Sign in to follow this  
Sharif_seylaci

New somaliland pictures

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

I don’t represent certain tribe nor do I claim to be one. You just made arrogant assumption and labeled me with tribalism. Judging people ain’t cool.

You know what? I'm not all too surprised you'd deny being tribalist. Just as I don't expect a thief to admit he's in the wrong profession. Unfortunately for you, your own words incriminate you and make my job that much more easier. Let me show you what I mean, this is what you said:

I hail from this exciting place called SOMALILAND.

Now, for a guy who claims not to represent anyone and belong to no tribe, you do feel certain obligation to triumphantly scream out your place of origin. Why? Did I ask you to tell me? No, why would I? Our little sub-sub-discussion was strictly about your solecism, your lack of fitting comportment... it had nothing faintly to do with

where you hail from, not even mistakably.

So, if I was asked to give a rational explanation for your decision I'd say it's because your of tribalist mindset. You exhibit all the traits. Most of all myopic, paranoid mindset courtesy of the tribalism tinted lenses you got on.

AYOUB   

^^ Socoto, that was a load chicken shidh mate. How you can come with all that psycho-analysis from that one sentence? You remind me of someone who watches too much daytime TV.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

^^That is right. There is another masjid Jaamac in Hargeisa now. This one is three floors with the capacity of up 6000 people, not far from the Oriental hotel in center city. .You have to see it to believe it couz... I Prayed there.....MASHA ALLAH.

Masha Allah, well, it's one of my goals to lay my forehead on the carpet of the Masjidul Jaamic and in the new Masjid you have just mentioned,it's exciting moment to look forward,to pray among your people would be something to remember.

But are you sure, it can hold up to that number, wow, I have to say that is pretty spacious Mosque--Masha Allah, may Allah bless whoever help built that Masjid.

NASSIR   

You right Sophist.

Shariif Zaylici, do you know who built the roads in Hargeisa? (I heard it was Bille Rafle)After hundred years of rule and leaving the city without electricity and running water, you guys still tantalize that disrepute of British rule while you hold in contempt all that was good of our former governments before it collapsed due to an inevitable and indiscriminate tribal war. However, It is my firm conviction that North West Somalis have produced the most nationalist figures and poets. What saddens me is the perpetual ballyhoos of the secessionist to goad the young and the innocent into supporting nugatory goal.

Sophist   

Sophist,let me ask you this,since you've been to both cities, then which is better looking city Hargeysa or Bosaaso? I thought you favored Bosaaso there,so can you tell me how you have reached that conclusion, the red sea beaches perhaps?

Beaches and whitwashed vilooyinka kuyaala. But there aren't money roads worthy of thousands of landcruisers that the residents won. Bad planning is of course to blame.

me   

The British did NOTHING for the North of Somalia, they killed, they oppressed and they plundered our land.

Siyaad Barre's government on the other hand, invested heavily in the North. Yes the roads that are today a source of pride for the secessionist mafia have been build by Siad Barre's government. Berbera Port was build by Siyaad Barre with Somali taxpayer’s money and so was Hargeysa Airport.

Tell us please what the secessionist mafia has done for the people of the North West, except create hate and division between the brotherly Somali people. Tell us what they have achieved except:

92 % unemployment,

Khat epidemic,

HIV epidemic,

Uncontrolled immigration of Ethiopians

Let’s judge people on their achievements.

Siyaad Barre ruled the area for 21 years; you can see what he has done. All the major projects in the area were initiated by the Siyaad Barre led Government.

The secessionist mafia has ruled the area for 16 years. What have they done?

The people of the North West have done all the positive achievements themselves. Everyman rebuilt his house. The people have shown tremendous resilience. All the achievements of the North West are without the help of the secessionist mafia.

The secessionist mafia tax the people with out returning anything. They are constantly on war footing with neighbouring areas; they are always professing hate and preaching clan chauvinism. Let’s not confuse with what the people of the North West have done for themselves with what the secessionist mafia has done for the people.

The people of the North West would have done even better with the cooperation of its brothers and sisters in other regions.

The people of the North West deserve better government.

Jaylaani   

Waar ilayn tanoo kale. Dadku nacayb iyo xaasid badanaa. Waxaasio dhami waxay ka dhacayaan sawiradii Boorame miyaa?

Dadkan walaahi cuqdad iyo xaasidnimay wax la noqon laayihiin. ILAAHAY haydin soo hadeeyo walaalayaal!

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

^^ Socoto, that was a load chicken shidh mate. How you can come with all that psycho-analysis from that one sentence? You remind me of someone who watches too much daytime TV.

Not so walaashiis. But I guess birds of feather flock together.

Question; how long would it take for tribalists to change a light bulb?

Answer: Indefinite. Depends on how many dead light bulbs they bring with them.

NASSIR   

The secessionist mafia tax the people with out returning anything.

ME, providing a sense of security to the general North West Somalis and safety to the Aid organizations should be commended. I don't think they can build roads or other economic infrastructure without a sizable loan from probably IMF--that helps member countries overcome their BOP problems or probably the International Bank for Reconstruction and Redevelopment--designed to build infrastructure. Even its sub-agency, IDA, which provides a soft loan of long-term debt, no interest or strings attached except small adminstration fees, can't come to the rescue of their vogue notions and wild claims.

The above things could happen if a country is an existing entity that is recognized by the world, but that dream is far-fetched and won't come, trust me. It is better that SL adminstration realize the reality and contribute to the cross-fertilization of knowledge with its brethrens in that they can help their regions prosper and integrate faster with the rest of the world.

Hye me we love our maffia secsonist what ever u wanne call it we gonne be somaliland for ever

We have the power 2 divide the 2 somaliz and we did it and we love it

may allah help us 2 divide