Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Faroole Boys Cry Over Somaliland Again

RedSea   

Originally posted by The Zack:

^
:D
:D
mar horaa iigu danbeesay alaabtaas..world of warcraft was the bomb!

Aga! There is a playstation in Qarbitahar? :eek:

Haatu   

^ War playstation waa horaa la dhaafey. Xbox 360 & PS3 baa maanta socdaan. I remember playing Metal Gear Solid on playstation back when it first came out. Aahh, those were the days :cool:

Mr Somalia, bisinka shukaansi badnidaa, war clear your PM ama I'll say what I wana say here. :D

RedSea   

^^^PS3=Playstation3. I was talking about do people in Qabridahar know how to operate a car first before they use teh computer? just asking..

Haatu   

^ War who said anyone plays them now? Waa horaa laga hadlaayaa. Plus, there's nothing wrong if a father plays with his son on the console every now and then. Waxaa xun un a grown man that is addicted to these things.

I don't know about him but I only played the thing in the west.

RedSea   

ok so athigu waxaad tahay big foot ilbax ah oo game iyo waxaas ku ciyaara. But kuwa Qabridahar jooga sowkuwii baaburta junk Ijaarka ka bixi jiray maaha. No offense ok.

The Zack   

Originally posted by RedSea:

ok so athigu

Are you trying to be funny or does your Somali suck that bad? It is Adigu and not athigu. Actually "th" is not even in the Somali alphabet.

I was talking about do people in Qabridahar know how to operate a car first before they use teh computer?

No, playstations are not available neither in Qabridahar nor in the refugee camp in the Harta-Sheekh where you grew up.

P.s. For your information Playstations are not computers icon_razz.gif