eheyle al beyt will be hated.

And we can not help that only what can we do is defend and fight for our country somaliland

general duke cigaal was in jail siyaad barre injaild him when he gote out

He saw somaliland and the snm where having problems so he said my tribe has chosen me 2 be your leader and every one exepted him he was our greatest men

But cigaal was aware of that somaliland would be the he was the first president of somaliland 1960 state of somaliland when the english left somaliland he was even the guy who said lets wait 40 days before we make union with somalia.

And he was aware of the coup the tried to make somaliland independent again 1962 it faild.

But we never stopt our dream mashallah today we have our country in peace our flag president currency and future with out ppl of somalia

It aint it great listen me if some tribes in westeren somaliland and easteren somaliland where with the leading goverment of siyaad barre we are gonne fight them are u mad u think we are gonne led them go.

We went into borame qacanta baanu ku qabanay then snm kolonel abdrixman aw cali his tribe was being showen the power snm has in the north

Also we did the same in sool we went in 2 lascanood in 1993 a eid day and when we did couple killings there we went out thats all

They where suporting somalia and we where fighting somalia and if they ever try 2 disturp our peace we will fight them again simple as that.

While Silaanyo was contesting Riyaale, the considered people chose Riyaale over Siilaanyo, what does that tell you General Duke

That the SNM were not that popular..

NASSIR   

Although the SNM did not drive the former national army from their regions, they still had an impact on the Somali army. the effect was that the NA was weakened by defections, corruption and illegal arms sale from file and rank officers to the rebel movements. The SNM as well as SSDF had weakened the former government

Originally posted by General Duke:

If the SNM won the war why did they not rule Somaliland?

Egaal was not a member, and neither was Dahir Riyaale Kahin. So much for the warriors.

Ironic, isn't it? I believe some gready gangs or mafia members who in pursuit of personal gain rule Somaliland instead of those who fight for them. Take a look at their current forefronts. And where were they during SNM era? were they not working for Macallinkii Kacaanka. :D:D

Waalayaabay!