Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

A/Y TO COME TO HARGEISA FOR NEGOTIATIONS ??

U know it is weird when you wake up one day and faind that the SOMAALIWEYN was just a dead dream but you can't realize ,,,,,, then you start singing those old songs thinking it can apply now.

President Rayaale dclared the final somali make up for the new century realize it or not but soon it'll come in fron of your eyes.

BTW, does the Soomaaliweyn dream contains NDF, ZONE 5 and DJIBOUTI ??? ,,,,,,,,, I'm wondering how you all forget that

A.J.   

People who support the TFG cannot come on here and start preaching about somaliweyne. this follows a simple reasoning method that seems to have alluded most you before you started your incoherent diatribe on this thread and on this forum in general.

Who have been the two biggest enemies of the 'Somaliweyne' concept. those of you with even a shred of knowledge in this area will know that it was and still is Kenya and Ethiopia who have the most to loose if the 'Somaliweyne' concept was ever to materialise. they have fought against the concept for as long as they have existed and the demise of somalia in general has benefited them the most.

Now how does the TFG relate to this i hear you ask? Simple

The TFG was set up and organised in and by Kenya, under the pretence that they cared about the suffering of Somalia. the warlords were given the mandates by their Kenyan lords and have the task of enforcing it.

To compound this the control of the TFG has now switched to the other arch-enemy of the Somaliweyne dream-> Ethiopia. they are ensuring that this concept can never materialise again by pulverising the people and country that dreamt up this concept. They did this at the TFG's invite and in alliance with the TFG who have now become the third arch-enemy of the Somali people.

So please stop insulting our intelligence by asking us to remember the 'Somaliweyne' goal when you are busy destroying it and bending over to the countries that despise that goal.

Well, you guys seem to be getting hurt by the fact that your small and beautiful area never will be recognized as a country so let's just wait and see what the future brings. Just don't bet the ranch on Mr. Riyale Kaahins (or any other future S-land "presidents") statements as their really quite worthless.

RedSea   

:D

Iga wala in aanay xabad maskaxa kuwani ku dhalan malaa. :confused:

When will you people get it? Do we have to use driller to drill your scull so that info may go through.

The people of Somaliland have decided they want to go their own seperate ways already , the only missing part is as if Somalia gets back on its heels so that negotiations can start based on NOT union but rather how Somaliland would gain recogntion. The only issue on the table is Somaliland case for recogntion, union is not an option to Somalilander right now. You on the other hand may have your mix signals, but that is really insignificant.

Somaliland being one party has already put its case forth, the missing part is you Somalia. When Insha Allah somalia gets reall President trusted by the people of Somalia then Somaliland and Somallia shall come to the table to discuss where to go from there. Probably Somalia would need to take vote based on those who would want Somaliand to secede and those who don't. Based on what I am hearing the majority of Southerners don't mind secession.

Meantime, Somaliland has the recogntion of itself.

Sayid   

Oh! the poor people of Somaliland had to wait what? and who said the southern will support what? unheard and blasphemy! The UIC was the most Southern-only composed gov ever -- they respected the unity of the land as sacred.

Any representative gov that merges from Somalia would not allow an inch for a separatist punch. Yet another excuse to entertain the folks up there for decades more. The fact is there is no case for succession. Period. There was never a Somaliland to begin with, there will never be a new made up one.

Castro   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

Somaliland being one party has already put its case forth, the missing part is you Somalia. When Insha Allah somalia gets reall President trusted by the people of Somalia then Somaliland and Somallia shall come to the table to discuss where to go from there. Probably Somalia would need to take vote based on those who would want Somaliand to secede and those who don't. Based on what I am hearing the majority of Southerners don't mind secession.

Red, while many here would argue against the legitimacy of the secession cause, I'm more interested in its history. You may not know this but do you have any idea who the god father of the movement is? And when did it first appear in the discourse?

It may be that the secession of Somaliland is a forgone matter but I dare those who're for or against it to answer the questions I asked above. I sure don't know the answers.

^^You are asking trouble wallee Castrow! I can see Oodweyne preparing one of his lengthy write-ups. We’ll soon be flooded with important quotes and historical clichés…all bold in a sea of regular fonts…

RedSea   

Castro,

History is irrelevant to us at the moment, well at least it's not that important to me. Specially taking the wants of the people of TODAY. Regardless of who came up with the idea be it a creature with four legs or otherwise, one thing is clear, alot of people support it. It's working mate. lol

As for Zayyid,

Again, waa iska hadashay. Never never is not a way to make a point adeer. learn how to make your points come across in more reasonable way. You sound so confident with your 'never never' statements. But one thing you should know, you are insignifcant as far what Somalianders want to do. They have already made the call for seccession, only they can return to union if they desire. So keep entertaining yourself with your thoughts which are out of touch with the reality, fantasy.

P.S, Somaliland is helf ransom at the moment until Somalia gets real government in place, only then can the two parties talk, but for now, Somaliland is put on hold by the international community. Did you not know that? it's not a false thougth that I came up with, it's how the international laws and regulations put it.

Som@li   

Can anybody asnwer Casto's Q, I am curious also, :D Or you guys dont have a history other than Somalia's history?

I remember there was time in 1991 they wanted to adopt the hated name now , Puntland.

Castro   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^You are asking trouble wallee Castrow! I can see Oodweyne preparing one of his lengthy write-ups. We’ll soon be flooded with important quotes and historical clichés…all bold in a sea of regular fonts…

May be that's exactly what we need atheer. There are more Somaliland threads on the front page than most other issues. And this at a time when Somalia is under a foreign occupation. It's as if the whole forum caught a fever of some kind.

If the Somalilanders on SOL are any indication, not A/Y, the TFG, or even Ethiopia will make them change their mind.

both yeey n riyaale are controlled from adis! so why their reunion ordered by their lil master rat looking surprises anyone is beyond me!!

this were we are today! lowest in the tadompole of ciib!! can u feel it? i do, everytime i see ethiopian, i change directions!! no kidding..!

never felt this way before!! a new low.

castro, we brought this movement and made its market ,,,,,, as you said in another thread it is the fastest and the most cleaver ideology brought in Africa. means the sellers are quite intelligent and know what they doing.

Sayid   

That idea failed to work. Now were the originators really sober from qat effects? But it surely has a great value of intertainment, if only was Hadraadi's but it isn't!

Castro   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

castro, we brought this movement and made its market ,,,,,, as you said in another thread it is the fastest and the most cleaver ideology brought in Africa. means the sellers are quite intelligent and know what they doing.

Actually, I said it was the "most successful marketing campaign in the history of Somalia" not the cleverest ideology brought in Africa. If it were the latter, we wouldn't be where we are today, would we?. Unfortunately (or not), the success with which Somalilanders have been convinced of the idea was not achieved with external entities that bestow recognition.

I believe it is much closer now than ever ,,,,, if it is the most successful campaign in the history of somalia why do you think it is failed ??? ,,,,, i'm glad the TFG is there now ,,,, is good to have one person to talk to instead of 300 mini adminstrations ,,,,,

16 years are not that much ,,,, we can still wait for another 16 yrs and even more ,,,, i'm glad as long as we have our marketing god fathers still working ,,,,,,,,,,