Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Islamists behead three soldiers in Somalia

Originally posted by -Lily-:

Obviously pain, hatred and suffering clouds the mind and in turn judgment.

Then let's not preach them about morality.They don't have luxury to think with clear mind.

lol@che, you are as wired up as I was yesterday.

Lily, calool jileec has no place in war.

Yes emotions are high, but those killings may as well be justified if those dead men had blood on their hands.

PS:lol@geel jire, you would make a good soldier.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ You replied more than three times to this topic merely to state the obvious? How obtuse!

Truth is worth repeating even for the umpteenth time. Facts are stubborn!

And for the ppl shedding crocodile tears for 3 enemy collaborators, don't insult our intelligence. When Ethiopian military and their dhabodhilif foot soldiers lop missiles into civilian homes many heads get decapitated. Plastering this site with dhabodhilif propaganda to paint totally one-sided picture won't go unanswered.
Twist, turn and wriggle, my friend. Shall we go back to JB's questions then?

It is duplicitous and obtuse to hold the position you hold.

Ethiopians kill, rape and humiliate civilians and they should be fought. CORRECT.

Islamists capture and behead three soldiers. WRONG.

The excesses of one do not at all justify the extremes of the other.

^ well said Che.

when you have suffered at the hands of your enemy with the help of your own brothers.....as the innocent Somali population has ........ moral indignation is not something you stop to consider...... the only objective is to kill as many of them as possible.

-Lily-   

Yes that may well be for the ppl in Somalia, but I was wondering about SOLers responses.

Layzie, I object to the method, I'm perfectly aware ppl die in war.

Edit: Ngonge, I agree, nobody actually knows if those 3 soldiers raped, killd or did anything of the like, they could just have been killed for their political affiliation (assuming they have any and weren't concerned about feeding themselves). Like we said, ppl have no time for morals.

Jacpher   

^You convict as traitors, collaborators and dabodhilif. My response to that is you could have never accomplished for Somalis what these men have done in one day, keeping the peace of the city. That's right. I forgot. Anarchy is what you prefer. Reflect on this before you jump to judgment sxb. Tell me what magnitude crime that deserves a punishment of beheading.

Did you read this comment of this fool?

"This morning the mujahideen attacked the so-called government troops guarding the roads for the Ethiopian forces. We killed three of them," said Muktar Ali Robow, a senior commander of the Islamists' Shabab youth wing.

Protecting the roads for the Ethiopian forces? So they were protecting the roads from Al-Shayaadeen Qaadicu-Dariiqiin ah? Is this the crime they commited and the punishment is beheading? So Islamic they echo the words of jihaad. May Allah idinku salid balaayo idin qowracda idinka. Islaanimada ayeyba been ka sheegeen. They're as far away from Islam as they can possibly be.

Che: Guilty by association is your judgment and reasoning now? You know my stance on TFG. Let's not wast time on that. It was around 9pm when I got this horrible news of the beheading of a peace loving, honored and a family man. I was speechless and stopped everything I was doing. Traitor, collaborator and dabodhilif is what you accuse of? Is that what you're going to tell the 'three year old' he left behind and these shayadeens orphaned now. Spare the judgment for a second. Just ask yourself. What do these Al-Shayaadiin group do other than going around and murdering innocent people. Which one is more heavy in our deen; spreading mischief in the land or killing someone?

So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates.Qur'an 47:4

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^This is rich coming from Naxar

the man asked Islamic condemnation of whats these savages did and there it is, why is it rich?

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Grrrr! Naxar had to join this discussion. I'm out. Behead him, boys.

LOL, for beheading and against it in the same thread, for and against somaliland, whatis it with you, are you the forums devil's advocate?

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Twist, turn and wriggle, my friend. Shall we go back to JB's questions then?

It is duplicitous and obtuse to hold the position you hold.

Ethiopians kill, rape and humiliate civilians and they should be fought. CORRECT.

Islamists capture and behead three soldiers. WRONG.

The excesses of one do not at all justify the extremes of the other.

Did I say anything that's false? If not, what did say that you take exception to?

Reiteration of my argument:

ugliness begets ugliness; response to something ugly is something equally ugly

ethiopian occupation is ugly

therefore, the response to it is equally ugly

Now, for someone like yourself who proclaims indifference or neutrality vis-a-vis Somali politics, why would you accuse me of duplicity? What is it to you? You don't care how many die, who wins, who is occupied and who is liberated.

And it's funny that the only other person who agreed with you is Mr. Duplicity himself, the one and only Mr. Juje... now here is a man who was definitely on TFG bandwagon as Ethiopia was blowing up everything that moved but fell off from it along the road to somewhere. We don't where and Juje hasn't told us yet.

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates.Qur'an 47:4

we have not overcome them...... yet until then off with their heads.

for the indignant pls read up on guerrilla warfare and you would readily understand what the affect of this actions has on the enemy much more than just executing 3 traitors.

PS: Layzie so would you it seems :D

Jacpher   

It was a human tragic to my family and to all of Somalia. Sadly, that was not enough. The ones he left behind subjected to read SOL of the crimes their loved ones supposedly committed. We totally disregarded their lifes and that of their family and jumped to conclusion. It shows how less worth human life is in Somalia, and sadly on SOL boards. Waa xaal aduun.

Khuliqal Insaanu min cajal. May Allah reach them janatul firdows. Ilaahey ha ka qabto Al-Shayaadeen Muslimka habeen iyo maalin gumaadaya.