Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Faroole is right, Sharif must sign the Galkacyo Accord

Xiin is a practioner of that old ploy used by the defeated Nazis and Communists - ' if you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it'! It has worked so well for his political forefathers in yesteryears.

However, unfortunately, for poor Xiin, the rest of the Somalis have woken up to the fact of the irrelevance of the interests he represents in the current Big Picture. It's been a rough year for him after his false euphoria of expecting Sharif to be his modern day 'Ali Mahdi' who will bend to the advice of his further North neighbors. So let him get some therapeutic release here on SOL. After all, Islamic charity is expected of us in this life...

Max, you are a secret admirer of mine so I always welcome your songs :D

So daa awoowe heesta

sow kama bilaabatto :D

Markuu xiin i dayey sow anigii oohin dagi waayey

The only thing you did not say is Puntland is F-aqash Land

Exactly they see history passing before their eyes and are stuck in the strugle mode of yesteryear and are unable to articulate a way out for their fiefdom. What is left for them is to shout "pirateland" and thump their chests in the comfort of their homes in the west oblivious even to the politically correct language that are used daily in their presence. They will remain camel boys till their demise but their is still time to change and join the 21st century.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Juje:

What is bewildering is to seek additional amends to an accord which he already complains has not being implemented and worst of all to play the media card. There is lack o genuity on his side and my dear awoowe trust me it is better the President is silent on this.

Farole would have to seek an alternative route to find solution which is not the microphone of Universal TV and numerous Somali journalist in Nairobi.
Eventually he will come to the table and that is where he knows he doesnt have that much to bargain with.

Very interesting analysis altogether and since you are privy to the ears of those shuffling around the said Sharif, how are they really taking the media blitz he went on following the meeting?

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

^^^Because I just love to watch the
“cat-and-mouse-political-chase”
as well as the
“endless-Zero-Sum-tussle”
that seemed to be going on in Somalia, in perpetuity, indeed...
:D

This is why secessionists suck.

OODWEYNE, why did you change your post to read "Somalia"?

It used to read "I love to watch the cat-and-mouse game and zero-sum tussle in the SOUTH" not in "Somalia".

Silly secessionists.