Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

What can Somalia do to bring SL to talks to join in with the greater Somalia?

RedSea   

Ghanima we should call you wiilo walal. :D

Che,

they are girls, chicks, dumar, gabdho, hablo and that offensive term at times.. naago..

Ibtisam   

^^^ :rolleyes: sometimes I feel like innan daacas kugu soo tooro! chicks iyo naago kuulaah, maaxaa afka kaa xuumeyeh??

Che:

There was nothing to cool must I add.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

^^^I've never had to play happy family to be "cute" :rolleyes: In fact I hate that label. KK can we have another round, just to avoid that label!
:D

Naabal iikaadi, hurdo yar baan qac kusoo siinayaa...Antaan jiifo sii bilow adi, markaan sookoco (inshallah), I'll act as if I don't know anything, and continue the round...How's that?

Teeda kale why dacas ugu tuuree...Kabtaako leh soo raadso, ee wajiga uga dhufo, like a true chick... :D

RedSea   
Originally posted by Ghanima:

[QB] ^^^ :rolleyes: sometimes I feel like innan daacas kugu soo tooro! chicks iyo naago kuulaah, maaxaa afka kaa xuumeyeh??

Hadii ay afxumo yihiin, 'maxaa af ingriiska loogu daray, maa laga saaro"_by Sangub. :D

Besides, those are terms which are used by the mainstream to refer two certain gender among bin Adam. I didn't come up with it, so don't dacas the messenger here. :D

Northerner, :D

Yep. Kool kat and Tuujiye are color blind.

Kool_Kat   

^^Thnx...

Originally posted by Red Sea:

Northerner,

Yep. Kool kat and Tuujiye are color blind.

Must you say it for him...I am colour blind when it comes to certain things...This happened to be one of them...So bite me!!!

3dflags_som0001-0003a.gif

AAAAH NOW THAT IS WHAT A CALL A FLAG!!! SEEMS SO HEAVENLY!!!

Ibtisam   

^^^naag waalan, of course it matters what shade of blue! women have no loyalty or sense of ownership! It is branding lady, like coca cola red, everyone knows that shade! :rolleyes:

Recognition will not help the misery of the people who live there, nor will your blind gloating over a wrong shade flag.

Gediid   

Kana siib kana saar.....That took place June 26 1960...Four good days before even the South knew.It was then flown on a plane to Mogadisho and the same beautiful songs and poems that were sang for on that day in Hargeisa were repeated again for the Southerners.20 something years later history was rewritten to say the flag was made by so and so.A travesty of history if you ask me but kuwa ku doodayaa calankan bluega aad ku meydheyn dhiig meesha uu ka yimid bal iska hubiya intaanad been laga sameyn.

PS

If anyone oo hayo hal hees oo niiko ah oo calanka bluega loo suubiyey bal car soo sheega:)

When Somalia get United Somaliland will run fast towards unity and they will burn their flag because with simple calculation they will recognize that they have no Oil, no Political influence and no efficient natural resource. So they will join Somali who built for them Airport, Harbor, roads and more.

I know they'll say the Somali regime killed us, which is part of the true because Siyaad Bari regime done such crime, not against SL people but actually against all Somali who opposed his policies. Since one death is too many so regime victims are not only from SL, and they should blame the individual criminals who represented them self’s for such crime instead of accusing all Somali, because Allah says

‘ولا تزر وازرة وزر اخرى’

"What can Somalia do to bring SL to talks to join in with the greater Somalia? "

Very simple indeed. When all 5 Somali speaking regions - namely Djibouti, Somaliland, Somalia, Western Somali Region and NFD - come together under one flag.

The whole point of the 1960s union was not about Mogadishu and Hargeisa uniting to form a single country but it was all about to bring all Somali speaking regions under one flag.

If anyone oo hayo hal hees oo niiko ah oo calanka bluega loo suubiyey bal car soo sheega:)